https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3UNh3SWAAA_QTb.jpg

Old 01-31-2017, 03:55 PM   #183
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

5 years old being detained is what our country has come to

Old 01-31-2017, 03:55 PM   #184
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Oh but obama care. Higher premiums. A 5 year old was detained!!!

Old 01-31-2017, 06:06 PM   #185
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I like it how you close your bprde

Old 01-31-2017, 06:07 PM   #186
FoolofaTook

I like it how you close your borders on the mess you fuckers started in the first place. How long has it been since the Iraq invasion? Can you imagine living in a war zone for almost two decades fuzzy.

fuck you and your borders

Old 01-31-2017, 07:27 PM   #187
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Did Canada close it's boarders? Their leader said they'd take American's cast offs

Old 01-31-2017, 08:41 PM   #188
FoolofaTook

Canada American same difference

whose splitting hairs hear?

Old 01-31-2017, 09:40 PM   #189
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

don't insult america by associating us with fussy

Old 01-31-2017, 09:44 PM   #190
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
I like it how you close your borders on the mess you fuckers started in the first place. How long has it been since the Iraq invasion? Can you imagine living in a war zone for almost two decades fuzzy.

fuck you and your borders
fortunately I can no longer see his drivel, but I can guess at what he said. he's a racist. he's of the mindset that 1 white life saved is worth letting a hundred or a thousand brown people die. at a certain point I just stopped having any sympathy for him and people like him. being a "nice guy" gets you off the hook a lot when you are white and the people surrounding you are white. when "nice" people do shit like this now, I just do a mental exercise where I play out how the situation would be different if the offending party was speaking to a room of non-white people. yeah, no one would think he was a "nice guy" or "just misguided" or "I would have a beer with him."

having said that may I suggest

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...pszu1bsskj.png

Old 01-31-2017, 10:28 PM   #191
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's only a temporary ban. I'm not exactly for it but I can see the reasoning behind the presidents decision.

I agree that Bush and Obama created a lot of the carnage and disarray over there and that has to be kept in mind.

Also get a lot of this coward up above. I'm all for putting users on a block list, but if you do so: you're a coward to try and engage in an argument with the person you've blocked.... But most of us have come to realize by now that RBG has at least a few screws loose.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:29 PM   #192
FoolofaTook

O come now rbg. You banned table of contents? You dpn't find his crack-cocaine fueled insanity amusing, not even a little?

Old 01-31-2017, 10:40 PM   #193
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
O come now rbg. You banned table of contents? You dpn't find his crack-cocaine fueled insanity amusing, not even a little?
I know you are jesting, but I just don't find racism to be amusing at all and I got really sick, both here and in general, of people treating it like it's not a big deal. Racists can drop dead for all I care, we'd all be better off.

Old 02-01-2017, 01:03 AM   #194
FoolofaTook

Toc is racist?

Old 02-01-2017, 01:09 AM   #195
redbreegull

well only if you consider blacks, jews, and muslims to be people

Old 02-01-2017, 05:39 AM   #196
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
this is looking totally fine and there is absolutely nothing to worry about!

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/tr...1d5#.n7b4y044v

Old 02-01-2017, 06:34 AM   #197
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

what i thought was funny at first was that Trump calls every tv channel, newspaper, internetsite that he doesn't agree with, 'fake news'. I'm not laughing anymore at this moment.

This guy is busy dismantling the American hard-fought democracy and he has everyone in the right places to do so.

Old 02-01-2017, 01:13 PM   #198
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Seems like a perfectly reasonable opportunity to thank those who have shown support for him in the face of media backlash and to also mention that next time he will win by at least 51%.

‘We love you’: Trump ‘honors’ Black History Month by having black people shower him with praise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYUBgjBaTxk

Quote:
01 FEB 2017 AT 11:14 ET
David Edwards

President Donald Trump honored Black History Month on Wednesday by meeting with a number of his African-American supporters, attacking the media and congratulating himself.

“This is Black History Month. So this is our little breakfast, our little get together,” Trump announced from White House Cabinet Room. “During this month we honor the tremendous history of the African-Americans throughout our country, throughout the world if you think about it, right? And this story is one of unimaginable sacrifice, hard work, and faith in America.”

After noting that his Housing and Urban Development secretary was Ben Carson, the president went on to attack the media for spreading what he what he called “fake news” about the Martin Luther King Jr. bust being removed from the Oval Office.

“The statue is cherished, it’s one of the favorite things, and we have some good ones, we have Lincoln and we have Jefferson, we have Dr. Martin Luther King,” he continued.

“I don’t like watching fake news. Fox has treated me very nice, I don’t know where Fox is, thank you,” Trump said, looking around the room. “We need more jobs, better wages. We’re going to work very hard in the inner city. Ben will be doing that, one of his big things. We need safer communities. We’re going to do that with law enforcement. We’re going to make it safe. We’re going to make it much better than it is right now. Right now it’s terrible.”

Looking around the table at his black supporters, Trump congratulated himself for his performance in the election.

“If you remember, I wasn’t going to do well with the African-American community,” he said. “And after they heard me speaking and talking about the inner city and lots of other things. We ended up getting — I won’t go into details but we ended up getting substantially more than other candidates who had run in the past years.”

Trump then allowed his supporters an opportunity to praise him.

“We love the Lord, we love our new president, and we’re praying for our new president,” a pastor from Ohio told Trump. “Our president gives us his ear, to listen to the community, to listen. And people like us are here to constantly put that message out into the community. And we love you for that.”

“So much of the media is opposition party,” Trump complained. “Knowingly saying incorrect things. It’s a very sad situation. But we seem to be doing well. You know, it’s almost like, in the meantime we won. So maybe they don’t have the influence they think. They really have to straighten out their act. They’re very dishonest people.”

Old 02-01-2017, 07:35 PM   #199
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

“The first thing the c—–r does when he comes in power, he takes all the Negro leaders and invites them for coffee to show that he’s all right, and those Uncle Toms can’t pass up the coffee. They come away from the coffee table telling you and me that this man is all right.” - Malcom X, The Ballot of the Bullet

Old 02-01-2017, 09:57 PM   #200
FoolofaTook

I'm guessing that fifth word the blocked out one is cauliflower?

Old 02-02-2017, 12:37 AM   #201
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
what i thought was funny at first was that Trump calls every tv channel, newspaper, internetsite that he doesn't agree with, 'fake news'.
He was just doing that because there was an intended movement by the democrats to ban alternative news sites that supported Trump like Breitbart and Infowars because they were "fake news" from Google, Facebook ETC... People were outraged about the censorship so Trump flipped the script and started referring to any false reporting on him as "fake news". The truth movement loved it.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:40 AM   #202
fuzzyroes
Banned

Alex Jones even put together this mass petition against the censorship of the so called accused "fake news" and personally sent it to Trump. So Trumps aware of the concern, and it's a nice nod to his followers to be exposing the mainstream media on their "fake news".

Old 02-02-2017, 06:22 AM   #203
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
He was just doing that because there was an intended movement by the democrats to ban alternative news sites that supported Trump like Breitbart and Infowars because they were "fake news" from Google, Facebook ETC... People were outraged about the censorship so Trump flipped the script and started referring to any false reporting on him as "fake news". The truth movement loved it.
so for example, do you actually believe the inauguration was the best attended one in history like Trumps says? You think the photos are fakes?

Old 02-02-2017, 06:22 AM   #204
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

What do you think of all the times he has a hissyfit on Twitter when there's another parody of him?

Old 02-02-2017, 09:15 AM   #205
FoolofaTook

That's President Trump to you, sir.

Old 02-02-2017, 01:54 PM   #206
Elphenor
Braindead

I hear the rich guns go pop-pop

Old 02-02-2017, 02:15 PM   #207
Elphenor
Braindead

Trump's first military operation kills 8 women and children gets called a success

They also killed the sister of the American son of a Jihadist that Obama "accidentally" droned with no trial

Old 02-02-2017, 04:56 PM   #208
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

https://scontent.fdet1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...d5&oe=590290D9

Old 02-02-2017, 08:39 PM   #209
FoolofaTook

Why do American football players and baseball players put that stuff beneath their eyes? Is it warpaint ala Crazy Horse or Abbath? This is a srs question. I've wonder this for ages. I suppose I could google it. I shall google it!

Old 02-02-2017, 08:40 PM   #210
FoolofaTook

Apparently it's to reduce glare.

I still think warpaint would of been a more hardcore reason but whatever.