Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 06-22-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Toby
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Default Do U think Perez Hilton got what was coming to him?

Perez Hilton and Black Eyed Peas singer Will.I.Am have posted video statements giving two very different accounts of an alleged assault of the gossip blogger outside a nightclub early Monday morning.

Perez Hilton Twittered that he was bleeding after being assaulted by a member of the Black Eyed Peas outside a party at the club Cobra following the MuchMusic Video Awards in Toronto, Canada on Sunday night.

"I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards," the gossip blogger wrote on his Twitter account. "I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke."

PHOTOS: Perez and the Black Eyed Peas at the Awards.

Hilton continued in three subsequent tweets:

"Still waiting for the police. The bleeding has stopped. I need to document this. Please, can the police come to the SoHo Met Hotel."

"I spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here."

"The Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them."

PHOTOS: 10 Famous Celebrity Smackdowns.

Will.I.Am posted his own online video statement early Monday morning telling his side of the story. The singer said fellow Black Eyed Peas member Fergie had approached Hilton at an afterparty at the club Ultra and asked what the blogger had against their group. Fergie then relayed the back-and-forth to Will.I.Am, who described the blogger as being "rude."

At a subsequent afterparty at Cobra, Will.I.Am says he and Hilton exchanged words. "So I go up to him and say, 'Hey, can you do me a favor, Perez?... Can you not be so blatantly rude to our group on your website? That's just wrong - you don't have to be disrespectful,'" Will.I.Am said in his video statement. "He said, 'I don't respect you.' I was like, 'What? Ok, if you don't respect me that's cool.'

Will.I.Am then says Perez called him "a f**got" at which point "the fans get all crazy and start on Perez Hilton. I'm just sitting there minding my own business waiting for a car."
However, the entertainment website TMZ reported that the general manager of the Black Eyed Peas -- Polo Molina -- had turned himself in to Toronto police early Monday morning. Hilton corroborated this in his own video release Monday morning, saying that The Black Eyed Peas' manager "Polo clocked me right here [motioning to his black eye], and punched me two or three times."

An extremely emotional Hilton also addressed Will.I.am's video statement, saying "You know very well, and I know very well, and God knows that it was not a random fan that hit me."

Hilton did admit calling Will.I.Am a "f**got," saying it was the worse thing he could think of to call the singer at the time. He went further in his video statement, calling the singer "a f***ing coward," and adding he would have had more respect if he would have punched him in the face himself

[Dipdive] iamwill TV

Perez Hilton: My Statement

Do U think he got what he deserved?

Old 06-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
Andy /

Boy do I!!

Old 06-22-2009, 02:37 PM   #3
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

o boy me 2

Old 06-22-2009, 02:38 PM   #4
Toast
Apocalyptic Poster

Oh man, this guy is such a piece of shit, I am so glad someone finally punched him.

Old 06-22-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
28if
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: yeah seriously i think we've more than established a consensus on reality, it's not that abstract.

who gives a shit

Old 06-22-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

fuck that fat fuck

Old 06-22-2009, 02:58 PM   #7
Fattening Ass

i kinda want to punch that guy right now

Old 06-22-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
Delicieuxz
Pledge

I hope it happens a few more times.

Quote:
Hilton did admit calling Will.I.Am a "f**got," saying it was the worse thing he could think of to call the singer at the time.
Didn't this sack of shit petition for miss California to be booted for saying that she believed marriage was between a man and a women, apparently slighting the homo-S crowd? Now he's using homosexuality as a derogatory comment, and saying that it was "the worse thing he could think of?"
Yeah, this happening to him a few more times, until he's afraid to go outside and post about anyone ever again, will satisfy me.

Old 06-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
Floppy Nono
Socialphobic

i like how the same person who identifies himself as gay and lead a crusade against miss california for her anti-gay opinions called will.i.am a faggot

Old 06-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #10
Floppy Nono
Socialphobic

i also like the way will.i.am quoted what he said to perez hilton as though a member of the group who released a song with the lyric "lets get retarded in here" could be that articulate

Old 06-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #11
Floppy Nono
Socialphobic

i guess what im trying to say is i like a lot about this

Old 06-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #12
Andy /

and it only took three posts.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #13
Eulogy
huh

Members of the Black Eyed Peas take time to go up to a blogger on the internet who is only well known because of how rude he is to everyone and ask him to stop being rude to them, and Perez is the only one that gets shit on? On Netphoria of all places? Shame on all of you. Everyone sucks.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #14
tcm
Braindead

What the fuck dumbass piece of shit moron thinks throwing this shit onto Twitter does/means anything while waiting for the police? Does he think the fucking police are reading his Twitter farts every goddamn second? What a whiny little fucker. I wish he got his brains knocked out of him. I don't care who the fuck he is, if it's that bad then don't cry about it on Twitter and go get some real fucking help. I bet he records his dying breath on Twitter.

This guy and Twitter are such fucking jokes.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:25 PM   #15
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

Maybe they'll stop inviting Perez Hilton to the MMVA's now. That would be good, I hate seeing him pop up all the time. CB4 and Alexisonfire should be there every year, though. Until Bosh leaves Toronto, that is. Which means this was probably his last one. Sigh.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:30 PM   #16
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

Also, are gays supposed to use gay slurs? Isn't that against the rules? Don't they kick you out for that?

Old 06-22-2009, 07:32 PM   #17
Toby

hey there shitty shitty fag fag shitty shitty fag fag how do ya do!

Old 06-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #18
Rickpat12
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
Also, are gays supposed to use gay slurs? Isn't that against the rules? Don't they kick you out for that?
kinda like the whole black people saying the n-word. Well actually not quite...but somewhat similar. I guess what I'm getting at is that I like this quite a lot too.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #19
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

the difference is that he used it derogatorily, whereas with the n-word it's used in the context of brotherhood

Old 06-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #20
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Ima...zpunchface.jpg

hahaah he didn't even get clocked that bad... and he's crying, then again .. the guy makes a living out of this sort of stuff. i can't believe he has radio deals...

when i am in class at university, and i sit at the back of the room... 1 out of 4 girls are on 'perez hilton' on their laptop... a sad, sad world we live in..

Old 06-22-2009, 07:54 PM   #21
Rickpat12
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxzombie View Post
the difference is that he used it derogatorily, whereas with the n-word it's used in the context of brotherhood
You mean the gays don't go around and act all brotherly by calling each other faggots?

Old 06-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #22
Hillzy
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: Posting Rules You may post new threads You may post replies You may post attachments You may edit your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly View Post
In this context, there's no disrespect, so, when I bust my rhyme, you break your necks.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:47 PM   #23
mxzombie
Braindead

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickpat12 View Post
You mean the gays don't go around and act all brotherly by calling each other faggots?
maybe they should? just repurpose the word as a means of disarming it

Old 06-22-2009, 09:02 PM   #24
threetwooneZERO
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxequalsrad View Post
Image:Perezpunchface.jpg - Encyclopedia Dramatica

when i am in class at university, and i sit at the back of the room... 1 out of 4 girls are on 'perez hilton' on their laptop... a sad, sad world we live in..

And everyone else is on facebook.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:21 PM   #25
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Why was he tweeting for the police? Obviously he had a phone. Oh yes, so he could make a big deal out of everything and be the center of attention again

Old 06-22-2009, 09:36 PM   #26
agenda suicide
cunt cookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
Members of the Black Eyed Peas take time to go up to a blogger on the internet who is only well known because of how rude he is to everyone and ask him to stop being rude to them, and Perez is the only one that gets shit on? On Netphoria of all places? Shame on all of you. Everyone sucks.
well everyone here obviously hates perez more than the black eyes peas. so out of the two, I think he's the obvious choice to be made fun of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son View Post
Why was he tweeting for the police? Obviously he had a phone. Oh yes, so he could make a big deal out of everything and be the center of attention again
if he didn't make a huge deal out of these sort of things, he wouldn't stay "famous". maybe I should move to LA so I can make fun of people and try to get beat up by celebrities so it will make me famous.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #27
maoi
Apocalyptic Poster

whats up with the ted post in this thread? uncharacteristically hostile

Old 06-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #28
mxzombie
Braindead

it was appropriate if you ask me

Old 06-22-2009, 10:07 PM   #29
tcm
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoi View Post
whats up with the ted post in this thread? uncharacteristically hostile
Uh, ted isn't posting as tcm. If you see capital letters, that's a pretty good indication I'm posting, not tcm.

Old 06-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #30
YSEM
Apocalyptic Poster

woax