Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2018, 10:20 PM   #31
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
I don't even necessarily disagree with many of the things you say but just for once shut the fuck up, you obnoxious cunt

Your opinions are duly noted and we all know it by now. Like dd you feel encouraged by Fuzzy calling you 'the feisty lady telling it like it is' or something cause you know what it means when you have his endorsal
I assume the JJ/Yo Soy Slumber party has been called off?

Old 07-19-2018, 10:22 PM   #32
fuzzyroes
Banned

POF is a pretty good site. Decent looking women surprisingly. I've used it a little bit, even been messaged by a few cuties... Gotta love that.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:23 PM   #33
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

someone please do me a solid and look up the fuzzy quotes about how online dating is for lame desperate beta males

Old 07-19-2018, 10:24 PM   #34
fuzzyroes
Banned

It is. I just use it for when I'm bored and horny. Nothing long-lasting has ever came from it for me.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:25 PM   #35
fuzzyroes
Banned

It was cool when I was like 19 to use online dating and it was just a tool to go party with other girls looking to hook up. But once you reach your 30's, it gets to be a pretty pathetic avenue in which to meet people.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:26 PM   #36
fuzzyroes
Banned

But since it seems to be all the rage around here, I was politely sharing a site.

Don't always have to be such a dick RBG.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:27 PM   #37
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
If you match with 100 people
Jesus Christ, 100?

Who do you think I am? Buzzard?

Old 07-19-2018, 10:36 PM   #38
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
It was cool when I was like 19 to use online dating and it was just a tool to go party with other girls looking to hook up. But once you reach your 30's, it gets to be a pretty pathetic avenue in which to meet people.
You're a moron. Most people in their 30s meet their partners online or in a bar. That's actually just about the ONLY two places couples meet each other, except via friends.

Quote:
But since it seems to be all the rage around here, I was politely sharing a site.

Don't always have to be such a dick RBG.
Shut the fuck up. You belittled people like the stupid asshole you are for using dating sites in the past, so you can get bent. You're just some old fuck who is out of touch and has no idea what is going on in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Jesus Christ, 100?

Who do you think I am? Buzzard?
I might be exaggerating, but it is kind of like a numbers game. It's hard to conceive of how you can actually just swipe through people forever if you live in a metropolitan area. So IME it takes patience and persistence before you make a serious connection with someone, and yeah it usually requires matching a lot of people before you meet someone. My advice would be that if you are serious about finding a date, you have to swipe a lot. I think tinder lets you swipe right 50 or 100 times every 24 hours or something? Yeah, just do it as much as possible. The vast majority of matches will not come to anything.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:47 PM   #39
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
You're a moron. Most people in their 30s meet their partners online
Jesus man, you really are living in a bubble bro. I'd wager that most people meet through work or other social groups. Most women in their 30's are not prowling around Tinder to find a companion.

Do you think any woman worth knowing is going to want to enter into a romantic relationship from a bunch of men hitting on her on the internet? That's just not a very common reality.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:47 PM   #40
redbreegull

Quote:
Jesus man, you really are living in a bubble bro. I'd wager that most people meet through work or other social groups. Most people in their 30's are not prowling around Tinder to find a companion.
you are so out of touch it is cruel to let you live

Old 07-19-2018, 10:49 PM   #41
redbreegull

It pains me that I am going to wind up showing you statistical data proving what I am saying and you are just going to ignore it

Old 07-19-2018, 10:51 PM   #42
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well there's probably a ton of losers who meet online. I'm not doubting that.

There's probably A LOT of fat ugly people who are hard up that just settle for other ugly people online. I don't think that's exactly a shining pitcher of health as far as an average person looking for a romantic companion goes.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:54 PM   #43
redbreegull

Quote:
Well there's probably a ton of losers who meet online. I'm not doubting that.

There's probably A LOT of fat ugly people who are hard up that just settle for other ugly people online. I don't think that's exactly a shining pitcher of health as far as an average person looking for a romantic companion goes.
quoted so you can't change it when you sober up

Old 07-19-2018, 10:56 PM   #44
redbreegull

gotta love that level 10,000 intellectual dishonesty.

"Most people in their 30s don't start relationships online"
"Yes they do. Literally most people in their 30s do meet partners this way."
"Well ok but my original point is still true because people who meet online don't count as people who meet online because they are losers"

Old 07-19-2018, 10:56 PM   #45
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
I assume the JJ/Yo Soy Slumber party has been called off?
What made you think that?

Old 07-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #46
fuzzyroes
Banned

@RBG Look, I know tons of people are using it for hookups and one night stands. That's fine and dandy if that's all you're looking for. I'm simply stating that it's not a tool to use if you're a morally focused person looking for a long-term companion.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:58 PM   #47
redbreegull

Also at least in DC, the attractiveness of the people on tinder is much, much higher than like the average attractiveness of the general population. It seems to be mostly people who consider themselves good-looking who use dating apps.

but yeah all those "fat" "ugly" people who don't count are throwing the numbers or something right

Old 07-19-2018, 10:58 PM   #48
redbreegull

Quote:
@RBG Look, I know tons of people are using it for hookups and one night stands. That's fine and dandy if that's all your looking for. I'm simply stating that it's not a tool to use if you're a morally focused person looking for a long-term companion.
you seriously deserve to be castrated. you have no fucking idea what you are talking about you sad little man. shut the fuck up. shut. up. SHUT. UP.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #49
redbreegull

I mean this has got to be based in a sense of inferiority because you find online dating alienating and you are actually jealous of your more socially up-to-speed and romantically adept peers, right?

Old 07-19-2018, 11:01 PM   #50
fuzzyroes
Banned

If you wanna meet someone that you can have a serious chance at a long lasting relationship with, there's tons of other avenues to take. Join a book-club, start attending a church, get a gym membership, attend a lot of concerts, get a dog and hang out at the dog parks ETC... The opportunities are endless.

You know if you want something special, you gotta take the opportunities to make it happen. Whipping your shirt off and flexing your abs and posting it to the internet likely isn't going to be a successful plan in finding your special someone.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:02 PM   #51
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Also at least in DC, the attractiveness of the people on tinder is much, much higher than like the average attractiveness of the general population. It seems to be mostly people who consider themselves good-looking who use dating apps.
Yeah, and those folks are almost always simply looking for a cheap fuck... A little fun... Another "bootie call" to add to their mobile phones.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:02 PM   #52
redbreegull

Quote:
If you wanna meet someone that you can have a serious chance at a long lasting relationship with, there's tons of other avenues to take. Join a book-club, start attending a church, get a gym membership, attend a lot of concerts, get a dog and hang out at the dog parks ETC... The opportunities are endless.

You know if you want something special, you gotta take the opportunities to make it happen. Whipping your shirt off and flexing your abs and posting it to the internet likely isn't going to be a successful plan in finding your special someone.
maybe you just are a moron who doesn't know how to do it slash cuts himself off from most good things in life with your narrowminded horseshit mentality. you can repeat the some bs over and over but it won't become true. online dating is 100% normalized for millennials. it's you who is doing the weird thing

Old 07-19-2018, 11:04 PM   #53
redbreegull

fuzzy you just are not listening. this is not 2010, tinder is not a hookup app. MOST, that is the MAJORITY, over FIFTY PERCENT of millennial couples now meet on dating apps. That's not 1 night stands dude, I am talking about serious relationships. It is completely normalized. You are out of your fucking mind

Old 07-19-2018, 11:05 PM   #54
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I mean this has got to be based in a sense of inferiority because you find online dating alienating and you are actually jealous of your more socially up-to-speed and romantically adept peers, right?
Nah man. My dating life hasn't been all that fruitfull lately, but I'm working on myself first and foremost and trying get my money situation in a rich state.

It's easy to date really good looking girls in your early 20's because people aren't looking for financial stability... Everyone is on a level playing field. But once you reach your 30's, the rules of dating COMPLETELY change. It becomes less about personality and charisma and more about your financial success in life... I'm aware enough to realize that.

The fact is, if you have money, and are making good money, your dating opportunities are endless.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:11 PM   #55
redbreegull

can we just ban this fucking asshole already

Old 07-19-2018, 11:11 PM   #56
redbreegull

like what in the fuck are you even talking about, go lie down before you hurt yourself

Old 07-19-2018, 11:13 PM   #57
fuzzyroes
Banned

You think any women are gonna want a serious relationship with you when you're only working part-time and living at home with your parents?

Your pool of who will find you compatible is shrinking by the year until you get your financial situation in a decent state. What flies in your early 20's won't fly in your earlier 30's...

What are you, like 28 now? You gotta get your act together if you wanna succeed in romance.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:16 PM   #58
redbreegull

Quote:
You think any women are gonna want a serious relationship with you when you're only working part-time and living at home with your parents?

Your pool of who will find you compatible is shrinking by the year until you get your financial situation in a decent state. What flies in your early 20's won't fly in your earlier 30's...

What are you, like 28 now? You gotta get your act together if you wanna succeed in romance.
I have exceeded your accomplishments in all measurable areas in life. You have nothing I want and I find you to be a sad, loathsome creature

Old 07-19-2018, 11:17 PM   #59
fuzzyroes
Banned

That may be so, but you're not set up well or positioned at all for a successful romantic life going into your 30's.

The game changes once you turn 30, I'm telling ya. No women worth her salt want's to match-up with a man with no money or prospects.

Old 07-19-2018, 11:18 PM   #60
redbreegull

but if you really want to play that game since you know you lost the other argument, we could speculate about your chances once you reach your 40s, still trying to pick up women in bars or "reading groups" with tales of your vintage food collection and interest in music only which came out 35 years ago or longer. I hope you're ok with erm, lowering your standers