Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 08-07-2018, 01:01 AM   #871
fuzzyroes
Banned

They have black and Hispanic members... They're not pushing any race agenda as far as I've researched.... But they're pretty openly transphobic, which I don't agree with.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:03 AM   #872
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
(Regarding The Proud Boys)

Yeah, I actually don't know much about them.
No surprises there.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:05 AM   #873
fuzzyroes
Banned

This is from their own website:

"The Proud Boys confuse the media because the group is anti-SJW without being alt-right. “Western chauvinist” includes all races, religions, and sexual preferences."

Old 08-07-2018, 01:07 AM   #874
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
This is from their own website:

"The Proud Boys confuse the media because the group is anti-SJW without being alt-right. “Western chauvinist” includes all races, religions, and sexual preferences."
yeah from their own website

fuck you nazi. fuck you

Old 08-07-2018, 01:07 AM   #875
Shallowed
Braindead

Why do you believe the most ridiculous conspiracy theories but when a hate group says they're totally not a hate group you take them at their word.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:07 AM   #876
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
you fucking moron they are a white supremacist hate group
RBG, please link me to some data that backs up this claim... Are you simply just pushing a hateful agenda for the sake of it?

Old 08-07-2018, 01:08 AM   #877
redbreegull

Quote:
They have black and Hispanic members... They're not pushing any race agenda as far as I've researched.... But they're pretty openly transphobic, which I don't agree with.
sure you do, your many transphobic comments here confirm this. burn in hell you pig

Old 08-07-2018, 01:09 AM   #878
redbreegull

Quote:
RBG, please link me to some data that backs up this claim... Are you simply just pushing a hateful agenda for the sake of it?
No, I won't engage with you on an intellectual anymore because you're a lying piece of shit. you fucking snake

I won't waste my time doing research and citing sources knowing that you are just a fucking liar who will say anything to validate his own shittiness. You won't read what I post and even if you do you will just invent some reason why it's not valid or why the source is tainted. I won't pretend that you can be reasoned with or educated anymore.

Last edited by redbreegull : 08-07-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:12 AM   #879
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
sure you do, your many transphobic comments here confirm this. burn in hell you pig
I think transgender people deserve as much respect as anyone else. My concerns lie with children transitioning. I think that's sensible enough.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:13 AM   #880
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
No, I won't engage with you on an intellectual anymore because you're a lying piece of shit. you fucking snake
Me and you, we're not so different. I bet if we lived within proximity, we'd be able to grab some beers and get along. Political views shouldn't be so divisive. Hell, everyone is different. That's the beauty of dialogue.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:15 AM   #881
fuzzyroes
Banned

I'm not supporting the Proud Boys or anything cause I haven't vetted them enough... But here's their founder Gavin Mcinness stressing about how they're not racist in any way. (Who also just happens to be the The co-founder of Vice Media... Which is very popular with liberals)

He seems like a pretty intelligent guy... He seems to be very anti-racist.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:16 AM   #882
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

time for you guys to settle this with a fight
knives, broken bottles and no guns

or give us that rap battle

Old 08-07-2018, 01:18 AM   #883
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

id settle for an arm wrestle

Old 08-07-2018, 01:22 AM   #884
redbreegull

Quote:
Me and you, we're not so different. I bet if we lived within proximity, we'd be able to grab some beers and get along. Political views shouldn't be so divisive. Hell, everyone is different. That's the beauty of dialogue.
I seriously hate you. I think you are one of the worst people I have ever gotten to know. We are not the same because we suffer from depression and self-harming behaviors. Our values are polar opposites. I have no respect or tolerance for people like you anymore because you do nothing but pollute the universe with all sorts of rhetorical evil as a means of filling the void inside your dead soul. i'm sure you are the way you are for some reason because of your childhood or whatever, but you're a hateful wingnut who ideologically victimizes minority groups and supports truly dark forces and then absolves yourself because you are "just expressing your opinion" and not actively out in the street doing hate crimes. you're just a smaller, more timid evil my friend.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:24 AM   #885
redbreegull

Quote:

He seems like a pretty intelligent guy... He seems to be very anti-racist.
"It’s such a rape culture with these immigrants, I don’t even think these women see it as rape. They see it as just like having a teeth [sic] pulled. ‘It’s a Monday. I don’t really enjoy it,’ but that’s what you do. I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t have the same trauma as it would for a middle-class white girl in the suburbs because it’s so entrenched into their culture.” — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, June 19, 2018

"Muslims have a problem with inbreeding. They tend to marry their first cousins…and that is a major problem here because when you have mentally damaged inbreds — which not all Muslims are, but a disproportionate number are — and you have a hate book called the Koran…you end up with a perfect recipe for mass murder." — Gavin McInnes, Get Off My Lawn, April 24, 2018

“We brought roads and infrastructure to India and they are still using them as toilets. Our criminals built nice roads in Australia but aboriginals keep using them as a bed. The next time someone bitches about colonization, the correct response is ‘You’re welcome.’”
—Gavin McInnes, “10 Things I like About White Guys,” Taki’s Magazine, March 2, 2017

“Well look at the canary in the coal mine called Britain. We see guys get away with raping children regularly, and they have excuses like ‘I didn’t understand the word ‘no.’’ We have a woman raped several times in one night. All these guys seem to…they don’t all get away but they seem to get away way too often. And then you have people being jailed for rude tweets and comments when they’re white, so…people in America say ‘Muslim are what? One or two percent of the population? There’s never gonna be sharia law here.’ And I say have a look at Britain. Have a look at Europe. That’s where we’re headed.”
—Gavin McInnes, “Get Off My Lawn”, November 4, 2017

“Maybe the reason I’m sexist is because women are dumb. No, I’m just kidding, ladies. But you do tend to not thrive in certain areas — like writing.”
—Gavin McInnes, The Gavin McInnes Show, June 28, 2017

“I just realized something. Cory Booker is kind of like Sambo. He’s kind of shucking and jiving for the white man. Cory Booker grew up rich in an all-white suburb. He’s basically a white guy. His parents were very wealthy executives at IBM… .But he wants to be a black dude, so he pretends that he’s down with the brothers and he acts outraged about racism all the time — for white people. That gets him votes from whites.”
—Gavin McInnes on his CRTV show “Get Off My Lawn,” January 17, 2018

“The white liberal ethos tells us blacks aren’t at MIT because of racism. They say blacks dominate the prison population for the same reason. They insist America is a racist hellhole where ‘people of color’ have no future. This does way more damage to black youth than the KKK. When you strip people of culpability and tell them the odds are stacked against them, they don’t feel like trying. White liberals make this worse by then using affirmative action to “correct” society’s mistakes. When blacks are forced into schools they aren’t qualified for they have no choice but to drop out. Instead of going back a step to a school they can handle, they tend to give up on higher education entirely. Thanks to the Marxist myth of ubiquitous equality, this ‘mismatch’ leaves blacks less educated than they would have been had they been left to their own devices.”
—Gavin McInnes, “America in 2034,” American Renaissance, June 17, 2014

“I’m not a fan of Islam. I think it’s fair to call me Islamophobic.”
—Gavin McInnes, NBC interview, 2017

“Palestinians are stupid. Muslims are stupid. And the only thing they really respect is violence and being tough.”
—Gavin McInnes, The Gavin McInnes Show, March 8, 2017

“Why don’t we take back Bethlehem? Why don’t we take back Northern Iraq? Why don’t we start our own Crusades? That’s what the Crusades were. They weren’t just someone picking on Muslims for no reason — they were a reaction to Muslim tyranny. We finally fought back.”
—Gavin McInnes, The Gavin McInnes Show, March 8, 2017

“Buying woman parts from a hospital and calling yourself a broad trivializes what it is to be a woman. Womanhood is not on a shelf next to wigs and makeup. Similarly, being a dude is quite involved. Ripping your vaginal canal out of your fly doesn’t mean you are going to start inventing shit and knowing how cement works. Being a man is awesome. So is being a woman. We should revere these creations, not revel in their bastardization.”
—Gavin McInnes, “Transphobia is Perfectly Natural,” Thought Catalog, August 8, 2014

“I am not afraid to speak out about the atrocities that whites and people of European descent face not only here in this country but in Western nations across the world. The war against whites, and Europeans and Western society is very real and it’s time we all started talking about it and stopped worrying about political correctness and optics.”
—Kyle Chapman, who formed the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights, a wing of the Proud Boys, Unite America First Peace Rally, Sacramento, California, July 8, 2017

“Put something on the table! Give us a reason to accept you, because you know what? Sharia law ain’t it. Raping women ain’t it. Cutting off clits ain’t it. Throwing gay people of roofs ain’t it. You are a disgrace.”
—Pawl Bazile, a production director of Proud Boys’ magazine, on Muslims, March against Sharia rally, New York City, New York, June 10, 2017

source: Southern Poverty Law Center

Old 08-07-2018, 01:26 AM   #886
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Quote:
Johnny, you don't honestly believe that 9/11 was an attack from Bin Laden, do you?
uhhhhhhh no, why would I believe that?

Wait

Do you....

Do you think that Bin Laden was from the UAE?

Old 08-07-2018, 01:27 AM   #887
redbreegull

I know you will find a way to excuse this absolute unforgivable racist garbage, but that is because you are actually a nazi. fuck you nazi.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:28 AM   #888
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Policy Law Center
McInnes has also referred to transgender people as “gender niggers” and “stupid lunatics.” McInnes’ repugnant rhetoric extends to women, too. He’s written that “through trial and error, I learned that women want to be downright abused” by men, and, in a tweet, that “Every guy I’ve ever known to be involved in a ‘domestic’ was the result of some cunt trying to ruin his life.”

Old 08-07-2018, 01:30 AM   #889
FoolofaTook

i thought pavementune closed this thread

Old 08-07-2018, 01:35 AM   #890
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Johnny View Post
uhhhhhhh no, why would I believe that?

Wait

Do you....

Do you think that Bin Laden was from the UAE?
No of course not, do you think I'm that unintelligent? Wait... Don't answer

I was asking regarding my notion of their being another false-flag attack coming up... Which could also be why they're silencing Alex Jones ahead of time.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:38 AM   #891
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I know you will find a way to excuse this absolute unforgivable racist garbage, but that is because you are actually a nazi. fuck you nazi.
Alright alright, he's kind of a vile guy, it doesn't mean he's a white supremacist or that the Proud Boys are a white supremacist organization. He can have some racist views about muslims yet not be a white supremacist even.

Racism isn't always equated with white supremacy.

But whatever man, All I'm saying is as far as the 2 organizations go, I of course root for Proud Boys over Antifa.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:39 AM   #892
redbreegull

Quote:
Alright alright, he's kind of a vile guy, it doesn't mean he's a white supremacist or that the Proud Boys are a white supremacist organization. He can have some racist views about muslims yet not be a white supremacist even.

But whatever man, All I'm saying is as far as the 2 organizations go, I of course root for Proud Boys over Antifa.
please die nazi

Old 08-07-2018, 01:40 AM   #893
redbreegull

Quote:

Quote:

Old 08-07-2018, 01:41 AM   #894
redbreegull

I of course I am rooting for these nazi guys over the anti nazi guys.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:42 AM   #895
redbreegull

of course

Old 08-07-2018, 01:44 AM   #896
redbreegull

I mean really is there anything worse than an ANTI NAZI??

Old 08-07-2018, 01:47 AM   #897
fuzzyroes
Banned

Antifa isn't anti Nazi... They're an anti first amendment cult.. Most of them are just thugs who wanna incite violence and cause problems at peaceful right leaning events and gatherings. That's the truth. They violently want to intimidate their views onto others... Very Nazi like. That's no way to act and I'll root against anyone who acts that way.

This idea that they're anti fascists is a myth. Who ever refers to fascists as fa? It's a con-job man. Anti fa... Anti first amendment.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:49 AM   #898
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

no get the fuck out this must be a joke

Old 08-07-2018, 01:49 AM   #899
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

how do you explain their being branches of antifa in countries other than america where there is no first amendment?

Old 08-07-2018, 01:50 AM   #900
redbreegull

Quote:
Antifa isn't anti Nazi... They're an anti first amendment cult.. Most of them are just thugs who wanna incite violence and cause problems at peaceful right leaning events and gatherings. That's the truth. They violently want to intimidate their views onto others... Very Nazi like. That's no way to act and I'll root against anyone who acts that way.

This idea that they're anti fascists is a myth. Who ever refers to fascists as fa? It's a con-job man. Anti fa... Anti first amendment.
wow. you are a nazi. heil hitler fuzzyroes.