Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2011, 11:53 AM   #1
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

Default I'm going to rape your brains out

A few weeks ago I received a nice message on OKcupid. My profile on there says that I am looking for someone aged between 23-31. Something like that anyway.

The message went over everything in my profile that I said I was looking for in a man. He declared that he met every one of those, except for the age part. He was only 21, but claimed he was very mature, and I’d have no problems with his maturity, etc.

He was cute, and I had happened to be browsing through women at the time, curious as to if my bad luck with men was because I was a lesbian in denial. So I gave him a chance, talked to him. Added him to my facebook, after which he proceeded to “like” literally about 70 of my photos within the time span of an hour. He claimed he was bored at work. I found it creepy. He even “liked” my photos from work where I made platters and said it was because he liked food. Okay, whatever.

Talked to him all day on messengers, and he asked to meet me that night. I really didn’t want to, but there was a pending snow storm in the next few days, so I went with it. He picked me up about a block from my house, because with all the snow he didn’t want to go up my hill. Minus points.

I get in the car and it was just like… hi. Okay… well you invited me out… so you can at least make me feel welcome. He let me pick where to go, since he wasn’t from the area. Told him to go to this bar my friend works at, thinking in case it got weird or anything I’d have someone to rescue me.

We spent a couple of hours there talking, mostly him, with some awkward bits in there. He told me about childhood abuse, family deaths, law suits, video games, and his career goals. I paid for my own drinks. Once we got in the car, it was already after 10pm and there is literally nothing to do where I live except go shopping or to a restaurant. He kept saying he didn’t want to go home. Said we could even park somewhere.

What can I say, I’m a chump. I thought he was adorable, and I really thought we would just make out for a bit. But I seem to forget how men really are when I’m actually with one. I also seem to forget that I have no self control and tend to get a bit slutty when provoked.

We started kissing and he tried to push my head down. I was all innocent and said no, I don’t know you that well, etc. We went on kissing, and he kept saying how much he wanted to eat me out. He tried his best to convince me to let him, but Ive never really let anyone do that, let alone in a parked car. Didn’t happen. I know now, when a guy literally begs to eat you out, just let him. We ended up messing around quite more than I wanted to, but I felt sort of like I had to. I need to stop doing that, and feeling obligated to do it. I also need to stop kissing guys in cars – it always ends up in their favor.

He dropped me off across the street from my house, and I had to walk up all the stairs in the dark, alone. Minus points. Got home, looked in the mirror, thought I had been mauled by a cougar. Minus points.

The next day he sent me an email on facebook stating that he had a good time, but he “felt horrible” and needed to “think about things.” I was so confused… what did he feel horrible about, was it just an excuse to not talk to me? We went out once… what was there to really think about?

I didn’t write back… but I was crushed. I liked him a bunch, and I had hope that maybe he felt the same, and would want to see me again. In the car, he had repeatedly stated he wanted to see me again, asked what I was doing that weekend. So I sat the day thinking about him, worrying, like a stupid idiot.

The day after I got another message that just said “So …. hey, what’s up?” I was like, WHAT THE FUCK? He had me crazy the day before with his stupid “i feel horrible” letter and here he’s just hey whats up? So I wrote back something like “you tell me… what was that about yesterday? Why do you feel horrible? because you left hickeys on my neck or something?”

I meant it playfully, to provoke a conversation about what the fuck was going on with him. Instead he wrote back “way to attack me, ttyl”

I then tried to explain I wasn’t attacking, I just never had a hickey like that and was just playing with him. He flipped out on me saying I enjoyed it, and he had felt bad about the sex stuff, thought i was pretty, and really liked me, but if I was going to “be like this” he didn’t want to talk to me. Then he wrote, “God, just leave me alone!”

So I deleted him, and proceeded to cry. Of course, I’ve decided to finally learn from my mistakes with men. I know I get caught up in the possibility of romance, because that’s all I really want, and I haven’t had it in so long I see potential everywhere. I also know I end up doing more than I want to, because I just don’t know how to say no. I don’t want to ruin what could be because I said no. But it turns out I’ve been doing the opposite, ruining everything because I’ve said “YES.”

So now, fuck it. If I do ever go out again, I’m taking a cab home. I just don’t trust myself when they’ve got those puppy dog eyes and spew out words about how pretty i am and how they want to see me again. Yea, I’m a sucker. As much of a hard-hearted bitch that I appear to be, I’m a dead sucker for romance. Too bad most of it is just in my head.
Lessons Learned:

1. I tend to be slutty when provoked.
2. When a guy literally begs to eat you out, just let him. You’re most likely not going to get a better offer.
3. If you do end up messing around on a first date, you’re probably not going to ever see him again.
4. If someone says in their very first letter to you that “you’ll have no problem with my maturity” it means they’re going to go psycho. And make you feel guilty for it.
5. 21yr olds do not know how to be discreet about “love bites.”
6. Men are liars.
7. Arrange your own transportation, so you don’t have to rely on the guy, and can prevent unwanted situations.
8. Don’t even kiss on the first date.

Old 05-29-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
Netphorian Gadabout
The Broom of the System

Talking

But did you get head?

Old 05-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #3
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

In no particular order, here are some things that men do that grate on my nerves.

- Interrupting.
Okay, so…we’re on a date, which theoretically means you’d like to get to know me better, right? THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP CUTTING ME OFF? Everytime I start to talk about something, whatever is in your mind is so much more important. I guess another man’s penis is more important to me then. Go away.

- Leading Someone On
There’s nothing wrong with messing around with someone you like. Fine, you don’t want to make anything official, but you’ve still been seeing the girl and/or messing around often enough that one could conclude feelings are involved.

It was more than just fucking around…. a seven hour drive just talking, putting your arms around her and kissing her cheek in front of your family, admitting your jealousy when she talks to her male friends, taking her cat to the vet with her, etc. All that, and then you say “I DON’T WANT A GIRLFRIEND.” Okay, if she likes you enough, she’ll stick with you, settling for the casualness and hoping you’ll change your mind, since after all, you’re with her all of the time.

Then, randomly, you’re “in a relationship.” Wow. Okay, so its not “I don’t want a girlfriend,” it’s “I don’t want YOU as my girlfriend.” Wouldn’t it have just been easier and nicer to say that in the first place, instead of telling her how beautiful she is, buying her dinners, helping her with family issues, fixing her car, and all those other stupid things a boyfriend would do? Why even waste a woman’s time?

There’s a difference between just fucking someone for casual sex, and leading someone on.

-Being a Flake
To be honest, I didn’t like these guys that much to begin with, so when they get flaky, it just makes me dislike more. I don’t understand men who will repetitively ask a woman out, tell her they like her a lot, ask for her number, give vague future plans, then just NEVER follow through.

An example: one guy sent me an email stating he’d liked me a lot since college, five years ago. After running into me again, he really hoped he could see me again, would love to take me out on a date. He was away at school, asked for my number, and said he’d call me that weekend.

Frankly, I could have cared less. But I’m in that whole “give everyone a chance” phase. He never called. Weeks later, apologized, said he’d been really busy at school. Asked to make it up to me. Fine. Did it again. Then sent one jokingly saying he how never goes through with what he says. I didn’t like him, now I LOATHE him. Its just annoying now. I was willing to give you a chance until i spent 5 months randomly answering his messages about much he likes me and wants to take me out. My ass. If you liked me, you would have made it happen.

Another example – a guy who will constantly say he’s coming to hang out, willing to pick you up, meet up, etc. Yet, EVERY TIME he mysteriously doesn’t show. Not even a “hey can’t make it.” Just…not showing. Okay, well I’m not the one up your ass, you’re the one randomly calling and texting to tell me you want to see me that night. Why are you bothering me then? I could have made plans with someone I actually want to see.

And that concludes this installment of things that men do that irritate me. More to come.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #4
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Then, randomly, you’re “in a relationship.” Wow. Okay, so its not “I don’t want a girlfriend,” it’s “I don’t want YOU as my girlfriend.” Wouldn’t it have just been easier and nicer to say that in the first place, instead of telling her how beautiful she is, buying her dinners, helping her with family issues, fixing her car, and all those other stupid things a boyfriend would do? Why even waste a woman’s time?

There’s a difference between just fucking someone for casual sex, and leading someone on.
amen sista

Old 05-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickbadthing View Post

He was cute
Added him to my facebook, after which he proceeded to “like” literally about 70 of my photos within the time span of an hour. He claimed he was bored at work. I found it creepy.
He picked me up about a block from my house, because with all the snow he didn’t want to go up my hill. Minus points.
He told me about childhood abuse, family deaths, law suits, video games, and his career goals.
I paid for my own drinks.

I thought he was adorable

I really thought we would just make out for a bit.
We started kissing
We ended up messing around quite more than I wanted to, but I felt sort of like I had to.

He dropped me off across the street from my house, and I had to walk up all the stairs in the dark, alone. Minus points.
Got home, looked in the mirror, thought I had been mauled by a cougar. Minus points
I didn’t write back… but I was crushed.
I liked him a bunch, and I had hope that maybe he felt the same, and would want to see me again.
I sat the day thinking about him, worrying
For anyone that is ever confused about why women are fucking nuts, in red are the guy's actions, in yellow are the girl's actions and in blue are her thoughts about him.

Just goes to show you while she's playing the victim here, she was only interested in looks and thus she got what she deserved.

Of course she blames it on "all men" and has become a bitter harpy, so the next guy she meets will take the brunt of it.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickbadthing View Post
IWouldn’t it have just been easier and nicer to say that in the first place, instead of telling her how beautiful she is, buying her dinners, helping her with family issues, fixing her car, and all those other stupid things a boyfriend would do?
yeah what kind of an asshole fixes a girl's car and compliments her and buys her things and helps with her family

Old 05-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #7
exactlythesame
Minion of Satan

Location: I thought what I'd do is I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

i feel like we should talk now that we know each other so well, SBT

Old 05-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #8
exactlythesame
Minion of Satan

Location: I thought what I'd do is I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son View Post
For anyone that is ever confused about why women are fucking nuts, in red are the guy's actions, in yellow are the girl's actions and in blue are her thoughts about him.

Just goes to show you while she's playing the victim here, she was only interested in looks and thus she got what she deserved.

Of course she blames it on "all men" and has become a bitter harpy, so the next guy she meets will take the brunt of it.
tbh you missed quite a few of her thoughts

Old 05-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #9
sickbadthing
Out fart the hottie!

For what it's worth, it's some blog by a NY hipster art major or whatever and she's like 23 or some dumb age.

I love reading shit like that.

I'm also glad my girlfriend isn't a crazy cunt.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #10
Netphorian Gadabout
The Broom of the System

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son View Post
yeah what kind of an asshole fixes a girl's car and compliments her and buys her things and helps with her family
This.

Old 05-29-2011, 04:42 PM   #11
Dead Frequency
Minion of Satan

Location: They don't know who did it, but they're looking for hardened criminals

Bitches be crazy.