Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2002, 02:40 PM   #61
The exploding boy

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:

lol! what an idiot.
go waste yourself into another video game, fool.

One would think trolls would be good at detecting sarcasm...THE JOKES ON YOU! LOLOLOLOL!

Old 02-15-2002, 02:42 PM   #62
The exploding boy

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by Graveflower:
Wait, I forgot about this guy.

I withdraw my submission of 'God'.
cool, i've been chosen over God. Thanks for confirming my theory that i am the most important person in this universe.

Old 02-15-2002, 02:47 PM   #63
Buggle

Quote:
Originally posted by killtheyouth:
he also killed over 20 million of his own citizens, and the 5 year plans were all total disasters. he also started the russians down the path of focusing on the military at the expense of everything else. thats what eventually caused the USSR to collapse and what lead to its current condition.

stalin sucked.
they weren't total disasters, they did change their targets to make sure they were all met but it dragged russia's economy forward by decades, though not as many decades as they had hoped. And Russia had been a militant country for a hell of a long time since everyone was trying to invade them all the damn time, hense the buffer zone. The USSR collapsed for a hell of a lot of reasons, it would be hard to blame military focus soley.

Old 02-15-2002, 02:48 PM   #64
Buggle

Quote:
Originally posted by killtheyouth:
he also killed over 20 million of his own citizens, and the 5 year plans were all total disasters. he also started the russians down the path of focusing on the military at the expense of everything else. thats what eventually caused the USSR to collapse and what lead to its current condition.

stalin sucked.
they weren't total disasters, they did change their targets to make sure they were all met but it dragged russia's economy forward by decades, though not as many decades as they had hoped. And Russia had been a militant country for a hell of a long time since everyone was trying to invade them all the damn time, hense the buffer zone. The USSR collapsed for a hell of a lot of reasons, it would be hard to blame military focus soley.