Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2018, 04:28 AM   #1831
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

smoked more weed yesterday. went for a walk by the salzach listening to sleep. saw these two sporty dudes doing high kicks. I hella lolled.

Old 05-29-2018, 07:26 PM   #1832
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
do you have a supervisory role?
oh hell no

I work on the dock unloading trucks,

I suppose I'm one position below PIT driver (the forklifts and shit) but I don't think they're actually superiors to me either, there's a whole separate supervisory position

Old 05-29-2018, 08:18 PM   #1833
Disco King
Minion of Satan

So, I gave my friend I like a call and we talked about shit. She said she really appreciated the call and we both agree that we don't want to lose each other as friends.

So I guess all is good, but I won't know she isn't just being polite until we hang out again. But I want to give it some time before we hang out again, and then do group activities instead vof anything that could be interpreted as a date.

Old 05-29-2018, 09:45 PM   #1834
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:03 PM   #1835
Ramdust
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
smoked more weed yesterday.
Keep smoking. It's God's medicine.

Old 05-29-2018, 11:14 PM   #1836
Elphenor
Braindead

I'm on my 3 day weekend but I'm too tired/broke to do anything

"there's no thanks for the loading bay ranks"

Old 05-29-2018, 11:19 PM   #1837
Elphenor
Braindead

Net cap. of 58 thousand pounds
They sweat on their way down
Grey ports with customs bastards
Hang around like clowns the
Uh-containers and their drivers

=)

Old 05-30-2018, 12:16 PM   #1838
ilikeplanets
Braindead

i had one sorghum beer yesterday and it was really good. and gluten free!

Old 05-30-2018, 12:17 PM   #1839
ilikeplanets
Braindead

that definitely doesn't qualify for the "drunk" thread but that's how i am now

Old 05-30-2018, 01:23 PM   #1840
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i've been weed free for a while and thus, also been having severe sleeping problems.
my body is detoxing and readjusting and i can't sleep to save my life. chills running down the spine and all. this sucks.

Old 05-30-2018, 02:33 PM   #1841
redbreegull

I'm also out of weed and I've been drinking too much.

Old 06-01-2018, 09:59 AM   #1842
Shallowed
Braindead

Last edited by Shallowed : 05-10-2022 at 06:01 AM.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:48 AM   #1843
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
i had one sorghum beer yesterday and it was really good. and gluten free!
My gf is gluten free and really digs the Glutenberg beers. It's like $11 for a 4-pack but I've tasted the blonde and the IPA and they're quite nice.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:49 AM   #1844
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i've been weed free for a while and thus, also been having severe sleeping problems.
my body is detoxing and readjusting and i can't sleep to save my life. chills running down the spine and all. this sucks.
Are you trying to quit weed or are you just broke/in a dry spell?

Old 06-01-2018, 02:40 PM   #1845
redbreegull

Soooo long story short I was dropped as a client by the mental health clinic I have been seeing the psychiatrist at for the last year. I had to cancel my last appointment a few weeks ago and they refused to reschedule me at the time and said I had to call back on a different day. So I tried and tried, but this place is a fucking mess and they never answer their phones and rarely return messages. Anyway, they just decided I had "missed" my appointment and closed my file completely. I ordered in my medication about 2 weeks ago and it said it was available to fill. Then I waited, and waited, and waited, I ran out of the meds I had, I waited some more, but the refill never arrived in the mail. So I finally called the pharmacy and they said that the clinic had not approved the refill. So I called the clinic and magically got through to someone and they gave me some bullshit about how they had on record that they had contacted me and warned me I was about to be dropped, which is a lie. I asked how I could get right back in to see the doc and they said it was impossible, my only option is to start over and do a second intake, after which it will take about 4 weeks to get an appointment. My frustration is enormous atm. I have been off the meds for over a week now and am having serious withdrawal. I wound up going to the county Crisis Center and making an emergency appointment with one of their psychiatrists who thankfully was willing to prescribe me the Trintellix, and hopefully I will have it soon. But jesus fucking christ what in the fuck.

Old 06-01-2018, 04:58 PM   #1846
ilikeplanets
Braindead

that's unforgivable bullshit. the more i'm dealing with doctors for my family, the more amazed i am at how nobody in a medical setting seems to do their fucking job. i mean, it's only someone's HEALTH they're responsible for, right?

Old 06-01-2018, 05:01 PM   #1847
ilikeplanets
Braindead

i hope you never need a referral for anything because the person in charge of contacting the insurance will probably just not do it for several weeks until you've called asking how much longer 3 different times.

Old 06-01-2018, 07:30 PM   #1848
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Soooo long story short I was dropped as a client by the mental health clinic I have been seeing the psychiatrist at for the last year. I had to cancel my last appointment a few weeks ago and they refused to reschedule me at the time and said I had to call back on a different day. So I tried and tried, but this place is a fucking mess and they never answer their phones and rarely return messages. Anyway, they just decided I had "missed" my appointment and closed my file completely. I ordered in my medication about 2 weeks ago and it said it was available to fill. Then I waited, and waited, and waited, I ran out of the meds I had, I waited some more, but the refill never arrived in the mail. So I finally called the pharmacy and they said that the clinic had not approved the refill. So I called the clinic and magically got through to someone and they gave me some bullshit about how they had on record that they had contacted me and warned me I was about to be dropped, which is a lie. I asked how I could get right back in to see the doc and they said it was impossible, my only option is to start over and do a second intake, after which it will take about 4 weeks to get an appointment. My frustration is enormous atm. I have been off the meds for over a week now and am having serious withdrawal. I wound up going to the county Crisis Center and making an emergency appointment with one of their psychiatrists who thankfully was willing to prescribe me the Trintellix, and hopefully I will have it soon. But jesus fucking christ what in the fuck.
How is shit like this legal? Is there any institution you can go to hold this clinic to account for dishonouring the terms of your agreement?

I hope things end up working out.

Old 06-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #1849
Elphenor
Braindead

fuckin shit I put my savings account as my payroll direct deposit account with the responsible intent of having it just to pay rent while I used the money from my last job in my checking for this month

but then I find out Wells Fargo closed that account because I didn't use it, but they never fucking informed me, so it could be up to SEVEN DAYS before they send that money back to my employer so they can then resend it back to my checking

have to uncomfortably tell my roomate/landlord that I don't fucking know when I'll have rent despite the fact that I've worked 2 consecutive 50 HOUR WAREHOUSE POUND ME IN THE ASS WEEKS

Old 06-01-2018, 08:51 PM   #1850
Elphenor
Braindead

I guess this is not even the right thread for this

it's friday

Old 06-01-2018, 09:30 PM   #1851
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

dude sorry, elph and rbg that shit sucks

Old 06-01-2018, 10:07 PM   #1852
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
fuckin shit I put my savings account as my payroll direct deposit account with the responsible intent of having it just to pay rent while I used the money from my last job in my checking for this month

but then I find out Wells Fargo closed that account because I didn't use it, but they never fucking informed me, so it could be up to SEVEN DAYS before they send that money back to my employer so they can then resend it back to my checking

have to uncomfortably tell my roomate/landlord that I don't fucking know when I'll have rent despite the fact that I've worked 2 consecutive 50 HOUR WAREHOUSE POUND ME IN THE ASS WEEKS
Hopefully you've learned not to bank with Wells Fargo.

Old 06-02-2018, 07:13 AM   #1853
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
Are you trying to quit weed or are you just broke/in a dry spell?
i'm taking a month off, a mix of circumstance and decision.
i'm seriously conflicted and cannot ascertain if it's helpful and fun, or damaging and dare i say, even dangerous to me.

either way, it has been the single persevering addiction in my life that i could never quite control like i do with most anything else.

Old 06-02-2018, 09:05 AM   #1854
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Is there something about it you no longer enjoy or are you just weary of having any sort of addiction?

I ask because I go through this with drinking sometimes. I rarely ever go beyond 3 beers per evening/two evenings a week, but there's still something about it nagging at me, telling me even this very small routine needs to be curbed. But then, life is pain and it's fun to get a buzz going so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe going all in and doing these things to the point that they damage your work and family life is the way to go.

Old 06-02-2018, 11:22 AM   #1855
ilikeplanets
Braindead

oh it's so not. cleaning up that mess is extremely fucking difficult.

Old 06-02-2018, 11:23 AM   #1856
ilikeplanets
Braindead

also, fuck Wells Fargo. Fittingly, I have plans to close my account there today! I can no longer afford to be charged to keep my money in an account. Bastidz

Old 06-02-2018, 01:37 PM   #1857
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
oh it's so not. cleaning up that mess is extremely fucking difficult.
Oh, I know. Being a little sarcastic. But if the habit started having that effect on my life, I think I'd find it easier to kick.

Old 06-02-2018, 01:37 PM   #1858
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Just for clarity's sake: I only drink two nights a week at most, and it's usually no more than 3 beers. I re-read my post and thought maybe that part was a little murky.

Old 06-02-2018, 01:46 PM   #1859
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
Just for clarity's sake: I only drink two nights a week at most, and it's usually no more than 3 beers. I re-read my post and thought maybe that part was a little murky.
3 drinks twice a week is like my goal. For the past year it's been like 3 drinks 5 times a week

Old 06-02-2018, 04:49 PM   #1860
ilikeplanets
Braindead

i never had the stomach for alcoholism but i had to kick basically every single thing else and i still have my ups and downs internally. being productive is a nice change, however, if i wasn't a mother i don't know if i would have had the motivation to quit. being forced to be unselfish was really what saved me. ime, it's not any easier to kick a habit once it's out of control. it's all the more daunting and seems pointless as you're so buried under justifications and have likely destroyed most of your relationships and squandered your opportunities to recover. very, very hard.