Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #1
Wampa3
Amish Rake Fighter

Default Camera Policy?

Just curious if anybody knows what the camera policy has been for this tour? During the last tour I went to, (back in 2007) the band didn't care what you brought in with you (Cameras, CamCorders, Taping Equipment, Blowup Dolls, etc..). If that's the case, I wouldn't mind bringing in a video camera to capture the entire show.

Thanks!

Old 07-22-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
aldango
Apocalyptic Poster

they've allowed cameras, but I saw security yell at someone with a flip video camera last night

no cameras at soundcheck (leave it in your pocket)

Old 07-22-2010, 10:29 AM   #3
lucid_interval
Apocalyptic Poster

yeah, no cameras at soundcheck, though sneaky audio recording would be nice

billy said there had been some confusion as he'd said no cameras for the soundcheck and some staff had interpreted that as for the whole show, he said it's been sorted hopefully, filming and recording of the show is fine.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
Wampa3
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid_interval View Post
yeah, no cameras at soundcheck, though sneaky audio recording would be nice

billy said there had been some confusion as he'd said no cameras for the soundcheck and some staff had interpreted that as for the whole show, he said it's been sorted hopefully, filming and recording of the show is fine.
Oh yeah? If this holds hold, that is wonderful news. I'd love to bring my small Sony video camera and get the whole thing taped. I'll have to bring it along with me and confirm with the box office the day of if they will be ok with it.

Where did you hear this?

Old 07-22-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
Wampa3
Amish Rake Fighter

NM, just listened to Billy's SPTV from yesterday. That's great news, I'm thrilled! Stinks that there was that misunderstanding during the previous shows.

Old 07-23-2010, 01:02 AM   #6
jumpercham
Amish Rake Fighter

That same security bouncer at the Ft. Lauderdale show stopped two people from video taping. The same jerk thatw as selling the set lists after the show for $20.