Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 08-13-2014, 11:33 PM   #91
The Omega Concern
Banned

A valid suspicion if something nefarious is up here is where the autopsy was performed. Control of the autopsy would be paramount and that's exactly what the authorities did. They went off typical protocol for Marin County and performed it in Napa because they had a federally secure building. Marin has a privately owned morgue do their autopsies, the Feds didn't go there, they went to Napa.

The Sheriff mentions all this at 11:33 of the press conference vid I posted. He mentions though Marin's private arrangement is federally approved, it is not federally secure. He mentions they wanted more control to reduce the risk of images leaking, which is a thoughtful concern. And a convenient one, heaven forbid the locals here might publish something that doesn't square with the official narrative.

And its not like they couldn't of secured the private morgue if they wanted to from such things. Nope. They drove an hour to Napa instead of the 10 minutes to Marin general to have more security. Ummm...I'm not the only person around here scratching their head on that one. I know some Dr's around town, when I get the chance I will inquire about this.

Old 08-13-2014, 11:35 PM   #92
The Omega Concern
Banned

I know its possible, I'm saying in this case it could be bullshit.

Old 08-13-2014, 11:50 PM   #93
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

how have you managed to live so long being this fucked in the head

Old 08-14-2014, 12:12 AM   #94
noyen
Immortal

The biggest question is why do you fucking care? He's dead. He's a rich celebrity who offed himself. Dead. Jerking off with belt around his neck. Who fucking cares. Why do you care if there is a conspiracy. Why so you care he is dead. Why do you care how. Who cares how? His family cares. His friends care. What the fuck does anyone have a valid reason for caring? No more Mrs doubtfire 2? Oh the humanity.

In regards to rigor mortis fucking read about it. Read it twice. Three times. What the fuck are you talking about typical? Read about typical rigor mortis. Better yet I'll start a kick starter to send you to a community college class. Really.

Old 08-14-2014, 12:18 AM   #95
Bread Regal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyen View Post
Better yet I'll start a kick starter to send you to a community college class. Really.
You mean the state-sponsored brainwashing facility? Thanks but no thanks.

Old 08-14-2014, 12:18 AM   #96
Bread Regal
Banned

Also

noyen, please.

Old 08-14-2014, 12:21 AM   #97
noyen
Immortal

Here is Napa county sheriff office phone number, call and ask (707) 253-4509
Here is Marin county sheriff office phone number, call and ask 415-479-2311

Ask your Doctor friends around town, they are bound to know nothing because guess what, they aren't fucking coroners or crime scene investegators. It seems much more plausible if there was an inkling of a sensationalistic story "they" would go above and beyond to make that happen rather than this simple suicide. Give me a break.

Old 08-14-2014, 12:24 AM   #98
noyen
Immortal

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
Also

noyen, please.
Better yet let's start one for me to go to murderer college so I commit state and federally sanctioned murders against exploitive questioners and conspiracy theorist morons. I watched hannibal. Killing looks like fun.

Old 08-14-2014, 12:27 AM   #99
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
I know its possible, I'm saying in this case it could be bullshit.
You know what's possible? Anything. Think about that and get over it.

Old 08-14-2014, 01:06 AM   #100
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

on the positive maybe the suicide of a beloved bipolar cultural icon (apparently) will make people more aware of bipolar disorder

Old 08-14-2014, 01:08 AM   #101
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
The biggest question is why do you fucking care? He's dead. He's a rich celebrity who offed himself. Dead. Jerking off with belt around his neck. Who fucking cares. Why do you care if there is a conspiracy. Why so you care he is dead. Why do you care how. Who cares how? His family cares. His friends care. What the fuck does anyone have a valid reason for caring? No more Mrs doubtfire 2? Oh the humanity.
I MEAN REALLY

Old 08-14-2014, 02:16 AM   #102
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
First off the 12 hours is typically the time for maximum rigor mortis to set in and it does start 3 to 4 hours after death. Even so, how does the body not go limp after losing consciousness the moment that happens, let alone hours afterwards? How would it stay in a seated position as they claim?
It does go limp, but the floor is only inches below. So he remains in a seated position, mostly suspended off the ground. Are you fucking stupid? You can't sit high off the ground if you are using a belt and your limbs don't float when you die. Ask a third grader what would happen and they could tell you.

Old 08-14-2014, 02:34 AM   #103
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Remember the Sheriff reported he was found in an elevated seated position just above a chair. How does a body once losing consciousness not go limp before riga mortis sets in, which typically takes 12 to 18 hours?

Can I get a decent answer to that question?
there is no chair.
can you read? do you have the ability to understand what is reported?
hyper-aware, my ass.

Old 08-14-2014, 03:30 AM   #104
Starla

Quote:
also,

I would consider this prediction of Robin Williams death 3 days prior by a member over at IGN could be passed off as coincidental in this internet age.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/ar...oon.454158743/

The Family Guy episode on BBC which where Robin Williams Family Guy episode centering around Robin Williams and a failed suicide attempt and coinciding with the announcement of his death is less a coincidence.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1900978

How does a cartoon keep touching on unusual synchronicities of this nature, another being the Boston Bombings? Predictive programming is your answer...
I have to admit, that's quite a strange coincidence. I don't watch family guy, and yeah... that's pretty weird. I still believe he killed himself. Many will have a difficult time accepting this because of who he was. He chose to free himself of his torment, so we should just let him go.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #105
Elvis The Fat Years
007 373 5963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
on the positive maybe the suicide of a beloved bipolar cultural icon (apparently) will make people more aware of bipolar disorder
it wont. its two days later and everyone has already moved on. it's back to watching the kardashians and drinking starbucks. thank you everyone for pretenting to give a shit.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:47 AM   #106
Order 66
Socialphobic

did anybody else pre order the kim k selfie pic book

Old 08-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #107
Elvis The Fat Years
007 373 5963

i got one to read in the shitter and another to look at while i hang myself with a belt and get off by putting my dick in a flowbee.

Old 08-14-2014, 01:22 PM   #108
redbreegull

Quote:
The Family Guy episode on BBC which where Robin Williams Family Guy episode centering around Robin Williams and a failed suicide attempt and coinciding with the announcement of his death is less a coincidence.
That X-Files spin-off predicted terrorists flying planes into the WTC just months before it actually happened. COINCIDENCE DOES NOT EXIST GUYS

Old 08-14-2014, 11:07 PM   #109
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

In regards to rigor mortis fucking read about it. Read it twice. Three times. What the fuck are you talking about typical? Read about typical rigor mortis. Better yet I'll start a kick starter to send you to a community college class. Really.

I've read the rigor mortis timelines, 3 to 4 to start, 12 to 18 hours for maximum, 72 hour duration. those are the vitals in terms of what we were discussing here. You still haven't answered a valid question: How does a body stay in a seated elevated position after choking on a belt from a door?

Here's why I find this important:

Robin Williams death may be a murder for several reasons, but the most important to the Satanic Elitist would be this:

He represents The Fool in Tarot. The Clown. Robin Williams was tied into the societal subconscious through his success in comedy and drama.

You see, If the Clown loses hope and kills himself, well...

And here we had a national conversation about Depression and Suicide centered around one of the funniest person's ever.

It all leads into the despair they are foisting upon the world at the moment. Blood Moon Sacrifice on a double-numbered day. These are the signs they obey and act accordingly to fit their script.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 08-14-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:50 PM   #110
Shallowed
Braindead

https://www.metabunk.org/attachments...76_n-jpg.7282/

Old 08-15-2014, 12:15 AM   #111
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/cm...ese-edited.jpg
The only logical explanation is a false flag synchronicity conspiracy masturbation cover up .

http://www.allrightmachinery.com/pvc/pipe-fitting2.jpg
ONLY THE GORGOTHONS HAVE THIS TECHNOLOGY

http://thesavvyceliac.com/wp-content...ds-300x295.jpg
it seems the hibernating jew banker cabal is slipping up

http://www.fadingad.com/blog/south_d...rushmore04.jpg
Why do some mountains look like presidents? (hint: sheep, wolf, anal beads)

Old 08-15-2014, 12:32 AM   #112
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis The Fat Years View Post
it wont. its two days later and everyone has already moved on. it's back to watching the kardashians and drinking starbucks. thank you everyone for pretenting to give a shit.
next time someone tells me that i need to eat more bananas and think positively to fix my sadness i'll just tell them "yeah, that's what someone told robin williams just before he hanged himself."

Old 08-15-2014, 01:19 AM   #113
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

omega concern i answered that question like three times, seriously go fuck yourself. im sorry you cant understand why a funny man might really be a depressed drug addict who eventually kills himself even though it literally happens every day everywhere in the world. instead of looking inside yourself and saying 'gee wiz, i wonder if anyone in my life seems happy all the time but really needs some comfort, maybe i should make an effort to reach out to people i know' or something constructive you just put your head further in your own ass

i usually don't tell people to fuck themselves but there you go. also im drunk.

Old 08-15-2014, 01:31 AM   #114
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

guys im sad robin williams is dead

Old 08-15-2014, 01:32 AM   #115
Trotskilicious
Banned

i'm sad paul george had a compound fracture

Old 08-15-2014, 01:39 AM   #116
yo soy el mejor

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...ver-EDITED.jpg

Old 08-15-2014, 01:39 AM   #117
yo soy el mejor

i'm sad i'm sad

Old 08-15-2014, 01:46 AM   #118
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

seriously they just put his picture with HANGED like that, what is wrong with people

Old 08-15-2014, 01:50 AM   #119
noyen
Immortal

Quote:
I've read the rigor mortis timelines, 3 to 4 to start, 12 to 18 hours for maximum, 72 hour duration. those are the vitals in terms of what we were discussing here. You still haven't answered a valid question: How does a body stay in a seated elevated position after choking on a belt from a door?

Here's why I find this important:

Robin Williams death may be a murder for several reasons, but the most important to the Satanic Elitist would be this:

He represents The Fool in Tarot. The Clown. Robin Williams was tied into the societal subconscious through his success in comedy and drama.

You see, If the Clown loses hope and kills himself, well...

And here we had a national conversation about Depression and Suicide centered around one of the funniest person's ever.

It all leads into the despair they are foisting upon the world at the moment. Blood Moon Sacrifice on a double-numbered day. These are the signs they obey and act accordingly to fit their script.
fucking christ are you for real? you are insane dude. from one insane person to another, you are a fucking nut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rigor_mortis
In humans, it commences after about three to four hours, reaches maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates from approximately 24 hours after death.

MAXIMUM STIFFNESS. rigor mortis "commences "about three to four hours"then reaches MAXIMUM STIFFNESS after 12 and then DISSIPATES to a flacid state APPROX 24 hours after death.

WHAT THE FUCK CANT YOU READ?

also here's some great info on hanging and different ways to do so. you don't need a bridge or a gallows. you can do it in your closet. you can do it from a chair. you can stand forward, lean back, sit down, jump up let your knees up. you can fucking die doing remarkable things. talk to a forensic expert. why the hell do you come here with the stupidest shit i've ever read in my life, seriously.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fww...yxia%2Fhanging

please try out the different methods of partial hanging and get back to us after you probe it can't be done.

Old 08-15-2014, 01:52 AM   #120
noyen
Immortal

also, we've moved on from robin williams and now care about rioting in misery. next week it will be milk shortage in Cincinnati.