Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2019, 12:15 AM   #4591
Shallowed
Braindead

I just got high, then checked the time, and it just happened to be 4:20pm lololololololololololololololololollo

420 duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes

Old 08-07-2019, 12:16 AM   #4592
Shallowed
Braindead

Last edited by Shallowed : 05-10-2022 at 06:18 AM.

Old 08-07-2019, 12:21 AM   #4593
Shallowed
Braindead

Last edited by Shallowed : 05-10-2022 at 06:18 AM.

Old 08-07-2019, 02:41 AM   #4594
Elphenor
Braindead

Last edited by Elphenor : 08-07-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Old 08-07-2019, 02:45 AM   #4595
Elphenor
Braindead

Last edited by Elphenor : 08-07-2019 at 04:19 PM.

Old 08-07-2019, 05:10 PM   #4596
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Shallowed what do u do when u get hi

Old 08-07-2019, 05:10 PM   #4597
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Hi elph

Old 08-07-2019, 05:11 PM   #4598
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

those posts were cool, elph. you should have left them, dude.

Old 08-08-2019, 01:18 AM   #4599
Shallowed
Braindead

I need the best live video of The Aeroplane Flies High asap

preferably with Jimmy, preferably between 1995-2000

Old 08-08-2019, 03:20 AM   #4600
Cool As Ice Cream

jc didn't play tafh between 1995 and 2000.

mebbe this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfgPveScIII

Old 08-08-2019, 11:17 AM   #4601
Shadaloo
Apocalyptic Poster

Did shrooms for the first time in 20 years last weekend. Had a nice, chill time.

The only prior instance was a nightmarish, horrific experience wherein being an inexperienced kid, I had far too much mixed with a lot of alcohol in a a huge house full of strangers, resulting in melting faces, overly wide grins, and trees that I could have sworn were laughing at me.

It was a bad night and I think on reflection someone spiked my drink

Old 08-08-2019, 11:23 AM   #4602
FoolofaTook

sounds like a normal shroom trip to me

Old 08-08-2019, 10:24 PM   #4603
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Got a big storm here lovin it

I don’t do shrooms, I do storms

Old 08-09-2019, 12:24 AM   #4604
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Dreamed about doing 2C-I last night, felt real enough. Woke up feeling conflicted and mildly alarmed. Would definitely recommend.

Old 08-09-2019, 02:11 AM   #4605
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Drug dreams, gosh

Get em for booze still sometimes, there i am and im drinken and its in me again and i can feel that golden light trembling in the beavescrote

Old 08-09-2019, 02:35 AM   #4606
ilikeplanets
Braindead

I have vivid drug related dreams about once a month, with lots of variety. It's hard not to overthink them. Hopefully they stop eventually.

Old 08-09-2019, 06:56 AM   #4607
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

For the run of this band regardless of members i took what they made, presented & performed and went with it. Good times overall with something to play with the mind and life is lived. They have done something that most bands only dream of.

Skipping 30 years later to 2018 tour, it pretty much comes to that the setlist, performances etc. were a "real treat". They didn't get much props from their fans about it beyond the expected T/FB/IN scrum but seriously that was a real treat from all aspects.

Watching online the Euro dates of the bands last leg it may have had a moment here & there but times have changed so expectations probably didnt have a chance. I like the whole band but with the vibe & setlists even overseas for me Billys solo shows have better moments.

Looking at last nights setlist, all I can say is really? At this point in time I know you have to sell tickets. I then know you have to play the "hits". I also see you are putting in some tracks from certain timeframes that you want to refresh or let people know you made other lp's that they may not really understand because you will be doing things in the future related. I know you want to make money as that is your job, career, legacy etc I 100% get it.

You have 100 songs+ you could do and is understandably hard to decide. You want some slower stuff I get it, guitars I get it. Voices change I get it. What doesn't change are lyrics for most. The people buying tickets because of how many hits they were want to hear more. The hardcore fans like myself want to hear other tracks that are different than the last years otherwise it ends up being just a show.

All of us are not hear forever. Some songs won't be played again for various reasons I get that. Memories sometimes are best served these days on the Tube or live cd's out there. No meet & greet again I get that. Its your business so you can do what you want.

With 3 bands on this summer tour, I get everyone has their slot. I've been of fan of Noel & Liam from record 1 so is a treat to see him the same night as you. AFI are hard working too so am fine there as well. Noel has been pushing his new stuff for years and then adding the Oasis stuff people want to make his rounds even to keep it going. With SP getting back together I am not an opinionated person but really think you could have done a better setlist for yourselves first and then the fans second. I honestly thought at this point in time we would be seeing on a 17 song set several different than what was done last night. The 2 new ones make sense & are good. The early days stuff I understand. Its the other years there were better choices for you, the diehards and then the new paying customers that would make this summer tour better. I'm honestly after all these considering letting go of my "close" tix to more than 1 venue and not because i've outgrown SP. Your lyrics, sounds & meanings of other well known tracks you have are more important to people than you think. I am hoping you revisit it as you can do anything you want.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:50 AM   #4608
Cool As Ice Cream

lol true true

Old 08-09-2019, 11:18 AM   #4609
yo soy el mejor

i must have gone through some shit i can't even remember because as a wee lassie i had some gnarly violent dreams. i still feel bad about the one i had where my older brother and i put my dad in a trashbag and beat him with fireplace pokers. then we rolled him into the sewer. in my dream i fell asleep and woke up to see a coffin in the front-yard and i was like OMG MY MOM IS GONNA FIND OUT.

they aren't so violent these days even though i saw my cat get shot not too long ago. i just have never had "pleasant" dreams. i woke up once with a guy i was dating and asked about his dream and he said he was on a boat and it was nice. i didn't even know people had dreams like that. i just thought they were for bad unconscious thoughts and rehashing your day or whatever.

Old 08-09-2019, 05:22 PM   #4610
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Almost all of my dreams are negative, but not horrific or terrifying enough to really be "nightmares." Like, nothing scary or violent happens. In most of them, I am trying to accomplish some simple task (like putting a jar of pickles on a shelf or something), and keep on failing and becoming frustrated. Or I dream I'm late for work or something.

Old 08-09-2019, 05:30 PM   #4611
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

I don't really have actual nightmares anymore, like I used to when I was younger. Whenever I have a bad dream it feels more like I'm watching a horror film and I'm like cool more of this

Old 08-09-2019, 06:53 PM   #4612
FoolofaTook

I dream of your fathers.

Old 08-09-2019, 08:38 PM   #4613
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

For years, I'm talking a decade at this point, I've had very few dream themes where the main themes are the same with only slightly different settings. Like, it's winter instead of summer. Or I find the person I thought was dead is alive, but they're living in some other place.

1. i'm somehow decided to move back with my ex and all of a sudden in the middle of the dream i'm like wtf what about my job and my therapist and my cat what am i doing. and i start trying to find a way to get home, usually i go to the airport and am trying to buy a ticket. sometimes i can't find my credit card. sometimes i decide to stay where i am and just start a new life, without my ex. but staying in the same state
2. i'm not living with him but i'm for some reason living in the same house. sometimes i go there and i find that he left our cats there when he left, but somehow 15 years later there was enough cat food he left that they're still alive. and then sometimes i continue living there with them
3. my grandmother, who died in 2011, is actually alive but can't move very much, so she's either in some kind of very assisted living situation or i just find her on the street and i'm like wtf isn't anyone freaking out she's alive. sometimes people are hiding me from her because they think i'll take her pain meds.
4. my friend scott, who died in i think 2015? he's in my dream and i'm like i knew it! i knew you weren't really dead!

and then there's the really bad ones where i'm raping people, like i have a dick and i'm raping people with it. this is the only one that really bothers me. i also will have ones where i'm getting sexually/physically abused but the ones where i'm the perp are waaaay worse

i also have drug dreams, sometimes they're mixed in with the other themes (often). also mixed in are smoking dreams, usually it's just mixed with one of the themes above and i'm like fuck i started again or i'm only smoking this one or whatever

i noticed lately i've actually been having some other dreams, just wacky dream shit not related to trauma or people who died and i can't accept died or whatever. i really think it's a sign of emotional growth in my case. most of my dreams still suck and are on these themes but some of them are at least neutral so that's good. i also have the occasional billy corgan-related dream, which i've had since i started listening to the band hardcore in like 1996

Last edited by reprise85 : 08-09-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Old 08-09-2019, 11:44 PM   #4614
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
Shallowed what do u do when u get hi
Make everything about anti-capitalism

Old 08-10-2019, 06:28 AM   #4615
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

geez reprise I'm sorry you dream those dreams. I think when abuse happens in your formative years and your brain is wiring itself up for life, you basically wire in abuse-related beliefs and behaviours for life and then spend life managing them. but you got it so much worse than anyone I know. So sorry

I'm glad you get to wake up and have the life you have slowly built for yourself fully restored. I hope that feels like an amazing relief...

Old 08-10-2019, 06:31 AM   #4616
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

the worst dream I ever had was soon after my involuntary hospitalisation. I had a lot of bad dreams in that period because of the strong feelings about being physically overpowered and detained against my will.

But the worst one was so bad I lay in a cold sweat before finally plucking up the courage to turn the light on and go outside for a cigarette. I ended up going to talk to a chaplain about it because there was such a feeling of evil in my dream I was scared that the devil had been in it and visited in person (which sounds ridiculous to me now...but at that stage I was still very psychotic)

Old 08-10-2019, 07:29 AM   #4617
ovary
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
i still feel bad about the one i had where my older brother and i put my dad in a trashbag and beat him with fireplace pokers. then we rolled him into the sewer.

was your dad yt

Old 08-10-2019, 07:29 AM   #4618
Shallowed
Braindead

Last edited by Shallowed : 05-10-2022 at 04:35 AM.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:52 AM   #4619
Shallowed
Braindead

Last edited by Shallowed : 05-10-2022 at 06:19 AM.

Old 08-10-2019, 10:54 AM   #4620
Shallowed
Braindead

Last edited by Shallowed : 05-10-2022 at 06:19 AM.