Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2017, 01:39 AM   #361
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i feel you. i'm like 25k in debt and it sucks but, you know. i want the career i want and i got a lot of scholarships. graduate school shouldn't add too much more debt
Yeah, If I went back in time I probably would have took other options. It's just I didn't have a support blanket or anything. At that age I don't even think I understood that a student loan was a route I could have took. For all I knew if I wanted to go to school I'd have to go get a job and save it up before I could apply.

Old 11-23-2017, 01:40 AM   #362
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
The problem with people like you is that if you think you're so smart you're never gonna look at things honestly and you'll never realize that you're living life like a dumbass
This is exactly how I would describe you.

Old 11-23-2017, 01:41 AM   #363
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
I have a point though. I probably only have around a grade 10-grade 11 education. When I dropped out I was already a grade behind in numerous classes. Sometimes I feel like I'm making a valid point and everyone just dives in over a misuse of a word. It's elitist, man.
no, you don't have a point. you make no sense and regularly display very closed minded, narrow points of view. again, no one actually cares that you spell poorly. you set yourself up for it by flaunting how much you think you know about everything when in fact you really know very little and have some astounding misconceptions and distorted perspectives on the world.

Old 11-23-2017, 01:41 AM   #364
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
The problem is not that you get words wrong, it's that you double down. So you were using the wrong word, physiological when you meant psychological. Why not just own it and say oops, I meant this word I had the wrong one? Instead of blaming it on a spell check, which wouldn't change "psychological" to "physiological" because both are words.
Yeah, I dunno... Buzzard brings the worst outta me

Old 11-23-2017, 01:44 AM   #365
redbreegull

Quote:
Yeah, I dunno... Buzzard brings the worst outta me
have you noticed how you blame your behaviors on others controlling you

you are unable to own up or take responsibility for anything you say. even when you are totally cornered and forced to admit you fucked up, you still have to explain how someone else made you do it

Old 11-23-2017, 01:49 AM   #366
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
no, you don't have a point. you make no sense and regularly display very closed minded, narrow points of view. again, no one actually cares that you spell poorly. you set yourself up for it by flaunting how much you think you know about everything when in fact you really know very little and have some astounding misconceptions and distorted perspectives on the world.
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's been a rough journey for me in adulthood. I've had to face a lot of malicious situations against me that were based on happenstance, but were in hindsight maybe a result of my own stupidity. It's nothing that I wanna elaborate on too much in here as it's personal. It's not even just me being a bitch and woe is me. I got mixed up with some bad dudes and shit. Righting the ship hasn't been easy.

I guess my one apology is that I come on here to let loose sometimes, have a little fun or whatever... And maybe I do act like a dick sometimes cause I'm not using it as much of a personal release as others are and I come off as conceited or something. I dunno man.

I'm an asshole and a troubled man. Just remember that if I piss you off.

Old 11-23-2017, 07:23 AM   #367
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Cool, lots of new posts what did I miss?

*reads a few of the posts*

Oh ok, nevermind, back to eternal slumber.

Old 11-23-2017, 09:21 AM   #368
FoolofaTook

Red face

Labelle!!!

Old 11-24-2017, 07:31 PM   #369
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i often don't agree with fuzzy's rhetoric, but i do respect his good nature and openness and being unafraid to voice his true opinion without and not be intimidated into a corner.

you can torch somebody's opinions and completely rebuff or disprove them all you like, but the ubiquitous personal ripping on him has been a bit much for my tastes.
Totally late to the party, but I will agree with this every day of the week. Who figured the guy with the Beavis & Butt-Head avatar would be our moral compass?

I shit on fuzzy from time to time (and I really shouldn't) but there's a difference between teasing and "I'm smarter than you and more well-traveled than you so fuck you" which really says more about the person speaking than the person being spoken to.

Like, jesus guys. Some of you must've lived such sheltered and privileged lives that you never had to work and co-exist alongside so-called "dim" people.

Fuzzy brings a lot of the heat on himself, but it's certainly not 100% one-sided.

Old 11-24-2017, 07:31 PM   #370
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Also, LaBelle's back! Huzzah!

Old 11-24-2017, 07:37 PM   #371
FoolofaTook

He goes out of his way, faking friendship, just to troll and trick and hurt others. Fuck him.

Old 11-24-2017, 07:41 PM   #372
FoolofaTook

It's not a comment here or there or a slip up once in a while. He deliberately sustains his evilitude.

He is scum. I should know since I am too. And no this shared abjectitude does not inspire sympathy but scorn.

Old 11-24-2017, 07:42 PM   #373
FoolofaTook

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
She left as swiftly as she returned, like the winds of whim.

Old 11-24-2017, 07:44 PM   #374
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
It's not a comment here or there or a slip up once in a while. He deliberately sustains his evilitude.

He is scum. I should know since I am too. And no this shared abjectitude does not inspire sympathy but scorn.
Why you being so hard on b0lly??1

Old 11-24-2017, 07:44 PM   #375
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
She left as swiftly as she returned, like the winds of whim.
Way to scare her off!

Old 11-24-2017, 07:53 PM   #376
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I will say this: fuzzy takes the abuse and constant dumping upon much better than anyone else here ever could, and I don't believe it's because "he's dumb."

Old 11-24-2017, 07:53 PM   #377
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

OK, that concludes Love Fest for Fuzzy 2017. Join us again next year!

Old 11-24-2017, 07:54 PM   #378
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Anyone wanna talk about Deadsy and/or Orgy?

Old 11-24-2017, 07:54 PM   #379
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I don't know, man. It kind of seemed to me like that post would translate to, "I somewhat reluctantly checked the board out and found myself disappointed by the content. Not sure why I'm informing you of this, but yeah. Laters."

Old 11-24-2017, 08:08 PM   #380
FoolofaTook

She was intimidated by my hair and fled.

I tend to have that effect.

Old 11-24-2017, 08:15 PM   #381
Shallowed
Braindead

Fuzzy is one of the most unapologetically anti-intellectual bootlickers I've ever interacted with, online or offline. He doesn't get shat on in a vacuum.

Old 11-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #382
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
shat on in a vacuum.
Sounds hot.

Old 11-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #383
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
I don't know, man. It kind of seemed to me like that post would translate to, "I somewhat reluctantly checked the board out and found myself disappointed by the content. Not sure why I'm informing you of this, but yeah. Laters."
Who do you like better, Deadsy or Orgy?

Old 11-24-2017, 09:27 PM   #384
FoolofaTook

Shh. He's busy fervently perusing the pages of the Silmarillion, that hallowed tome.

Old 11-24-2017, 09:47 PM   #385
buzzard
Minion of Satan

The one that did the song with "mi loco" repeated throughout it.

Old 11-24-2017, 09:54 PM   #386
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
The one that did the song with "mi loco" repeated throughout it.

Old 11-24-2017, 10:19 PM   #387
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Angry

Quote:
Why you being so hard on b0lly??1
i didn't appreciate being belittled as "the guy with the Beavis and Butthead avatar", either

what's an angry Third Eye Blind song

Old 11-24-2017, 10:19 PM   #388
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Old 11-25-2017, 12:51 AM   #389
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Really makes me angry that they got the wrong album cover on that one.

Old 11-25-2017, 12:56 AM   #390
redbreegull

Quote:
Totally late to the party, but I will agree with this every day of the week. Who figured the guy with the Beavis & Butt-Head avatar would be our moral compass?

I shit on fuzzy from time to time (and I really shouldn't) but there's a difference between teasing and "I'm smarter than you and more well-traveled than you so fuck you" which really says more about the person speaking than the person being spoken to.

Like, jesus guys. Some of you must've lived such sheltered and privileged lives that you never had to work and co-exist alongside so-called "dim" people.

Fuzzy brings a lot of the heat on himself, but it's certainly not 100% one-sided.
I think you are ignoring some of the context of his behavior because you don't get into it with him. I don't really have sympathy for people who act that way and all I can say is I don't think being friendly towards people makes you a good person. He has said and done many things here which to me, far outweigh him being a "nice guy."