Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2017, 06:12 PM   #61
buzzard
Minion of Satan

It's like Mskied minus all the internal wiring and AIDS.

Old 02-28-2017, 07:29 PM   #62
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
the land of maybe is simply not that outrageous of a title. if he had called his poem "the peas car elephant fan diet coke subthalamic nucleus" and corgan picked something similar, well ok. but the land of maybe is just not that strange of a title in the first place
yeah RIGHT erica, i was just about to release my new solo album called "the peas car elephant fan diet coke subthalamic nucleus" and just coincidentally you post the exact album title on a message board?

i must say i've been feeling kind of glitchy lately, i've been shedding some of my old reptile skin which i've done before a lot but this time is different, almost like someone was plugged into my mind you know? you do know? yes of course you know erica, you are wiping my mind as we ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Old 02-28-2017, 08:11 PM   #63
The Omega Concern
Banned

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 11-14-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:18 PM   #64
The Omega Concern
Banned

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 11-14-2017 at 08:48 PM.

Old 02-28-2017, 08:25 PM   #65
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Schizophrenia or narcissism?

Old 02-28-2017, 08:41 PM   #66
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Or trolling. Its still possible... right?

Old 02-28-2017, 08:42 PM   #67
FoolofaTook

I mean he did say soul power. sometimes i think its all an elaborate joke.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:00 PM   #68
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Fair enough. As the writer of this story, the challenge is to properly frame the context that the anecdotal evidence is actually overwhelming.

You seem most intrigued with the current The Land of Maybe/The Land of Win potential connection. That's a good starting point.

My two names previous to TOC were:

TheRoxyKid
TheEdgeboy

Straight from the venues where I saw the band.

by Billy's first solo album, in the rear view mirror was all the rhyme and riddle which included mentions from me here on Netphoria about comparing Machina to some Rush albums. Billy starts mentioning Rush during interviews during this time in a volume he's never really had before.

By TFE, we're well past the band mentioning me on Canadian TV as being the fan who handed Jimmy a Rush biography (at the S.F. in-store). We're well past how Billy covered the Rush song Limelight in Toronto that evening, mere days after our brief interaction at the in-store signing.

So when Billy titled his album The Future Embrace, I thought it curious and yet another potential communique.

I look at the track list...whaddya know, there's a song called The Camera Eye, now it gets interesting. It wasn't a cover, but The Camera Eye is the next song after Limelight in Rush's Moving Pictures album.

I listen to it...great song and all of course, but lyrically speaking, I have no compunction saying the line "This is the name I cannot speak" refers to me.

Mid-summer '05. I'm soon to be in Amsterdam with Cancel as we're about to kick off our tour. Billy holds The Future Embrace CD release party in Chicago at: The Adler Planetarium. I had no idea such a place bore my last name, but alas, it does and that's where Billy decided to have his party for that album's release. Interesting.

A week later, our tour's criss-cross and Billy and band are in Amsterdam. He invites Fysche and apparently her bandmates (Paul and myself) to dinner before his show, but Fysche kicks us to the side and goes it alone, which was just fine with me actually.

Per Fysche: they were chit chatting about this and that and then Billy asked her what she's up to these days. She mentions the band and the tour. Billy asked what's the name of the singer of your band. She states my first name only. Billy presses for my full name according to Fysche and so she says it for everyone to hear.

I'm out of time for now, but at the time I thought it very curious pressed her for my name in front of his solo bandmates as such. I assume he wanted them to hear it and think it curious they were just at the Adler Planetarium a week prior.

You may understand from my point of view, it was just a continuation of what had been going on for some time up to that point and the connections weren't loosening, they were getting tighter.
That is pretty cool on a spiritual level. I believe in a greater force and that sprituality is largely untapped in the modern age, probably by design. I've had a lot of weird spiritual connections and moments in my life too where it just boggles my mind and realize that our existence isn't as cut and dry as most would have us believe.

Old 02-28-2017, 09:42 PM   #69
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Again with the social constructs, this time with a nod toward big pharma and their suppression models against enlightenment and awareness. Perfectly fine to disbelieve all you want, but you start judging me and I'm likely to respond in kind. For now though, this is for you, Fuzz and Took:

Sweet jam man. You always have the raddest tone

Old 02-28-2017, 10:54 PM   #70
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
The Land of Maybe, huh? A paperback romance written by Jill MacLean as Sandra Field and published by Harlequin in 1991.

Looks like Occam's razor has whittled away all the mystery to reveal that The Omega Concern and Billy Corgan have only a willingness to employ generic titles in common.

Old 02-28-2017, 11:01 PM   #71
FoolofaTook

Do you like Boris toc?

Old 02-28-2017, 11:26 PM   #72
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

you know the most fascinating thing is it is possible that TOC influenced Corgan around the time of his solo tour, regarding Rush. when you have one possible actual connection, it just feeds the delusions

hey so TOC you were in a band with Fsyche, what's the deal with her later saying her and Corgan got married and also that Zeitgeist was all about her?

Old 02-28-2017, 11:29 PM   #73
fuzzyroes
Banned

yeah for sure. The book and the record he gave them and even the threads on Netphoria could have got the band more currently cognoscente of Rush and lead to things like the Limelight cover and naming a song Camera Eye and what not. Hell Jimmy even mentioned on TV that he was reading the book that he gave him.

Old 02-28-2017, 11:34 PM   #74
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Schizophrenia or narcissism?
well i mean, paranoid schizophrenia involves a level of narcissism almost automatically. not saying TOC has schizophrenia, btw. but in order to think people are stalking you or whatever, you have to have some belief in your own importance. however, delusion narcissistic beliefs aren't really the same as grandoise narcissistic beliefs.

for example, a delusional narcissistic belief might be that someone has spent the better part of two decades signaling you through vague references in songs and media. or that the aliens speaking through the radio want to talk you specifically because you're special. a grandiose narcissistic belief might be that you are know the most about war and are the best at war and smarter than all of the generals even though you dodged the draft and know literally nothing about war except pew pew pew

i mean where exactly the line is drawn is up for interpretation but

Old 02-28-2017, 11:34 PM   #75
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Hadn't Jimmy been an outspoken fan of Rush for years?

Old 02-28-2017, 11:37 PM   #76
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah, but reading the book again would have brought the band back to the forefront of his mind. Everyone knows musical tastes kinda go in waves, even if you've always loved a band, it doesn't mean you're necessarily listening to them currently

Old 02-28-2017, 11:38 PM   #77
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
yeah RIGHT erica, i was just about to release my new solo album called "the peas car elephant fan diet coke subthalamic nucleus" and just coincidentally you post the exact album title on a message board?

i must say i've been feeling kind of glitchy lately, i've been shedding some of my old reptile skin which i've done before a lot but this time is different, almost like someone was plugged into my mind you know? you do know? yes of course you know erica, you are wiping my mind as we ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Old 03-01-2017, 12:34 AM   #78
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
well i mean, paranoid schizophrenia involves a level of narcissism almost automatically. not saying TOC has schizophrenia, btw. but in order to think people are stalking you or whatever, you have to have some belief in your own importance. however, delusion narcissistic beliefs aren't really the same as grandoise narcissistic beliefs.

for example, a delusional narcissistic belief might be that someone has spent the better part of two decades signaling you through vague references in songs and media. or that the aliens speaking through the radio want to talk you specifically because you're special. a grandiose narcissistic belief might be that you are know the most about war and are the best at war and smarter than all of the generals even though you dodged the draft and know literally nothing about war except pew pew pew

i mean where exactly the line is drawn is up for interpretation but

That's nice. Now why don't you read up on MK Ultra, psychotronic weaponry, V2K, directed energy beams, organized gang-stalking as well as COINTELPRO to name just a few topics and get up to date with your knowledge instead of re-treading tired old hack psychobabble.

Old 03-01-2017, 12:57 AM   #79
TheEdgeboy
Banned

It's know it's silly, but I feel more comfortable discussing this topic as Edgeboy. No TOC political altar-ego here, it's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
That is pretty cool on a spiritual level. I believe in a greater force and that sprituality is largely untapped in the modern age, probably by design. I've had a lot of weird spiritual connections and moments in my life too where it just boggles my mind and realize that our existence isn't as cut and dry as most would have us believe.

That's a level headed perception on life in general. The trick is to read the signs to know if you're on the right path or not. It gets into Non-local consciousness and temporal influencing of which there is a lot of good literature on. A Dr. Imants Barušs has a paper that doesn't answer the question of remote influencing being in the mind or in the physical reality, but is moving the theories forward with his insight into some studies on it.

But then, witches and seer's have been practicing it for centuries and there's a very good reason they keep it to themselves and don't bother with the underdeveloped consensus towards their practice in the modern world.

and thanks again...i like my tone too. : )

Old 03-01-2017, 01:01 AM   #80
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah man, you might be onto something. But if it's taking place, I just find it hard to believe that Corgans consciously in on it. The things you've noticed might have just been happenstance influences that came from your postings on the site, your gifts and letters to the group ETC.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:02 AM   #81
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Do you like Boris toc?

I've heard of him, but I don't really know his music. Why do you ask, you figure I might like it? I'll check it out.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:02 AM   #82
fuzzyroes
Banned

I did re-read the other thread, and it seemed a lot more plausible the 2nd time around. Like Mellisa hollering out "there's the rush guy!" shirt or not, it's a bit odd.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:12 AM   #83
fuzzyroes
Banned

I mean Corgans freaked out at Dade and Rotten Ugly on facebook and laid into Devi-Ever over e-mail and posted on this forum here making his little Devi-Ever apology under some made up username for the 1 post among other examples.

So I mean, send you a cryptic Rush related E-mail? Who's to say it's impossible or really that crazy. Improbable sure, but I wouldn't bet my life against it.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:15 AM   #84
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-15-2017 at 09:54 PM.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:37 AM   #85
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
That's nice. Now why don't you read up on MK Ultra, psychotronic weaponry, V2K, directed energy beams, organized gang-stalking as well as COINTELPRO to name just a few topics and get up to date with your knowledge instead of re-treading tired old hack psychobabble.
believe it or not, believing in real fucked up shit like MK Ultra and not believing in what you're saying about billy corgan net stalking you for 15 years is not mutually exclusive

Old 03-01-2017, 01:48 AM   #86
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Old 03-01-2017, 01:51 AM   #87
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

what about fsyche saying she married billy? did that happen?

Old 03-01-2017, 01:55 AM   #88
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Old 03-01-2017, 02:02 AM   #89
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:10 AM   #90
buzzard
Minion of Satan

He also dedicated that one line in Muzzle to you.