Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2018, 01:15 AM   #1
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Question I'm 28 years old. I live with my girlfriend in Stockholm, Sweden.

I have a masters degree in 'Modern Psychology', but I'm currently studying the Swedish law part-time. On average I make approximately 51000 € each year. I play in two bands, one is a fusion of pop and jazz, and the other one is a straight out alt rock project. I've listened to the Pumpkins since I was 13, and never stopped listening. I am very open minded about things, but cannot understand all the cynicism on these threads. Are people here really that locked up in themselves? Are they that lonely, that miserable?

Old 07-26-2018, 01:19 AM   #2
Shallowed
Braindead

yeah well I make 51001 euros a year so suck my degree in fuck youlogy

Old 07-26-2018, 01:21 AM   #3
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Angry

keep eulogy out of this

Old 07-26-2018, 01:23 AM   #4
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

I'm not afraid to say I'm not successful, no. And yes, I probably have the best outlook on these people posting here since I am indeed a psychiatrist. People PAY ME to analyze their minds. And I cannot say yours is looking very shrewd.

Old 07-26-2018, 01:25 AM   #5
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Oh I'm sorry, do you make more money than me? Are you more successful? Do you even grasp the concept of having a FUCKING LIFE? No, you don't. Your profile picture is a monkey.

Old 07-26-2018, 01:34 AM   #6
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Dear Netphoria, you are a terrible site. Some of the posts here and comments have been so hideous and on the darkest side of internet humanity that it feels like some icky basement in a 4-chan orgy.
You keyboard warriors forget that Billy is a fellow human. I'd take the worst of Billy then the lot of you. Some of your remarks have been cruel and border on a passive aggressive or overt sociopatic streak.
Some of the putrid hate you have is downright scary. The human heart can be a wicked place and some of you are proof.
Billy made some of the greatest records of all time. None of you have.

Old 07-26-2018, 01:48 AM   #7
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

No! The man can do what he wants and will! It's simple if you dont like his music, GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD! If you aren't going to buy the album, then just leave! It's not about bowing down to your artist, but when you like his music why not be a fan? I am so tired of you negative bitches on here anyways! All you negative bitches can leave right now! IT'S TIME TO CLEAR OUT THIS MESSAGE BOARDS! GET RID OF ALL THESE NAGATIVE ASSHOLES AND BRING IN SOME REAL FANS HERE NOW!

Old 07-26-2018, 01:56 AM   #8
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Freddie Mercury was a terrible man.

He robbed banks, stole cars, and was addicted to heroin.

He sold cocaine and barbituates, went to prison, and lived on the streets because he spent all his money on drugs. He was an alchoholic, and he was extremely low-class, basically had a horrible personality.

In Mid 1992, he dies of the deadly AIDS virus, because he wasn't anything but some gross, disgusting, promiscuous GAY man.

He had slept with 5,500 GAY men.

He smoked too much marijuana.

The stupid faggot lead a horrible life. It wasn't really anything but sodomy, fornication, being addicted to drugs, shoplifting, and racism.

...He was immoral.

...and he liked to steal things from museums.

...he liked to fornicate with gay men.

...he was addicted to heroin, barbituates, cocaine, LSD, and morphine.

...he was often arrested for drug possesion.

Freddie Mercury is NOT a role model.

The only role model for YOU is the Lord Jesus Christ.

Old 07-26-2018, 01:59 AM   #9
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

i do not look to astrology for answers but the stars are apart of the equation a piece of the source. God is my source of course.

however, there are patterns and systems to in life all around us and i notice these things. everything is apart of everything. and duality is a function that seems to be at the core of all.
i will not deny the stars their part.
infinte creation. while it seems like chaos, it is divine design.

but i will not diverge further as we are off topic.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:13 AM   #10
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

This last few weeks I have noticed a lot of negative attitude from netphorians towards Billy Corgan since hearing his new tracks. You people have to face that Billy is no longer in the Pumpkins. I'm a fan of his work and will stand by him and his music because I am a true fan. He has gotta change his style and try new things, otherwise you people will then start moaning that he's getting samey! Where else can he go?! Just be greatful he dint hang up his guitars and call it a day. I like most Pumpkin fans are and will continue to support Billy to hold onto that Pumpkin magic still in our souls. If you're true fans, then support him. Stand by him, and who knows.....His next album could be mcis 2!!! If you are true fans, you'll stay by him...If you don't like the music anymore, then stop posting your negative thoughts here and go listen to Britney Spears!!

Stick by him and enjoy the music. Or get out of the board!!

Point Made!!!

Old 07-26-2018, 02:19 AM   #11
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

any taughts on BORIS?

Old 07-26-2018, 02:19 AM   #12
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
any taughts on BORIS?
I went to Malaysia for vacation and I hooked up with a fellow american. He was an intern from Boston College - anyways we had a one night stand and we both had unprotected sex. He claimed he was clean and that he was confident about it.

Anyways,I went back home 2 days later and I started to itch. My vagina was all red and inflamed. I went to the doctor immediately (4 days after this incident) I had an internal exam and she did a number of swabs. She said I had a vaginal yeast infection. I was given medication and a cream. The itching eased - everything else eased (took approx 5 days)

I had no signs of lesions, blisters, no flus, no muscle aches, no fevers - just redness, cottage cheese like discharge, itching and inflammation which the doctor has diagnosed as thrush.

Give or take... 9 days later, I had protected sex with a partner. He was using latex condom - and as we were having sex i could feel a little itch on the vulva, then it started to sting - so we added some lube - and it felt great. After the sex however - it got red, itched, kind of looked raw, it stung that night when i took a shower and im certain there were abrasions. Now im not sure if thats from sex or if its herpes. I thought it was just from sex...the next day - i felt fine. everything eased... it looked better and it didnt sting anymore. I had sex today - and my gosh - it got all red, worse than the other day, abrasions, it stings big time and it hurts with the slightest touch! all this redness and stinging is found in my labia minora and my vulva (vulva opening)

Im just so confused! Ive read that you dont need blisters you can just itch and burn to have herpes. inflammations dont necessarily have to progress into blisters. so now... i dont know if all this is from sex or from herpes. I have had abrasions from rough sex and they have never felt like this -the ones i had felt fine in a day. The one im experiencing now feels like its gonna take 3-4 days.

I went to a site (www.gotherpes.com) and asked a few people there some questions. (there is a chat room) I told them I was confused if it was rough sex or herpes - they reckoned that if it gets better by the day then its from rough sex. however if it keeps itching or exacerbates then its probably herpes.

Im just so lost and scared! I mean... I dont understand why it stings -the itchiness is not that bad in fact i can only feel it itch when i touch it. in fact i can only feel something when i touch my vulva. Im so sorry - i practically wrote a novel! Im so scared and Im so confused. I just dont understand why it felt that way when i had sex again - does that mean i havent fully recovered from the yeast infection? is it just abrasions? was it herpes the whole time and am i suffering from a 'mild blister free' outbreak due to the friction in sex?
Ive went to the doctor 3 times for the last 3 weeks. she says its looks fine - these symptoms (redness, abrasions, etc)come out only after sex.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:24 AM   #13
FoolofaTook

that gave me a semi

Old 07-26-2018, 03:05 AM   #14
Shallowed
Braindead

This explains a lot.

Old 07-26-2018, 03:33 AM   #15
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Freddie Mercury was a terrible man.

He robbed banks, stole cars, and was addicted to heroin.

He sold cocaine and barbituates, went to prison, and lived on the streets because he spent all his money on drugs. He was an alchoholic, and he was extremely low-class, basically had a horrible personality.

In Mid 1992, he dies of the deadly AIDS virus, because he wasn't anything but some gross, disgusting, promiscuous GAY man.

He had slept with 5,500 GAY men.

He smoked too much marijuana.

The stupid faggot lead a horrible life. It wasn't really anything but sodomy, fornication, being addicted to drugs, shoplifting, and racism.

...He was immoral.

...and he liked to steal things from museums.

...he liked to fornicate with gay men.

...he was addicted to heroin, barbituates, cocaine, LSD, and morphine.

...he was often arrested for drug possesion.

Freddie Mercury is NOT a role model.

The only role model for YOU is the Lord Jesus Christ.
You could have spelt Freddy properly.

Old 07-26-2018, 03:34 AM   #16
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
that gave me a semi

Semi what?

Old 07-26-2018, 03:43 AM   #17
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie View Post
You could have spelt Freddy properly.
Properlie.

Old 07-26-2018, 03:49 AM   #18
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie View Post
Semi what?
Semi trailer truck?

Old 07-26-2018, 04:26 AM   #19
FoolofaTook

yes

Old 07-26-2018, 04:31 AM   #20
FoolofaTook

Who are the most beautiful women in the world right now?

The concept of beauty is different for everyone. Since the time immemorial, the definition of beauty has kept evolving. Beauty is the most debated topic in the world, and there is no ever clear winner. They are not just beautiful and popular but also incredibly successful from all walks of life.

Here, we have made a ranking of Most Beautiful Women in the World:

Old 07-26-2018, 05:55 AM   #21
Shallowed
Braindead

your dad

Old 07-26-2018, 06:31 AM   #22
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Are they that lonely, that miserable?
Not speaking for anyone but myself here but yes

Old 07-26-2018, 06:54 AM   #23
Cool As Ice Cream

:bananadance:

Old 07-26-2018, 07:13 AM   #24
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Freddie Mercury wasn't gay.

Old 07-26-2018, 09:34 AM   #25
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

I think he was. he had a relationship with 'the love of his life' Mary Austin for years, with whom he always stayed good friends afterwards, but he kind of discovered he preferred men.

Old 07-26-2018, 09:48 AM   #26
LaBelle
Socialphobic

as far as i'm aware, he identified as bisexual

Last edited by LaBelle : 07-26-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Old 07-26-2018, 10:03 AM   #27
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

you're right, he did I think, or something like that was more or less widely known. although he was never all too open about this subject, suppose it's extra touchy when you're from a muslim family.

but from the books I read about him (big queen fan here) I always suspected he was far more into men than he was into women.

that still makes him bi I guess, and it's not something we can ask him anymore.

Old 07-26-2018, 10:03 AM   #28
LaBelle
Socialphobic

we can hold a seance

(too much?)

Old 07-26-2018, 10:07 AM   #29
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

lol I wonder how many super devoted queen fans actually did

Old 07-26-2018, 10:09 AM   #30
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

anyway, that whole quote was a post from netphorian Alan Wu, god rest his soul, he had a very complicated relationship with Freddie Mercury, going from blind praise in one post to what I quoted above in another, and back to praise etc. May Allah have mercy on Alans soul.