Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2018, 06:04 AM   #121
panda show
Ownz

one thing baffles me - why does she (it seems) consistently wax her eyebrows?
she did it in like, 1998, and it was really weird but she seems to keep on waxing/shaving them and it just makes her look very odd.

Old 03-02-2018, 08:27 AM   #122
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes.

Old 03-02-2018, 09:00 AM   #123
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
Yes, for some reason reveal does well.
You were quick with your Copy & Paste of a translationed interview I posted yesterday in another thread. So quick, you wrote the name of the interviewer wrong in your introduction...

Hole’s Eric Erlandson Reveals Who Refused To Help Kurt Cobain
By Brett Buchanan -

Mar 2, 2018

https://www.alternativenation.net/ho...p-kurt-cobain/

https://www.alternativenation.net/wp...rt-696x411.jpg

Marcel Anderson recently interviewed former Hole guitarist Eric Erlandson. He discussed Nirvana’s manager and record label refusing to acknowledge that Cobain was suicidal, despite his music obviously showing he had mental health issues. Keep in mind these excerpts are translated so the verbiage isn’t exactly right.

Anders: “Letters To Kurt” – letters to Kurt – is a tribute to Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain, who shot himself in April 1994. Do you have guilt feelings about his death?

Erlandson: Well, I had a lot of friends who killed themselves. And he is the most famous of them. He was the icon of our generation and he stands for so much. In that sense, that’s why I started to study suicide. Simply, because I had no idea. When you first experience this, you’re putting together your own part, why people do that, why they choose this path, and how you can help them decide differently.

Anders: And you could not help Kurt Cobain?

Erlandson: Had I known then what I know today, I would have intervened. Because Kurt Cobain was the perfect example of a suicidal person. His songs were an obvious indication, as were his diaries, which read about a million times: “I hate myself and want to die.” But all that came from his manager and label was: “He’s only formulating his lyrics.” No! He expressed what he felt. Unfortunately, I was too busy running Courtney back then. Today I think: Maybe I have focused on the wrong person.

Eric Erlandson - From grunge guitarist to Buddhist monk 2018/01/08

In the 90s, the band Hole was one of the pioneers of grunge and their guitarist was Eric Erlandson. When the band broke up, Erlandson left the music world - and became a monk. Shortly before his 55th birthday, he speaks in the “Deutschlandfunk” about his "Letters To Kurt", self-destruction and spiritual lifeline.
Eric Erlandson in a corso with Marcel Anders

http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/eric-e...icle_id=407696

http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/media/...jpg?key=f5ccd6

In the 90s Eric Erlandson (right) was guitarist of the American rock band Hole and thus Sidekick of Courtney Love (center) and close confidant of her husband, Kurt Cobain

Marcel Anders: Mr. Erlandson, what do you find in the Buddhist beliefs that Rock'n'Roll does not seem to offer?

Eric Erlandson: I identify with Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism because it is based on the law of cause and effect. Say: He is not too esoteric, but a spiritual model for ordinary people. It helps you overcome the problems in your life by advancing to their roots instead of putting something like a religious plaster on it.

Anders: When did you start to study it intensively?

Erlandson: I have been practicing Buddhism since 1990. So at the time we started the band. Funnily, it was Courtney who made me do it, and I kept on doing it - while she was more spontaneous. Sometimes more sometimes less. I, on the other hand, was pretty consistent, especially since the band broke up. In the 90's, faith kept me together. And it was very helpful to have a tool that was not about self-destruction.

Completely burned out

Anders: That sounds like a spiritual lifeline. How necessary did they have that?

Erlandson: I was completely burned out. I'd spent years of hard work on the music, but by the late '90s everything had collapsed - because Courtney was suffering from this terrible I-can-do-it-all disease. Then she sued our record company and I got involved because my name appeared on all contracts. I finally settled out of court and was happy to leave everything behind.

Anders: Can you ask, why Hole failed as a band?

Erlandson: When we started, we had a specific goal and a lot of plans. I seriously thought we would change the world. But when I look back, I have to admit: we were just a band. We've achieved a bit, but I've also realized that you can only change the world if you really reach people.

http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/media/...jpg?key=fa9a02

“Hole” in front of a concert at Loft Berlin 1991

Anders: Did not you succeed?

Erlandson: No. We had a song that was about to reach the top 40 in America. But then Courtney brought everything to a standstill. And that's why I'm talking about a classic case of megalomania, with which she shot herself in the foot. So bad that it was incomprehensible to anyone. She went on stage in Vancouver and said, "This is our last show, I'm off to make a movie." An underground strip about the life of William Burroughs, which hardly anyone has seen. Why did everyone ask: For that she broke off the tour and dissolved the band? It did not make sense. We have been scrounging for ten years. And I still lived in a bastard when we recorded "Celebrity Skin". Our record company said we sold 1.5 million copies of Live Through This and 1.5 million of Celebrity Skin. But unlike them, I never saw a dime.

"You should write a book"

Anders: Why did not you start a solo career afterwards - or at least try a new musical beginning?

Erlandson: I had lots of offers from people who wanted to start some super groups with me. And many thought: He will become a second Dave Grohl and who knows what. But my reaction was: I do not want to be like Dave. Instead, I drove around the area one night with a friend and told her all those stories I experienced. What she meant: You should write a book. That was in 2000. And it took me a long time to get it done. Although: If you look at a great author like Patti Smith, then she was already a good writer before she even started a band. And she also needed time to write "kids". Before, she had written a book of poetry, a homage to Robert Mapplethorpe. That was in the 90s. In that sense, it took her 15 years of preparation before she tackled "kids." She started it, then put it aside and eventually finished it. Which is why I said it: I do it like her and put together snapshots of that time, just to get the ball rolling. For prose poems are a great way to develop as a writer and at the same time to hide behind it.

http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/media/...jpg?key=404704

Courtney Love with her band Hole at the MTV Movie Awards in 1999. The only male musician: Eric Erlandson.

Anders: With a classic rock star biography you would certainly have gained more attention and earned more money. Why did you refuse the format?

Erlandson: At the beginning of the 2000s, anyone who used to be in a rock band wrote an autobiography. I did not want to go in the same direction. But when I published the poetry book, people said: We want real stories with lots of dirty laundry. I thought that was a pity, because writing is not just about satisfying your own ego. Exactly: Look, what I have experienced everything. This is the problem of most biographies: The authors have not evolved, but only mourn their rock star life. Although they do not admit that they've built a lot of crap.

"Kurt Cobain was the icon of our generation"

Anders: "Letters To Kurt" - letters to Kurt - is a tribute to Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain, who shot himself in April 1994. Do you have guilt feelings about his death?

Erlandson: Well, I had a lot of friends who killed themselves. And he is the most famous of them. He was the icon of our generation and he stands for so much. In that sense, that's why I started to study suicide. Simply, because I had no idea. When you first experience this, you're putting together your own part, why people do that, why they choose this path, and how you can help them decide differently.

Anders: And you could not help Kurt Cobain?

http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/media/...jpg?key=79a7b9

"Kurt Cobain was a prime example of a suicidal person," says Erlandson today

Erlandson: Had I known then what I know today, I would have intervened. Because Kurt Cobain was the perfect example of a suicidal person. His songs were an obvious indication, as were his diaries, which read about a million times: "I hate myself and want to die." But all that came from his manager and label was: "He's only formulating his lyrics." No! He expressed what he felt. Unfortunately, I was too busy running Courtney back then. Today I think: Maybe I have focused on the wrong person.

"Copyright is a joke"

Anders: After all the drama in the 90s: How do you use your creativity today? Or: What is your activity in the temple?

Erlandson: I coach people. I advise and help you. If someone needs help and wants to change something in their life and is really ready for it, then I try to assist them with exercises. And I have my own mentors who do the same to me. I learn things from them and pass them on.

Anders: To be honest: Can you live on it?

Erlandson: Not really. To do that, I would have to find a way to cope with the modern age and get by with royalties of currently one penny per song. Because copyrights are a joke - they just bring a fraction of a penny. Only: human life is more important. Money is just money. A tool. We need it, but we also need a life.

Old 03-02-2018, 09:38 AM   #124
T&T
Socialphobic

loser

Old 03-02-2018, 09:44 AM   #125
Cool As Ice Cream

and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes.

Old 03-02-2018, 10:13 AM   #126
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Hi D'arcy,

if you should read this to you dedicated thread:

I'm sure you can look cute in a carrot costume too. Only depends on the pattern style!

Though I would prefer a banana look on you, a banana to peel...

http://images.fanpop.com/images/imag...97_724_582.jpg

https://consequenceofsound.files.wor...peta.png?w=747

https://sewing.patternreview.com/ima...227/photo1.jpg

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 03-02-2018 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Hi ooo

Old 03-02-2018, 10:23 AM   #127
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
(Could someone edit D'arcy's face in...)
Don't be an asshole Bluff.

Old 03-02-2018, 10:47 AM   #128
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
(Could someone edit D'arcy's face in...)
Could someone edit Corgan's face in...

D'arcy's more into riding horses than milking cows.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5b/1b/03/5...-nostalgia.jpg

Last edited by Corgan's Bluff : 03-02-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Old 03-02-2018, 11:34 AM   #129
pinetree
Ownz

Default The REAL reason Billy booked arenas

Smaller venues couldn't contain darcys lips

Last edited by pinetree : 03-02-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Old 03-02-2018, 11:38 AM   #130
douglas78
Apocalyptic Poster

I wonder if she'd leave her lips alone and stop plumping them up would they go back to normal?

Old 03-02-2018, 11:41 AM   #131
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

REVEALED

Old 03-02-2018, 11:54 AM   #132
FoolofaTook

scaredy kat!

Old 03-02-2018, 12:07 PM   #133
pinetree
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
scaredy kat!
OK OK fixed

Old 03-02-2018, 04:16 PM   #134
WeilandFan
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoergosum View Post

Old 03-02-2018, 04:27 PM   #135
Ram27
dumb

corgan deepfakes pls

Old 03-02-2018, 04:35 PM   #136
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda show View Post
she did it in like, 1998, and it was really weird but she seems to keep on waxing/shaving them and it just makes her look very odd.
actually she probably bleached them and plucked them so much over the years that they won't grow back in anymore. probably not a conscious decision to not have eyebrows.

Old 03-02-2018, 05:01 PM   #137
FoolofaTook

that's fuckin hardcore

Old 03-02-2018, 05:01 PM   #138
FoolofaTook

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeilandFan View Post
this is also hardcore

Old 03-02-2018, 06:30 PM   #139
lemonscure
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. Dárcy should stay on her farm milking cows and smoking weed. and once again they are DEAD in my eyes.
Sign me in, I'd join her. Peace+Love

Old 03-02-2018, 06:42 PM   #140
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

#wrong expectations

::: D'arcy's "Peace & Love"-Patrick boyfriend :::

https://danoradio.files.wordpress.co...04772023_o.jpg

Old 03-02-2018, 06:44 PM   #141
lemonscure
Pledge

Quote:
#wrong expectations

Oh no!!! Please, gun control now! ignore the bill of rights and 2nd Amendment !!! p.s. still peace+love. the american way (peace through guns/war, right?). and in the name of God!

Old 03-02-2018, 06:55 PM   #142
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
#wrong expectations

I love D’Arcy but her dating that psycho makes me suspect that:

1. she is really fucking crazy now

Or

2. Drugs are involved

Or

3. Trapped in an abusive relationship. Sure hope it’s not this.

I guess it’s also possible he’s a childhood friend that she thinks she can “change” lol. Seems like the exact opposite of who you’d think would be her type. Definitely polar opposites with James.

Old 03-02-2018, 06:57 PM   #143
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda show View Post
It seems to me she started feeling unattractive around 1998 (which is ironic considering how hot she was in 1998) and I think this got much worse after her nervous breakdown.

Old 03-02-2018, 07:12 PM   #144
lemonscure
Pledge

Maybe the "psychos" job requires to have a gun? +You suspect, guess, seem and think too much, don't you think?

Old 03-02-2018, 07:48 PM   #145
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonscure View Post
Maybe the "psychos" job requires to have a gun? +You suspect, guess, seem and think too much, don't you think?
Calling him a psycho based on his FB posts not that pic.

Old 03-02-2018, 07:53 PM   #146
lemonscure
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
Calling him a psycho based on his FB posts not that pic.
Well excuse me for not knowing, but this is netphoria, not facebook aka I don’t stalk his facebiatch account.

Old 03-02-2018, 08:15 PM   #147
slunken
Virgo

fame + recognition = insecurity

Old 03-02-2018, 08:56 PM   #148
pale_princess
spanish harlem mona lisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post
actually she probably bleached them and plucked them so much over the years that they won't grow back in anymore. probably not a conscious decision to not have eyebrows.
yeah my mom overplucked them in the 70s and they stayed that way.

I overplucked mine for most of the 90s and am thankful they grew back.

Old 03-02-2018, 08:59 PM   #149
FoolofaTook

i haven't touched mine and now I have a straight hedgerow

Old 03-03-2018, 12:26 AM   #150
brothahi4L
Apocalyptic Poster

Darcy seems to have real problems. Her interviews were weird..bill wouldnt risk to take a wreck like darcy on tour. Healthy? Blablabla- milk a cow and then milk your hardcore wannabe marine. Drink some mate tea and watch mickey rourke movies, darcy.

1.she wasnt contributing much in the sp.
2. Her singing(on adore tour was weird)
3. Her bassplaying was mediocre
4. Drug abuse
5. Accusing billy for her fucked up lsdt 18 years.
6.the tour will suck anyway- the 4th tour where you hear the same worn out hits