Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2007, 06:09 PM   #121
bardy
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeper
bardy - kind of feel bad for her, dont know why. lots of depression there under the surface, it seems
It is depressing that people think I am very sad. I am at an annoying crossroads in life right now that I am having to be patient for but I wouldn't say that I am very sad.

Old 06-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #122
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

sleeper is bad at this

Old 06-21-2007, 06:19 PM   #123
Andy /

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor
sleeper is bad at this
I thought that was obvious. The amount of people commenting on his, uh, comments proves otherwise.

Props to Trots for calling him out.

Old 06-21-2007, 06:20 PM   #124
Mayfuck
Banned

how could anyone disagree wtih any of sleepers assessments

Old 06-21-2007, 06:22 PM   #125
Rockin' Cherub
Braindead

well for instance he called me expressionless when really all i do is avoid using smileys

Old 06-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #126
kristin xp
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySlash
I thought that was obvious. The amount of people commenting on his, uh, comments proves otherwise.

Props to Trots for calling him out.
seriously. he completely turned on me in one thread for making a simple silly joke and thinks that's my entire personality.

seems like a really angry guy trying to prove his intelligence online because he has no friends that would listen to him in real life.

Old 06-21-2007, 06:46 PM   #127
spring
die 'til it doesn't hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardy
It is depressing that people think I am very sad. I am at an annoying crossroads in life right now that I am having to be patient for but I wouldn't say that I am very sad.

you're too cocky to be very sad (or rather you appear too cocky to really be very sad)

Old 06-21-2007, 06:50 PM   #128
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?

Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristin xp
seems like a really angry guy trying to prove his intelligence online because he has no friends that would listen to him in real life.
what's wrong with that

Old 06-21-2007, 06:52 PM   #129
Mayfuck
Banned

I will do 10 at a time w/pitchfork rating

smurfing - Definitely someone boarding at a level many people here do not understand. A certified member of the netphoria intelligentsia. Pretty witty and funny. We have a similar taste in women and people in general. He is emo like me. For that I appreciate. He's acquired the ire of so many here that I'm not sure why. To me he came out as the good guy from his relationship with ****** (****** came out the villian). He is this board's morrisey/jamie stewart if either of them liked digimon or inuyasha. 9.1

Aeroplane - Don't really have much of a opinion on this guy. But I mostly take a liking to him cause there aren't many LA netphorians here and what if one day I run into him. He seems nice, if a bit shallow. I don't really like yuppie types. He also kinda bores me. But like I said nice enough and completely inoffensive. He seems to be creeped out by me. But maybe we can be friends one day. 6.0

alisonmonster - I don't have much of an opinion on alison either. I don't actively go read her posts but when I come across them they're usually pretty funny. she's probably a smart girl but i would never know. doesn't really speak her mind too much on this board. that's really my one complaint, she's too civil. quality poster though. she intimidates me. 7.5

Ammy - May not be entertaining or interesting or really noteworthy at all but still manages to be an integral part of Netphoria's fabric. I say this becasue i get this feeling when she posts that netphoria hasn't changed completely. reminds me of old school days. personality wise she is pretty nice. i'm trying to remember thigns abotu her but I can't. not ignorant, has a lot of tact, and thats pretty much the most you can ask from anyone on this forum at this point. i saw her at a valero in salinas once. 6.8

Andrew_Pakula (not Alex’s alias the REAL Andy P.) - Pretty much fits the role of the quiet, creepy mysterious landlord here. its pretty strange how someone who has been since the beginning and responsible for everything is completely detatched from this community. i mean this is your ant farm man how could you not shake things up? he seems to be proud of this place though. i think his detatchment from this community though is responsible for some horrible admin choices (nimrod, sppunk) 5.4

AndySlash - you know what, i can't find a cool postcard. every weekend when i'm out i keep an eye out for one but i can't find a cool one i have eased up on ryan a bit. i used to give him shit cause i enjoyed being a contrarian. really there was no reason for that so i apologize. i'm done insulting you. you are a decent man and probably a swell guy based on some of the testimony of those who met you. still too extroverted for my tastes. again, not ignorant, not racist which is achievment in itself on these forums. 6.9

avian chaos - unfortunately starting to regress back into susperilla style posting, i.e. inanity+ignorance. recently obnoxious. the final fantasy playing artsy cute chick is just so fucking easy to play up here. outside that i've never seen anything remarkable from this boarder. was coasting before because she's been nice and cool but really lame lately forming grudges for no real reason, that or she's secretly sensitive. plus points though i notice we seem to have little superficial things in common (taste/distaste in food, furniture, etc). thats always cool. we'd get along in real life, but i get the idea she'd get along with anybody. 7.0

bardy - hilarious and smart but no one ever really gets her. there's a line here that she walks between being this typically, well-adjusted, run of the mill suburban yuppie girl and this sort of alternative, subversive kid mentality thats required for being part of this community, and she walks that line seamlessly. i like that we can talk about most inane things and not really make it feel inane. i like her appreciation for scenery and place. i think she's carved a nice, entertaining persona for herself on this forum. i really hate though how all the dudes here find it impossible to interact with her without being crude. i only say this as a concerning for boarding quality control and the fact that she's actually a pretty cool person. this sounds like asskissing so i'll say there are things i dont like about her either, that she's sometimes shallow and idealistic but it isn't a deal at all. 8.8

Cunt_Magenta - I don't know anything about her but if Ana thinks she sucks then I think she sucks too! 2.5

undersco_red - like ammy, big papa ****** is pretty much an essential boarder. seems like the person who would be cool with anyone (except me it seems ) i respect this man's boarding. i find his slacker vibe charming. i felt bad that one time i told him to stop being a musician. underrated sense of humor. anyone who gets Group X is awesome to me. there's something about that kind of mentality that appeals to me, yet he blocks me on AIM cause he thinks i'm constantly being ironic which is stupid coming from this guy. i dont like that he's tightened up like that. yeah can be uptight now that i think about it. nevertheless i would start him at power forward on my dream team. 8.8

Old 06-21-2007, 06:56 PM   #130
undersco_red
Apocalyptic Poster

i really appreciate the amount of time mayfuck invests into this board. even if putting effort into appearing effortless.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:03 PM   #131
TuralyonW3
Immortal

I think I would despise julio in real life.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:07 PM   #132
bardy
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring
you're too cocky to be very sad (or rather you appear too cocky to really be very sad)

this is true, but I hope I am not on the same level as sppunk in terms of cockiness.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:10 PM   #133
mistle
bonnie stars

i wish i could put a bit of effort into boarding. considering how much of my life is netphoria, it's pretty lame/sad that my contribution is a few superfluous, unremarkable comments here and there when i just happen to think of something to say. but i was like that irl i guess, so it's authentic at least

Old 06-21-2007, 07:12 PM   #134
Eulogy
huh

smurfing doesn't even seem like a real person anymore. kind of seems like he's grooming himself to become the next julio or something.
Aeroplane cool, reasonable. inoffensive.

Ammy wish she posted more still. i always liked her.
Andrew_Pakula (not Alex’s alias the REAL Andy P.)i agree with julio's assessment

avian chaos returned after an absence and didn't really miss a beat. that's cool.
bardyi like bardy. she definitely makes this place more interesting and is one of the few boarders whose personalities i actively notice on a regular basis.

undersco_red i thought you were alex for a while. but i dunno, you should be more active here than you are. it feels like you're always there but not making your presence felt enough

ChristHimself really despises me. but i guess that's good because it was what allowed me to tell him and ravenguy apart.

DeviousJ where did he go?
********** he doesn't post much but i recognize his name. so that should count for something.
duovamp i don't notice this guy as much anymore.
Effloresce on my ignore list.
ella stupid. or maybe i'm thinking of Ever. one of them is stupid.

Ever see ella

FatteningAss most worthless poster with over 5,000 posts, easily. hasn't contributed anything worthwhile in years.

Geek USA eh, seems fun.
GlasgowKiss he's like netphoria's color commentator or something. never initiates much. just sort of responds to whatever goes on.

iceskater leaving here was probably the best decision she ever made.
Ihaman unlike kimmy, it feels like matt hasn't really found his place since his return.

KrazeeStacee i don't really know why, but i like her. she's honest and confident without being a total bitch. she's cool.

Luke de Spa same boarding style as glassgowkiss. pretty cool.

Mayfuck oh julio. i don't even know what to think about you anymore. all i can say is you're probably nothing more than a massive caricature at this point.

mistle does he only post when he's drunk?

Nate the Grate inoffensive. quiet.
Neopryn i like him. he's only a dick to people who really deserve it.
Nimrod's Son not worthless like gil, but just as bad on a different level. i honestly believe that he is a miserable person in real life.

Shapan relatively new, but fitting in nicely. which is not necessarily an easy thing to do.

sleeper his criticisms of trots reek of hypocrisy. he always talks about other people being mean when he's easily one of the most mean-spirited posters here. aside from that, he spices up the board when he comes around, and he deserves some credit for that.

sppunk he's alright when he's not being an enormous douche.

Toby nice guy. i associate him with posters like ****** and geo.

Trotskilicious i wish he wasn't so down on himself all the time. good boarder, could be better if he had some mood swings or something.
trykristin ehhh. she says some really dumb things, but i don't think she's as bad as her reputation suggests.
TuralyonW3 quality boarder. i like him a lot.

yo soy el major she gets in a lot of dumb fights, but she usually doesn't start them. lets too much information about her get to people like nimrod.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:14 PM   #135
yo soy el mejor

@ julius

stop trying to put me against alex. we like eachother and we'll always be buds. there are no villians here.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:28 PM   #136
Mayfuck
Banned

Boycott Graceland - fellow 562er as of tommorow!! needs to post more about music. he seems to like the stuff that i haven't gotten into yet. i guess mostly 60s psych stuff or pop or whatever. i'm not sure. or the lo fi shit. pretty jealous he got to spend a night with phil e. i think you opened for him too, right? other than that honestly i just like to rib with the c-boarders cause i like having an indie taste in boarders, but thats all my liking of mikey amounts. makes a funny/interesting thread every now and then but presence here is incredibly limited. needs to make more of a name for himself 7.2

Caine Walker - I already find this guy annoying. always hyper and reminscent of the time people too often mistakenly refer to as the good ol days of netphoria. let me tell what netphoria was like in 1999-2000...all the regulars were basically o-boarders. everyone acted lame and hyper (kimmy was a part of this). like echo buzz and all that stuff, i'm glad i was never a part of it, but caine walker basically embodies this sort of stupidness. other than pretty inoffensive. maybe still has some stuff to offer that we haven't seen yet. all i know is he acts gay and shallow 5.5

celluloid_love - how did this guy get so bad recently? definitely do not like this heel turn he has taken in attempt to become board villian. simply being annoying is not the way it works guy. you were building a nice little name for yourself as the ysi guy as you have a pretty good taste in music. oh well its still early in the game. trust your heart. sky is the limit. believe in yourself and you can accomplish anything 5.8

ChristHimself - Unassuming, affable, fun, genuine and down to earth person. makes it hard to dislike him even if he can a bit lame. all those things are a good defense for whatever. references to the "wife" are lame and tacky. he might have a tacky personality though. might be my only complaint. i'm not sure why we haven't interacted here more. i think i know why though, its that msn/aim barrier, the brits refuse to use AIM. thats probably it. thats not an invite tho i dont think i could properly friends with this dude. like i'd probably not be gay enough for him. i'm a real boring person. 7.2

christian zombie vampires - probably trying to be jamie lidell or something, or cex or kid 606. like your typical indie white guy into beats and soul, i find these hipsters pretty annoying, the kind that are really geeks inside but do branch off into this vain hipster grit. thats probably why i dont like his boarding either cause it seems kind of out of place here despite that he has been here since the near beginning but he's definiteyl outgrown this place. i enjoy him far more on hipinion where he is spacemoose. so i have to reconcile these two opinions i have of mark, i think we are cool with each other. i hope. just too cool for me probably. :ryan: 7.8

cork_soaker - his head's been getting big lately, but i should remind you yo soy and geek usa fawn over every single dorky looking white dude here and theres a lot of them. i think your art is pretty good...for a netphorian. dont be afraid to share more stuff like that. netphoria needs more of your kind, people who won't make more than inane threads about Lost and sports. i like when people show their artistic endeavors even if it isn't good. i dont know what you meant by being the hiking guy when i posted my pics. hiking pics are the only pics i'll ever post on this forum. that makes me wonder if you appreciate nature the way i do. i'm very peculiar about that. but there hasn't really been anyway to gauge your aura or personality so far you're just an on-the-surface kind of boarder. 8.4

daydreamer999 - it appears tim left tto the greener pastures of hipinion. He really fits on that board since he looks like 90% of the guys there and acts like 90% of the guys there. its pretty disturbing. so while there may be 100 daydream999's on that board there is only 1 daydreamer999 on this board, unfortunately it seems he has been replaced by ever. good taste in music is all i could think of. typical nurtured, silver spoon fed kiwi though. cheers tim. 6.5

dean r koontz - probably even moreso than alex, truly boarding at a level that is beyond many here. every post is a gem. I'm not kidding, but discussing his boarding style would only water it down. he's hilarious. thats all that needs to be said. this board doesn't deserve anders. i always wonder how dudes like him end up here. 9.3

Debaser - perhaps the most informed person on this forum. i'm continually impressed with his posts on the political forum. there are a number of smart guys on the politics forum but it seems they put principle and idealism before what actually make sense. but alex is the best at reconciling both informed intelligence and a grip on reality and pragmatism. debaser for president 9.0

DeviousJ - best netphorian of all time? this is probably the title that might be bestowed upon him if you gathered a consensus among the regulars here. a bit on the downhill here and sort of sparse lately but there was a time a few years ago this guy would be spot on. the only true board leader here, often getting us to contribute through some communal effort, he probably cares about this board more than a lot of us, and when i say board i mean this community we built for ourselves here (though a lot of the times we were too much stick in the mud for his boy scout leader activities), awesome photoshops, insight on society, politics and science and of course probably a thick, fat back catalog of great one liners. probably too much ass kissing but since we won't have a thread like this again in a while, why not? 9.8

Old 06-21-2007, 07:30 PM   #137
yo soy el mejor

Arrow

ive been editing my list on page 3. you guys can check it out. im up to mpp so far.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:37 PM   #138
mistle
bonnie stars

-_-

what happened that made you so interested in me?

Old 06-21-2007, 07:40 PM   #139
yo soy el mejor

you touched my heart

Old 06-21-2007, 07:42 PM   #140
mistle
bonnie stars

gross

Old 06-21-2007, 07:43 PM   #141
yo soy el mejor

Old 06-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #142
Shapan
Socialphobic

smurfing - alex is really peculiar. he seems to enjoy making fights out of nothing and comes off as a complete idiot a lot of the time, but i think he's a softy irl(further indicated by the quotes people used from that letter that i refuse to read).
Aeroplane - use to be my favorite gay dude on the board until he left. seems like a good guy
alisonmonster - very cool, down to earth. i enjoy reading her posts, she's pretty straightforward and witty.
Ammy - havent seen her much, i remember she was the first to reply to a girl problem i had waaaay back when i first started boarding. has always felt like the mother figure on the board though, her kid is adorable.
Andrew_Pakula (not Alex’s alias the REAL Andy P.) - dont know enough about the pac man, he does a good enough job running the place and he doesnt like TFE.
AndySlash - i mentioned this in my post here thread but he had one of the best threads in the "post here and ill ask you a question" thread. really got to know him in that thread and he came off pretty good through it. whenever he does post know its generally funny.
avian chaos - kimmy is one of my favorite boarders, she can be very chummy with you but wont be afraid to tell you you're stupid when you're acting stupid. honest and caring.
bardy - yeah i like bardy though she seems a bit insecure as ive already said. shes very much a girl, seems genuinely concerned about other people, and sweet.
Cunt_Magenta - who is this? i remember a picture and she looked good in it i think, but no idea about her personality.
undersco_red - this is ****** right? i havent gotten to know you at all until you started posting with this new name. you're a lot like some of the other old schoolers, funny and sarcastic.
Boycott Graceland - hes had some good threads, i think he lives in the OC too.
Caine Walker - hates pitchfork reader benny baskets, likes most other things that are likeable.
celluloid_love - he seems to be a bit of an elitist. was quiet at first but has started to assert himself recently, but is following the mold if julio and thats bad news bears.
ChristHimself - one of my fav boarders, always funny and witty. ill prolly chill with him when i go to england in august.
christian zombie vampires - you know i should know more about this boarder but i dont
cork_soaker - cant get a grasp on this dude's personality, has posted pictures in the pic post. seems to much like everyone else to really stand out, but people have said hes cool so i guess.
daydreamer999 - havent seen him around much lately. good guy, same mold as other new zealanders. very into music and dry sarcastic humor.
dean r koontz - i thought dean was silly at first but now i miss his posting. hilarious and he's pretty smart.
Debaser - also intelligent, whenever i see him posting he usually has something interesting to say. especially in those marathon threads that people actually get serious about. (religion etc)
DeviousJ - like andyslash except without the awesome thread
********** - the photoshop he did of kristin was priceless, and also his avatar is great. funny guy.
duovamp - hes like that little guy that follows you around but you like. i will beat you in smash.
Effloresce - weird guy. just weird, man.
ella - i thought she was a complete tool but ive grown to like her. makes a bit much out of small things sometimes but kind at heart.
Elvis The Fat Years - always funny shit
Esty - where'd he go? i like that the people on the sp board hate him so. plays the creep role a bit too well at times.
Eulogy - has some issues but is also a good guy. feels like he lives behind a macho facade sometimes
Ever - harmless
Fathoms (unadorned) - one of my favorite posters, and seeing that he likes conan so much recently has only helped that.
FatteningAss - also of the same mold of the old school posters. he got into it with whatcolor which was kinda funny.
FutureBoy - now that i think about him and esty arent too similar except for the rep war. esty's been playing the creep thing so long while futureboy just does the random sarcasm. good poster.
Geek USA - cheo is awesome. funny posts and she seems like a lot of fun.
GlasgowKiss - i think ive laughed the hardest at some GK's posts. if you're stupid he will tear you a new one.
Gpub - made a conan thread the other day that made me happy
I Ate My Hamster - funny, really dislikes julio.
iceskater - so i guess she's real. kinda scary to think she is, she should probably get out of here.
Ihaman - a bit of an attention whore, which is why so many people got on his case not too long ago. probably why people are posting in this thread and not his.
Irridescent Fairysex - i dont know enough aside from the general netphorian sarcasm
??? - dont know
Travis Meeks - one of the funny old school boarders. very witty, im not sure what hes been doing the past couple of days with that new avatar. seemed to drop off a bit.
JokeyLoki - dont know
Kanan Road - dont know
Pretzel Logic - hes funny, use to be annoying but i think everyone has softened up to him
KrazeeStacee - i use to think stacy sucked when i first started posting but i like her now
Lucy Sky Diamonds - dont know
Luke de Spa - good to have him back. comes off a bit pompous but has cooled off with that.
Mablak - umm i dont know much, doesnt really stick out.
Mayfuck - also a weird guy. i dont know what julio would do without this board nor do i really know how he'd act irl.
wHATcOLOR - funny but he has seemed a bit prickish lately
mccrick - i just remember this guy's ridiculous threads a long time ago. he seems to post a lot on the sp board. not as horrible as he was, but still not very good.
mercurial - dont know
mirrar - seems pretty intelligent and seems like a good person on and off the board. also an idealist, something im often caught being even though it try not to.
mistle - also a bit of an attention whore but kind hearted
mpp - dont know enough
Murgle - seems familiar but dont know enough
cosmos - i didnt know this was mxzombie when he first started posting, some funny stuff at first. kinda faded.
Nate the Grate - dont know enough, likes wilco
Neopryn - awesome boarder, usually short and to the point. insecure but shouldnt be
Nimrod's Son - dude's really come off bad and weird recently. also has a bit of a facade goin for him, seems like hes looking for someone to stroke his ego but after finding no one he's just doing it himself.
noyen - funny guy, i just started to see his posting. did some great stuff under that halber name.
obscured01 - dont know
ohnoitsbonnie - conflicted teenaged girl
Ol' Couch Ass - awesome puppy and good poster
pale blue eyes - one of my favorite posters. laid back and easy to like.
pale_princess - interesting. her posts about her anger about the new sp are intriguing, seems to be caught up in it a bit. i think a lot of us could be like that if we were stuck in the past.
PkPhuoko - what happened to him?
ravenguy2000 - hah hes really funny, i enjoy his posts
redbull - spamming lyrics and all, quality poster
Rockin’ Cherub - opinionated and intelligent
RockLobster - also pretty laid back and humorous
RopeyLopey - along the same lines of the other admins that dont post too much but chime in something funny to show they exist.
Sepiae - dont know
shannon - cute, awesome music taste, confident
Shapan - asshole
sickbadthing - turns some shitty threads into good threads with random whackiness and makes good threads even better
sleeper - also intelligent and opinionated, i find myself reading sleeper's long paragraphs more often than not. sometimes he seems to try a little too hard to show his side and it detracts from what he's trying to prove, but all in all you can see he's articulate and for the most part knows what he's talking about.
Smashingjj - one of the boarders thats here when its late here in cali. i enjoy his posts whether they're about music or things he says to make boarders laugh
Sonic Johnny - dont know enough
sppunk - can seem really stupid a lot of the time
spring - cool poster, likes sparklehorse and isnt afraid to say what she thinks. also has a knack for taking good pictures.
tcm - he's always been an enigma but always entertaining.
tear stained glass - goes to ucla often comes to uci i think to visit his gf. maybe he heard about the sick run the anteaters pulled to get to the final four in the college world series. cool guy, wouldnt mind chilling with him.
tehb0lly!!1! - does he not come to gen chat anymore? likes fresh prince of bel-air.
the/peuloxian cherub - dont know, made art with a dragon and referenced nirvana and radiohead for some reason.
The Omega Concern - dont know
Toby - you know i dont know why sleeper hates you so much. you seem like a lot of fun, good to party with and chill.
To Starla - dislikes esty and is on the sp board a lot.
Trotskilicious - good poster, essential to the board. smart guy, into sports. id probably watch a basketball game with him and start arguing about players in the commercials.
trykristin - still comes off as dense a lot of the time, but has improved a bit. too much on the defensive and when she responds to people to try and insult people it takes away from her intelligence, which im sure she has some because shes pretty interested in psychology and seems to have read up on some of it.
TuralyonW3 - cool guy, good music and movie taste. a guy id get along with irl.
twice - takes great pics and is into photography. seems sweet and has possibly my favorite avatar on the board.
wally - cool guy
waltermcphilip - o/*\o likeable dude
Warsaw - can be annoying and make some stupid posts with picture references that make little sense, but also entertaining
yo soy el major - the biggest attention whore on the board but underneath it all has a good heart.

Last edited by Shapan : 06-21-2007 at 07:53 PM.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:46 PM   #143
Tonrey
Demi-God

?

Old 06-21-2007, 07:49 PM   #144
Mayfuck_
Pledge

I Ate My Hamster - funny, really dislikes nimrod. seems to be a theme here recently

For the record, that isn't true. The nimrod part, not the funny part. I am.

And ******, you said I went from normal to weirdo in the blink of an eye...Have you read any of my posts that I have ever made? I've been posting weirdo since day one. I'm sure the majority will agree. Search some old posts. It's not clean stuff.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:49 PM   #145
Mayfuck_
Pledge

I guess I gave away my troll name. Not that anyone didn't realize it was me.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:53 PM   #146
Shapan
Socialphobic

oh actually i meant you disliked mayfuck

i got them mixed

Old 06-21-2007, 07:54 PM   #147
yo soy el mejor

i clicked to see what you were talking about shapan. lol@boner pretending to be someone else. what a funny guy ha! ha!

Old 06-21-2007, 07:57 PM   #148
Mayfuck_
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapan
oh actually i meant you disliked mayfuck

i got them mixed
Ah. This makes sense.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:58 PM   #149
noyen
Immortal

smurfing - i think he's fine and funny. i admit he has bothered me at times when the wrong things are going on in my life to find them funny. pretty essential.
Aeroplane - i think he's funny and i enjoy his posts
alisonmonster - someone id like to interact with more. she's more mature and has a more advanced sense of humor
Ammy - needs to work on her spelling, but is fine and dandy.
Andrew_Pakula (not Alex’s alias the REAL Andy P.) - a useless administrator to a decaying message board.
AndySlash - cool dude. talk on phone for 30 seconds. almost met, but my schedule wasnt having it.
avian chaos - someone i admire, artistic as fuck, over-achiever. i thoroughly dig everything creative she does
bardy - reminds me of my little sister
Cunt_Magenta - young hot meat?
undersco_red - had good intentions
Boycott Graceland - i enjoy
Caine Walker - i enjoy but i cant tell if its him or his ex girlfriend sometimes
celluloid_love - fantastic.
ChristHimself - cool dude want to smoke blunts.
christian zombie vampires - weve been playing phone tag for years. i want to hang with him and make music, i think we'd be close friends in real life
cork_soaker - good stuff
daydreamer999 - cant remember
dean r koontz - enlarged head, cant stand his style of posting most of the time. tries to hard.
Debaser - good dude, great taste in music
DeviousJ - seems like the happy version of me
********** - i dig and would like to hang out. want to do net label releases with him
duovamp - another favorite lately. i dig.
Effloresce - dunno
ella - seems sheltered but otherwise fine
Elvis The Fat Years - one of the funniest and wittiest people here
Esty - cant remember
Eulogy - ignorant
Ever - dunno
Fathoms (unadorned) - good mind warping posts
FatteningAss - gil is handsome and nice and has good sense of humor and i think we'd be nice friends
FutureBoy - dunno
Geek USA - gets on my nerves sometimes with the whole mindless drug hoover persona, but shes nice underneath and cool. same reasons i get annoyed with ******
GlasgowKiss - fantastic dude
Gpub - fucked dusty?
I Ate My Hamster - essential boarder. funny as hell
iceskater - gives me nightmares
Ihaman - comes off pretentious and dumb but i like him alot and i think i like giving him a hard time more than being nice to him
Irridescent Fairysex - one of the best
??? - had me at hello
Travis Meeks - another funny cool dude
JokeyLoki - radical, badical
Kanan Road - dunno
Pretzel Logic - i get confused with who this is but okay
KrazeeStacee - too predictable, likes too much shitty music, talks about mark, pets, bongs, weed, drugs, abortion too much. remax agent.
Lucy Sky Diamonds - eggs
Luke de Spa - one of the best peoples here, smart dude
Mablak - dunno
Mayfuck - i love julio and think he's the smartest wittiest person here. i get his sense of humor and i love him even if he's being a bastard to me for no reason. i want to meet him in real life someday. and release his records if he ever makes more music.
wHATcOLOR - good dude, pussy tastes amazing
mccrick - clit
mercurial - another awesome dude i want to meet and make music with. i respect and dig his humor and posts
mistle - confuse with other people who in my mind are small people that live in the woods
mpp - dunno cool yeah
Murgle - confuse with small woodland people
cosmos - awesome dude i want to hang with. awesome sense of humor
Nate the Grate - grate
Neopryn - one of the best, i dig groovy
Nimrod's Son - people obsess over him too much
noyen - completely useless and predicatble
obscured01 - amazingly kind and nice and just a sweet girl
ohnoitsbonnie - dunno
Ol' Couch Ass - funny dude
pale blue eyes - has great eyes
pale_princess - has a big butt, why did you start listening to shitty music, you tried to seduce me into phone sex once
PkPhuoko - poser and tries to hard, but im starting to not care and be tolerant and maybe even try to be nice
ravenguy2000 - one of the nicest people too, and best sense of humor. foul, dirty complicated mind.
redbull - another favorite
Rockin’ Cherub - good stuff
RockLobster - rock on
RopeyLopey - we're becoming better friends and talking more, and i just love him and his ideas and want to work with him more, and i wish geography was different
Sepiae - the only thing i wonder is what you look like. you're a tomboy and i could hang with you
shannon - awesome girl, great taste in music, good avatar. likes buttsex. thumbs up
Shapan - seems okay to me i dig
sickbadthing - we share brains
sleeper - i dont understand why he has a problem with me most of the time, he's never interacted with me, but i enjoy reading his posts. its often things most people dont have the balls to question or say. but it can get kind of long winded. angsty.
Smashingjj - hilarious talented dude would be fun to do psychedelics with
Sonic Johnny - sonic
sppunk - he's a sexy strong man and ive never had a problem with him, though he is an easy target for most flaming and puns
spring - amazingly fucking kind and selfless and awesome to talk to. has given me so damn much that i didnt deserve, and she's talented and sensitive and thoughtful and pretty amazing all around. has awesome huge smile.
tcm - i wish i could place the name... a rocking good guy
tear stained glass - essential yes good times happy
tehb0lly!!1! - im getting tired now
the/peuloxian cherub - my fingers hurt
The Omega Concern - i want to stop
Toby - good party guy. sniff sniff.
To Starla - yessir
Trotskilicious - i like rhino and think he's funny and intelligent
trykristin - most of the time intolerably vapid and dense, but i think she's capable of more. naive and should probably get out of the back woods and see the world
TuralyonW3 - good times
twice - another amazingly talented and articulate pretty girl who i want to meet and eat street tacos with and have mind blowing conversations
wally - dad of the year, i like his posts
waltermcphilip - seedless
Warsaw - did you fuck ******? you're a talented dude
yo soy el major - i wish you'd quit acting dumb because you're not. we've talked before and id ont get why you come off like how shaunna is trying to come off now. i like you and dont think you look like steven segal.

Old 06-21-2007, 08:53 PM   #150
BumbleBeeMouth
Apocalyptic Poster

I feel a little like im peeking through a window, (im not on the list ) but someone might find this of passing interest.

i'm hardcore - frequently shown to be lacking in the hardcore department(apart from the guitar picture, that was hardcore!), thankfully remains an all round good poster.

smurfing
Aeroplane
alisonmonster
Ammy
Andrew_Pakula (not Alex’s alias the REAL Andy P.)
AndySlash

avian chaos- I really liked the dinosaurs you made, plus you take some cool photos

bardy- You seem like a really nice person, I think you like to use the phoria to express opinions that perhaps your other friends would find a little You seem pretty down to earth and you give as good as you get.

Cunt_Magenta

undersco_red- From what ive gathered you seem a cool guy, your posts can sometimes be quite thought provoking and i often find myself empathising with you.

Boycott Graceland
Caine Walker
celluloid_love

ChristHimself- Probably the funniest poster, like a man with a chainsaw wading through the forest of dumb posters on the sp board. Always entertaining.
christian zombie vampires

cork_soaker- I think its cool that you like adventuring in forests alot (at least thats what i gather from your photos.)

daydreamer999- Has me on ignore, hahah i think it was because i kept posting 120 year old south americans. Still, it was nice of him to let me know.

dean r koontz - Really smart guy, i think we've had some similar thoughts independantly. a little overanalytical, but i always click a thread that he was last poster in

Debaser- One of the posters that makes me completely redundant in serious discussion, often posts what i want to post, but before me and more eloquently than i can

DeviousJ - Doesnt seem to post so much, or i have the misfortune of missing them, Actually had an effect on my thought outside of this place when i read an article he linked me to on bombardier beetles.

duovamp- A modern day hero, recently hasnt posted as in depth as before but your posts are like the cheese on the toast.
Effloresce

ella- A little hit and miss, can sometimes sound like a textbook, sometimes makes me think. I dont agree with alot of what you say but i see where you are coming from. You are a southern girl if i remember?

Elvis The Fat Years- An essential vertebrae of the board i guess. Alot of these older posters are so well established that its hard to know who they are if you are pretty recent since they dont tend to introduce themselves to every new poster.

Esty- ah the rep martyr. Needs a new cause.

Eulogy- I didnt know what to post the first time round, a had a think, i like your little battles with nimrod, and you dont post like you have 22,000 of them.

Ever- You seem pretty honest, and you're probably a very friendly person, i think you're quite young?

Fathoms (unadorned)
FatteningAss- hasnt posted much in my era.

FutureBoy- his persona has shone through after the rep fiasco, i like your posts.

Geek USA- wow you post so much!! 90% of which goes over my head, i think that may be the intention

GlasgowKiss- I've been on the end of a few of his ripostes in my time, i think i got a few negs the last time i did this for saying esty was mysterious... haha, fair point.
Gpub
I Ate My Hamster

iceskater- i find it quite disconcerting the amount of attention you have received here... i dont think this place is suited for you but perhaps its better your innocence is lost here than in front of people you might want to hang out with later in life.
Ihaman-
I
rridescent Fairysex- my favourite phorian name, maybe apart from waltermelonclip, you fall intp that category where i cant discern you from some other good posters.

???- Awesome music taste, i find it a little odd how passionate you get about sp though. You seem like a pretty good guy.

Travis Meeks- Travis meeks and wright confuse me, i like the one formerly know as jai guru deva, formerly known as travis w/e.
JokeyLoki
Kanan Road

Pretzel Logic- I like this poster, as long as he stops threatening to leave and not doing so.

KrazeeStacee- Maybe i havent been here long enough but i dont get why some people dont like you, you seem pretty rational and logical, i like your bong collection.
Lucy Sky Diamonds

Luke de Spa- Another smart guy, I see where sleeper is coming from but i think that you like to challenge views rather than criticise them, that is unless they are based on weak reasoning.

Mablak- I like alot of your posts.
Mayfuck- If we needed a netphorian biographer i would recommend you.

wHATcOLOR- Funny posting, a little less prolific than before, adds to threads well, for an established poster you seem very willing to engage with anyone on the board, i respect that lack of elitism (on a messageboard ha!)
mccrick- So scatalogical it hurts, im wary of clicking on your threads if i have eaten recently.
mercurial- different posting style to most, good to have around.
mirrar- I like all the weird and wonderful events you go to, like the zombie thing and the flash mobs, I admire your concern for nature but you seem a little too liberal for me, you come across as quite self conscious which is a shame because you seem like a good soul.
mistle
mpp
Murgle
cosmos
Nate the Grate
Neopryn
Nimrod's Son - As a persona i think you say alot of funny things, i dont know if its part of the act though.

noyen- I think you posted much more before i was around, nothing bad to say.
obscured01

ohnoitsbonnie- I didnt pay attention to anything you posted for a while, i thought you were mayfuck, i dont know how old you are, but you seem a little sad/self depreciating. I'm pretty sure its unfounded.

Ol' Couch Ass - I dont think i've ever laughed so hard on this board when you told us about your tattoo story. Truly legendary. In fact im going to look for that thread again
pale blue eyes
pale_princess
PkPhuoko

ravenguy2000- You just post as yourself, and your posts are good.

redbull- You seem pretty s/ph/onically orientated, i think thats pretty cool but im rather ignorant in that field so alot of it goes over my head.
Rockin’ Cherub- Thanks for getting me into the doors.
RockLobster- good burns on the sp board.

RopeyLopey - I seem to recall you went to China? I've always wanted to go there, Hem in China made me laugh, even though i dont really know who hem is.
Sepiae
shannon
Shapan- Good poster, i've listened to your radio show a few times, you seem pretty honest.

sickbadthing- poster of sickbadthings..
sleeper -- I pretty much disagree with you on most points, doesnt mean i dislike you in any way, you obviously think about your reasoning alot, and thats pretty commendable. You would be easier to digest if you were a little more concise, but i dont think theres anything wrong with that, you challenge me alot and i'd like to pay respect to that
Smashingjj- Good poster, funny and a good contributor
Sonic Johnny
sppunk
spring - You strike me as a pretty complex person, i think i share a few of your interests.
tcm- i really appreciate tcm as a poster, knowledgable and caustic to the right degree.
tear stained glass
tehb0lly!!1!
the/peuloxian cherub
The Omega Concern
Toby
To Starla
Trotskilicious- sharing the love for led zep, another good poster, i apologise for plagiarising your insults outside of the board. I get the feeling that you are sometimes deliberately contrarian just to get a kick out of riling people. makes for an entertaining read

trykristin- Kristinxp? - I cant believe you are real! Some the things you say are so self absorbed as to be cringeworthy, i often feel you are playing up to a persona, perhaps thats what im hoping anyway.
TuralyonW3
twice
wally
waltermcphilip- i think you me duo tcm and ever have had a few good exchanges,
Warsaw
yo soy el major- I think you're quite sweet, but you can be a bit of a bully.

i'll do the rest another time.

Last edited by BumbleBeeMouth : 06-22-2007 at 10:04 AM.