Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2008, 01:45 PM   #121
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

while im not actually going through a breakup experience, my girlfriend is on a 6 month trip abroad - something she planned long before we even met, so i respect that -
im actually going to see her for a month and a half in less than a month now.
i really do miss her more than i thought, though.
im really looking forward to it not only because ill be with her, but because it's really supposed to show me if this is really it or not.
everyone who is suffering in this thread - i genuinely hope things work out for you

Old 06-06-2008, 03:15 PM   #122
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

She keeps telling me little lies. I was able to finagle her cell phone information and confirmed that she talks to this guy frequently...usually in the middle of the night while I'm at work. She is guilty. If not for fucking him than for alienating affection and that is really the same thing or worse.

I broke up with her, I split the checking account and took my money. I just booked plane tickets out of town to spend some time with a pal. Looks like I'm going to be pissing and moaning in Cleveland for the next 3-4 days....fuck it if it was good enough for me to get my goddamn tattoo it is good enough to sulk in. I might make the drive to Chicago too...fuckit.

Old 06-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #123
hnibos
Braindead

dont be callin the bitch now

Old 06-06-2008, 03:27 PM   #124
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Couch Ass View Post
She keeps telling me little lies. I was able to finagle her cell phone information and confirmed that she talks to this guy frequently...usually in the middle of the night while I'm at work. She is guilty. If not for fucking him than for alienating affection and that is really the same thing or worse.

I broke up with her, I split the checking account and took my money. I just booked plane tickets out of town to spend some time with a pal. Looks like I'm going to be pissing and moaning in Cleveland for the next 3-4 days....fuck it if it was good enough for me to get my goddamn tattoo it is good enough to sulk in. I might make the drive to Chicago too...fuckit.

Old 06-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #125
twice
Socialphobic

dramatic ass mens

Old 06-06-2008, 03:29 PM   #126
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

good move hitting the road, fuck that shit.

Old 06-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #127
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

don't be fucking those cleveland hookers. i hear they're like toxic mutants and shit

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!! CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! RIVER ON FIRE!!!

Old 06-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #128
mxzombie
Braindead

Location: i like traffic lights, but only when they're green.

that was quick

Old 06-06-2008, 03:38 PM   #129
Fattening Ass
Just Hook it to My Veins!

and probably for the better

Old 06-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #130
waltermcphilp
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickbadthing View Post
don't be fucking those cleveland hookers. i hear they're like toxic mutants and shit

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!! !

http://www.wchstv.com/abc/drew/drewcarey.jpg

Old 06-06-2008, 03:54 PM   #131
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

I'm going to give Drew Carey a turbo handjob... that is sure to make me feel better!!! BOTH MOTHER FUCKING FISTS!

Old 06-06-2008, 03:55 PM   #132
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

Drew Carey looks miserable attempting to host The Price is Right, he could go for beat off.

Old 06-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #133
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

it's too bad she's been lying. sorry to hear it.

Old 06-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #134
Starla

jesus

Old 06-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #135
ravenguy2000
NO FATS

Quote:
I'm going to give Drew Carey a turbo handjob... that is sure to make me feel better!!! BOTH MOTHER FUCKING FISTS!
I'm ravenguy2000 and I approved this message.

Old 06-06-2008, 05:05 PM   #136
myosis
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardy View Post
If she wasn't guilty, then her reactions to your questions would probably make it fairly obvious that she was telling the truth. If someone I loved was accusing me of things I didn't do that I thought would end our relationship I would be freaking out!!saying stuff like " OH MY GOD! WHAT! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO TO PROVE THAT, DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS, DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY PHONE HISTORY, DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL HIM RIGHT NOW AND PUT IT ON SPEAKERPHONE? etc etc etc I mean just grasping at ways to make the other person see the truth...
uh, if my girlfriend did that it would definitely reek of guilt.

Old 06-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #137
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

good move kicking her ass to the curb
hope something better comes along man

Old 06-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #138
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

I appreciate the support dudes..I'm heading out with some friends. Breaking up with a 2 year girlfriend is better than your birthday...you don't pay for drinks or shit else. later dudes

Old 06-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #139
hnibos
Braindead

i expect a story of how you slept with some slut at the bar by 12 p.m. tomorrow.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #140
hnibos
Braindead

not sleep with her at the bar but that would make the story better

Old 06-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #141
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

pound some dumb broad. extra points for the ones with enough self esteem not to be heart broken the next morning.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:22 AM   #142
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

Hey, guys...

I'm not really going through a break up, but Derek and I no longer live together. We were both unhappy only because it was all too much too soon. The only option he had was to go back to memphis get his old job back and save up enough money to get his own place here. which will be some time in September.

I almost broke it off because this was all so sudden. We weren't doing too well, but the day I came home from work to apologize for the way I had been acting he just said he was leaving and from one day to the next he was gone..
I've been crying and haven't for two days

Old 06-07-2008, 11:30 AM   #143
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Old 06-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #144
bardy
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by myosis View Post
uh, if my girlfriend did that it would definitely reek of guilt.
thats like saying someone reeks of guilt if the cops were to suspect them of murder and they said "TAKE MY DNA AND SEARCH ANYTHING I OWN"

Old 06-07-2008, 12:10 PM   #145
mxzombie
Braindead

maybe just don't sound so exasperated, that might alleviate some suspicion

Old 06-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #146
bardy
Immortal

your caps must be louder than mine

Old 06-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #147
mxzombie
Braindead

well look at that, i had it turned up all the way.

Old 06-07-2008, 12:28 PM   #148
bardy
Immortal

one time my bf and I were at a christmas party, and we ended getting up pretty drunk. my bf was in a really bad mood when it was time to go back to our room and then when I got in bed he said something like "did you kiss josh?" and I was just like "....no... why do you think that I did?" apparently somebody told him that they saw us kissing? (the only thing I can think of is that my bf and I exchanged a peck on the floor and someone thought it was josh and not my bf) and I kept saying things like "no I didnt even really talk to josh all night" but he wasn't listening to anything I said. I got pretty "exasperated" with him. so i give up and go outside and call my friend to see if she knew what was going on and he overheard me and kicked me out of the room. I was in my PJs sans contacts (blind) and had to walk to the other side of the hotel to my friends room to have a bed to sleep in

He woke up and then told me the real reason he was so pissed off... apparently some other shit happened that was pretty infuriating for him and the to top if off he heard the kissing comment. He obviously apologized to me but he went out of his way to apologize to the people I had to end up sharing a room with because he was so embarassed.

but anyway I was fairly exasperated and I dont know if it was just from the booze or what.

Old 06-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #149
GlasgowKiss
Quaid Hates You

lol

Old 06-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #150
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
I appreciate the support dudes..I'm heading out with some friends. Breaking up with a 2 year girlfriend is better than your birthday...you don't pay for drinks or shit else. later dudes
any tang?