Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2014, 01:26 PM   #61
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Youre complaing that people tell you to shut the fuck up and no one care when thats most of your schtick, just in paragraph form

Old 06-11-2014, 02:37 PM   #62
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
i think i am? I think i pretty much recognized i'm a belligerent asshole right there. I am the pot, this forum is the kettle. I am calling both black. Or what other thing should i be self aware about that i'm not?
http://syncexchange.com/wp-content/u...4/cry-baby.jpg

Old 06-11-2014, 03:02 PM   #63
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
Youre complaing that people tell you to shut the fuck up and no one care when thats most of your schtick, just in paragraph form

I really don't mean to drag this on but that's kinda bs. Aside from maybe scotty (and maybe TOC not sure) when have i told people to shut the fuck up or "no one care"? (and probably 80% of my posts don't make more than 3 lines, this one not included)

Have i been confrontational in my opinion sharing? yes. Have i told people to shut the fuck up or made snarky comments that no one cares? I don't think so. Aside from D here and scotty and TOC i don't think i've ever called anyone names and if i DID do it it was in retaliation. I mean i can take the abuse, its the fucking internet, but i'ts bs to say i have been dishing out for the most part. I think people assume i call them names or that i told them to shut up because i didn't agree with them about some shit or other.

Old 06-11-2014, 03:39 PM   #64
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
I am the pot, this forum is the kettle. I am calling both black.
you are aware that nobody besides you currently posts things like "please die", "people who blaba should die" blabla
and you see this forum a dumpster for assholes?
and all of us (fat or not) are unlovable pieces of garbage.
what kind of friendly reaction do you expect

Old 06-11-2014, 03:49 PM   #65
Trotskilicious
Banned

SOMETIMES THE POTS GOTTA BE LIKE AIYYO KETTLE YOU BLACK, YO. BECAUSE THE KETTLE DOESN'T SEEM TO KNOW THIS SHIT NAWMSAYIN?

Old 06-11-2014, 03:51 PM   #66
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
I really don't mean to drag this on but that's kinda bs. Aside from maybe scotty (and maybe TOC not sure) when have i told people to shut the fuck up or "no one care"? (and probably 80% of my posts don't make more than 3 lines, this one not included)

Have i been confrontational in my opinion sharing? yes. Have i told people to shut the fuck up or made snarky comments that no one cares? I don't think so. Aside from D here and scotty and TOC i don't think i've ever called anyone names and if i DID do it it was in retaliation. I mean i can take the abuse, its the fucking internet, but i'ts bs to say i have been dishing out for the most part. I think people assume i call them names or that i told them to shut up because i didn't agree with them about some shit or other.
MOTHERFUCKERS TELL ME TO SHUT UP AND NO ONE CARE ALL THE DAG TIME YO FUCKIN STOP YA BELLYACHIN OR GO POST ON QUASIFRENCHOPINIONATEDTOOLBOX.COM

Old 06-11-2014, 03:56 PM   #67
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you.

You know, in another life, maybe we could have been brothers, running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins, instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump.
But, it was not to be.

So... HOP IT.

Old 06-11-2014, 05:02 PM   #68
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

If we were in Sicily my wife's uncle Guido would probably tell all of you to STFU. Except for TEB. Guido would just shoot him.

Old 06-11-2014, 05:03 PM   #69
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
you are aware that nobody besides you currently posts things like "please die", "people who blaba should die" blabla
and you see this forum a dumpster for assholes?
and all of us (fat or not) are unlovable pieces of garbage.
what kind of friendly reaction do you expect
I think i only said please die to people who went out of their way to personally pick at me. In fact out of the members here i think this might be the first time i specifically aim it at someone (D.)

I don't and never did expect people to be friendly to me, i'm not looking for friends and im not what could be called friendly to anyone (though i actually do respect some people on this forum even if that's hard to tell) but I find things like D's reaction to tell me to shut the fuck up because i didn't know a board meme to be frankly ridiculous and surely this is a reaction to some sort of pent up anger towards me he's been keeping (i kinda have towards him too which is why i didnt just let it go) but regardless. He could have picked a better opportunity to express his hatred towards me, at least.

As for the "people who blabla should die", i wasn't aiming at anyone here i think everytime i said it. Well maybe it turned out it DID apply to some people but i didn't call them out specifically (like those who may have bought a Paramore record, ill chalk it up to a mistake from your youth). And also, at this point i'm using it as an over the top tasteless catchphrase anyway. There ARE people in his world i feel SHOULD die but it's always for "offenses" worse than owning a record from a particular band none of which anyone here has probably committed.

The unlovable piece of garbage thing was a joke where i was quoting vixnix quoting trots and made as a general statement and i included myself in it anyway (that might have not been clear but that was the intention)

Old 06-11-2014, 05:03 PM   #70
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

And now i intend to really shut the fuck up about this.

Old 06-11-2014, 05:06 PM   #71
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
If we were in Sicily my wife's uncle Guido would probably tell all of you to STFU. Except for TEB. Guido would just shoot him.
Fair enough. It is my belief only pieces of shit would feel the world would be better with me dead. And your wife's uncle being called guido and being from sicily, it's pretty much a given he's a piece of shit.

Old 06-11-2014, 05:11 PM   #72
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Actually they're from Naples.

You do realize that almost nobody is reading more than one or two sentences into any of your posts. You're spending a lot of time typing for no reason

Old 06-11-2014, 05:15 PM   #73
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Of course i do. I can't help myself. I can't limit my thoughts/opinions/arguments to just one line. I tried. It doesn't work.

Old 06-11-2014, 06:42 PM   #74
D.
Consume my pants.

http://i62.tinypic.com/ml058g.jpg

Old 06-11-2014, 09:19 PM   #75
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

my old flatmate's dad was called Guido and he was from Switzerland, how does that work

Old 06-12-2014, 03:19 AM   #76
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

what do you mean, how does that work? what wouldn't work?

Old 06-13-2014, 12:07 AM   #77
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
it's like TOC but instead of government conspiracies it's Netphoria conspiracies

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

This is an excerpt from pg 82 in BODY OF SECRETS by James Banford. Just to give some insight on how the government plans for false flags for political ends and has been doing so for a very long time.

Upon further review, this Las Vegas shooting is highly suspect. In the aggregate, the staged shootings and bombings are an attempt to persuade the public to readily except disarming the populace.

TPTB (western oligarch elite) are cornered rats on the world stage and are desperate, so, the rash of these events will probably only increase--the shootings, the agitation in the ME, floodgates open to the south as the NWO fucktwats begin to dissolve the border and allow the mexican cartels to reign over the chaos.

asymmetrical clusterfucks brought to you by the Rockefeller/Rothchilds-CIA/Blackwater (a.k.a. Academi) mercs. Hold on to your ass.

Old 06-13-2014, 12:37 AM   #78
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
what do you mean, how does that work? what wouldn't work?
People called Guido from both Italy and Switzerland wouldn't work. Well only because my flatmates' family were from German speaking Switzerland - I assumed it was a Germanic name. But then what is a Germanic name doing on a man in Sicily or Naples? That's rubbish IMO.

Old 06-13-2014, 03:48 AM   #79
Cool As Ice Cream

i don't think it's a germanic name, but i believe it's a common name in german and italian.

actually, it appears to be a bit of both: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido
Quote:
Guido is a given name Latinised from the Old High German name Wido.

Origin: Italian, Ancient Germanic

Old 06-13-2014, 04:56 AM   #80
vixnix
Socialphobic

This has been a fascinating side plot, your input is appreciated.

Old 06-13-2014, 05:00 AM   #81
Cool As Ice Cream

i also know a german guido. i don't know any italian guidos.
not that i know that many germans or italians. just a couple of germans, and even less italians.

Old 06-13-2014, 06:21 AM   #82
vixnix
Socialphobic

I've known a few Italians, and a few Germans. I know an Italian girl from Milan, she's the au pair for one of the families that attend my playgroup. She's very sweet. They actually had a German au pair prior, who was also very sweet. But I think that might have more to do with them being au pairs, than being Italian or German. Neither of them are named Guido.

SCOTTY TO THREAD PLEASE CONFIRM HERITAGE OF YOUR IN LAWS

Old 06-13-2014, 07:38 AM   #83
Cool As Ice Cream

please, do not summon scotty. for fuck's sake!

Old 06-13-2014, 08:08 AM   #84
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

my wife's family is Italian... originally from Naples.

Old 06-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #85
D.
Consume my pants.

Shut

Old 06-13-2014, 11:19 AM   #86
D.
Consume my pants.

The

Old 06-13-2014, 11:20 AM   #87
D.
Consume my pants.

Fuck