Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 08-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #1
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Thumbs down I met someone in real life who is like omega concern

Went to a friend's house last night and was subjected to this guy he knows, Sean, telling me in deadpan for 2 hours about the nwo, how 9/11 was carried out by the US, how Obama is a plant to help deteriorate our economy and social structure, and about something called "harp" which is a government technology that bends light through the ionosphere in order to cause massive earthquakes to lower the population.

I tried to politely tell him that I didn't believe in that stuff but he got really worked up, raised his voice, and after me and everyone else continually tried to change the subject over and over he eventually got all sulky and stopped talking.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

i had an argument with a bass player about the rothschilds, everyone was drunk and i was only trying to convince him that one group doesn't control the world, multiple groups do and they fight against each other so this kind of conspiracy is impossible

he didn't buy it, he's of the enlightened.

i hate how condescending conspiracy theorists are. you can just see in their eyes that they now think you're really stupid and it's kind of baffling.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:16 PM   #3
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

HAARP

Old 08-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #4
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Man, that's pretty awesome actually, redbregull. I'd love to meet someone like that in person. It'd be so interesting to pick his/her brain and figure out where the paranoid fantasy they live in originated.

I mean I genuinely think Omega Concern is just trolling. So he brings me no pleasure.

Old 08-18-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
Trotskilicious
Banned

i thought he might be but i actually make him angry and he calls me names so i don't think he is

Old 08-18-2011, 07:47 PM   #6
Mablak
Minion of Satan

Location: Well, if it isn't my old friend, Mr. McGreg, with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg!

TOC is a troll, some of you have just missed those posts where he overtly reveals what he's doing ;0.

One time I met a guy in a bar who was talking about a 2012 doomsday scenario, which was surprising since all he was talking about for like an hour beforehand was his passion for old jazz records. My friends and I just kind of humored him while making it clear we didn't buy that BS.

He basically just summarized the movie 2012, it was hilarious, talking about how neutrinos will heat up the Earth's core once the planets align. After a while he abruptly left to get something from his car, and never returned. He must have thought to himself, "Wait... they don't believe me?! They must be representatives of THE ORGANIZATION, RUNNNN!"

I'd really like to watch a reality show involving interventions for conspiracy theorists. Unfortunately they'd never fall for such an obvious trap, it would be the perfect opportunity to harvest their brains.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:51 PM   #7
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post
Man, that's pretty awesome actually, redbregull. I'd love to meet someone like that in person. It'd be so interesting to pick his/her brain and figure out where the paranoid fantasy they live in originated.
When people believe things so based in fantasy it comes down to a religious adherence to their world. If someone can blatantly disregard facts like that he or she is capable of believing anything. I can only guess that this stems from some sort of existential vacuum.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:29 PM   #8
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

I think it has to have some sort of basis in bias though. Because it's like an openness to utterly nonsensical beliefs, but only against something. They're open to these insane ideas, but to the extent that it verifies what they want to believe in the first place. I think it comes from a break - like the Tea Party worshiped George Bush Jr., but they can't accept that he was horrible. So they snap. I dunno, I'm not an expert. But I don't think these people could be convinced things could ever be the opposite, because they want to make the incoming facts conform to the reality they created where George Bush Jr. is right, and God is real, and Jesus walks on water, and dinosaurs roamed the earth 6000 years ago, and Freemason Jew Muslim Banker Nazi Fascists have conspired to create a NWO at the hand of Satan. That's like the only way their frankly wrong worldview can be validated.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #9
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

But yeah, you're right, it's a "religious adherence to their world."

Old 08-18-2011, 09:42 PM   #10
redbreegull

Usually people who become very religious (who were not raised that way) seem to turn to religion to fill a hole in their lives. I would guess that getting into this sort of fantasy world isn't really that different. All you have to do is have faith and you can eliminate all sorts of mental burdens, cognitive dissonances, etc. The pressure of accepting that people, the world, and the universe are ambiguous, vastly complex, difficult if not impossible to comprehend in many ways is lifted because you can reject reality, and facts and science, for something much simpler. Something that makes things transparently clear and reveals a copacetic existence where right and wrong are drawn in black and white (as long as you have the wisdom to see them) is quite appealing... TO THE UNBALANCED MIND

Old 08-18-2011, 09:48 PM   #11
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Stupidity, insanity, or ignorance. Take your pick.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:23 PM   #12
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

such long posts

too long to read...

I know a dude like TOC. I had to unfriend him on The Facebook. he kept starting arguments with me and every friend we shared. Probably other people too that I don't know. Any time anybody posted anything about anything he'd launch into posts about conspiracies. Somebody posts on Facebook that they went to New York last week and he replies, "did you know that Bill Clinton blew up the twin towers."

I liked drinking with the guy back in the day, but god damn, learn when to turn that shit off. Facebook is like the internet version of your living room. tone that shit down.

Old 08-18-2011, 10:40 PM   #13
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
such long posts

too long to read...
the longest post in this thread is 8 lines you lazy fuck

Old 08-18-2011, 10:54 PM   #14
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
the longest post in this thread is 8 lines you lazy fuck
too drunk to read so much... very lazy...

Old 08-18-2011, 10:59 PM   #15
Trotskilicious
Banned

maybe if you could read paragraphs you wouldn't be so fucking stupid and everyone here wouldn't want you to leave asap

Old 08-18-2011, 11:23 PM   #16
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by redbreegull:

I tried to politely tell him that I didn't believe in that stuff...

And I'll politely tell you the truth doesn't care about your disbelief.

Quote:
Sean, telling me in deadpan for 2 hours about the nwo, how 9/11 was carried out by the US

There's plenty of evidence to suggest they did. You either believe the Governments conspiracy theory of 19 hijackers with box-cutters and careful planning or you don't. It wouldn't be unprecedented if a Government commited a false-flag attack to start a war, the Reichstag Fire and Gulf of Tonkin being two such events in recent history as evidence. Such false-flag events go back to the 4th century when the burning of the palace Diocletian at Nicomedia had been used to justify an extensive persecution of the Christians.

It's the way of history...so its tough for skeptics to just take our government at their word regarding the events of 9/11 when there's much to be skeptical about what happened and how.

Quote:
how Obama is a plant to help deteriorate our economy and social structure,

All Presidents kinda fall into this mode. Last guy to exert his freewill and try to do the right thing was JFK.

Quote:
and about something called "harp" which is a government technology that bends light through the ionosphere in order to cause massive earthquakes to lower the population.
Harrp is some serious shit that if in the wrong hands could cause earthquakes, alter jet streams and worse.

Chemtrails sow the sky with metallic particles that conduct HAARP frequencies (and possibly other wave emitters such as GWEN towers), creating SSSS pulses that numb us with sensations of uneasiness, depression and foreboding.

Illuminati geopolitical strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski spoke of numbing the public with SSSS waves in his book "Between Two Ages" (1970). "It may be possible--and tempting--to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior.

I know Zbigniew is an elite player who I'd rather see out of the elite power circles or even prosecuted for war crimes, but I do think his daughter is kinda hot with real nice legs. (She's the co-host on MSNBC's Morning Joe).

Quote:
I tried to politely tell him that I didn't believe in that stuff but he got really worked up, raised his voice, and after me and everyone else continually tried to change the subject over and over he eventually got all sulky and stopped talking.
Sounds like he needs to work on his persuasion skills. But he still made an impression on you, so its a start I suppose, but only if you're willing to suspend your disbelief.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:26 PM   #17
Trotskilicious
Banned

most of us aren't suckers for technobabble, sorry.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:28 PM   #18
The Omega Concern
Banned

Most mature people beyond their teenage years learn to speak for themselves and no one else.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:29 PM   #19
Trotskilicious
Banned

Says the guy who parrots wingnut bloggers all day.

Old 08-19-2011, 12:30 AM   #20
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post

There's plenty of evidence to suggest they did. You either believe the Governments conspiracy theory of 19 hijackers with box-cutters and careful planning or you don't. It wouldn't be unprecedented if a Government commited a false-flag attack to start a war, the Reichstag Fire and Gulf of Tonkin being two such events in recent history as evidence. Such false-flag events go back to the 4th century when the burning of the palace Diocletian at Nicomedia had been used to justify an extensive persecution of the Christians.

It's the way of history...so its tough for skeptics to just take our government at their word regarding the events of 9/11 when there's much to be skeptical about what happened and how.

All Presidents kinda fall into this mode. Last guy to exert his freewill and try to do the right thing was JFK.

Harrp is some serious shit that if in the wrong hands could cause earthquakes, alter jet streams and worse.

Chemtrails sow the sky with metallic particles that conduct HAARP frequencies (and possibly other wave emitters such as GWEN towers), creating SSSS pulses that numb us with sensations of uneasiness, depression and foreboding.

Illuminati geopolitical strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski spoke of numbing the public with SSSS waves in his book "Between Two Ages" (1970). "It may be possible--and tempting--to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior.

I know Zbigniew is an elite player who I'd rather see out of the elite power circles or even prosecuted for war crimes, but I do think his daughter is kinda hot with real nice legs. (She's the co-host on MSNBC's Morning Joe).

Sounds like he needs to work on his persuasion skills. But he still made an impression on you, so its a start I suppose, but only if you're willing to suspend your disbelief.
NOW WHO IS BEING TROLLED YOU BITCH

Old 08-19-2011, 12:57 AM   #21
SlingeroGuitaro
Starbucks addicted minion

Did you guys hear about the elevator to space?

Old 08-19-2011, 01:10 AM   #22
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

no what threads that in

Old 08-19-2011, 01:11 AM   #23
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

here I thought haarp was part of project bluebeam. Im slippin.

Old 08-19-2011, 01:49 AM   #24
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingeroGuitaro View Post
Did you guys hear about the elevator to space?
yes, that shit is awesome

Old 08-19-2011, 02:03 AM   #25
redbull
Immortal

motherfucking bootleg fireworks

Old 08-19-2011, 12:20 PM   #26
SlingeroGuitaro
Starbucks addicted minion

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/attachm...7hLW1WBzXX.jpg

Old 08-19-2011, 12:33 PM   #27
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post

Yeah. Yeah, you're a troll. I can see through the looking glass, man.

Old 08-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #28
barden
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
i had an argument with a bass player about the rothschilds, everyone was drunk and i was only trying to convince him that one group doesn't control the world, multiple groups do and they fight against each other so this kind of conspiracy is impossible

he didn't buy it, he's of the enlightened.

i hate how condescending conspiracy theorists are. you can just see in their eyes that they now think you're really stupid and it's kind of baffling.
why did you specify he was a bass player?

Old 08-19-2011, 06:22 PM   #29
The Omega Concern
Banned

Redbree, Duovamp, Trots...

Am I to assess the extent of your argumentative skills in this area is to call me a troll and leave it at that?

And that has what to do with investigating the truth of such controversial issues? Oh yea, that's right...Nothing!

Quote:
originally posted by Trotskilicious:

Says the guy who parrots wingnut bloggers all day.
Here's a clear example of your fear to deny your ignorance. This is what holds you back and keeps you locked in the wrong paradigm...the one that believes Gold is just some relic with no intrinsic value while the big money keeps piling into it because they know its just a matter of time before the current economic paradigm is over.

But...forget "wingnut bloggers" and your continued weak attempts at making perjorative statements into a debate tactic.

Let's go straight to a Big Playa on the elite scene, eh? No less a wingnut from my point of view, but to each his own. He speaks the truth, its what he does with it that is disconcerting.

Old 08-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #30
The Omega Concern
Banned

Zbigniew Brezizinski

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9XzDGnDAGD...Y/s400/zeb.jpg

From his book, published in 1970, Between Two Ages:

He talks of weather manipulation:

. . . techniques of weather modification could be employed to produce prolonged periods of drought or storm, thereby weakening a nation’s capacity and forcing it to accept the demands of the competitor” (Gordon J. F. MacDonald, “Space,” in Toward the Years 2018, p. 34). [11]

He writes about human control:

Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, “I foresee a time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.” [16]

and this beauty:

In addition, it may be possible—and tempting—to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems of warfare, has written that accurately timed, artificially excited electronic strokes “could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth. . . .

This is what HARRP is about people!!!

In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period. . . . No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades.

.................................................. ..........................

If this man was dead, that would be one thing. If he were too old and basically put out to pasture from the political scene, that would be another. However, THIS MAN IS A CURRENT ADVISOR to the Obama White House. Say your prayers folks. Ya gonna need it.