Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2017, 03:27 PM   #211
myosis
Minion of Satan

shut the fuck up fuzzy

Old 11-18-2017, 03:28 PM   #212
fuzzyroes
Banned

Awesome point. The whole controversy about Franken groping that beautiful young woman has seemed to make the media ask "WELL WHAT ABOUT TRUMP THEN!?!?!" It's possible that it's just a malevolent sacrifice so the Dems can come at Trump again.

Whatever the case, I think Trump has a better alibi because all his accusers claim the harassment happened in the 70's. And it was never okay then... But you read these rock biographies and tell-alls and these rock-stars in their late 20's and early 30's were always acting like sex-crazed maniacs in those days and it bolstered their image... A guy like Franken pulled that shit 10 years ago... There's a difference.

Old 11-18-2017, 05:15 PM   #213
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Trump is my favorite rock star.

Old 11-18-2017, 05:46 PM   #214
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Awesome point. The whole controversy about Franken groping that beautiful young woman has seemed to make the media ask "WELL WHAT ABOUT TRUMP THEN!?!?!" It's possible that it's just a malevolent sacrifice so the Dems can come at Trump again.

Whatever the case, I think Trump has a better alibi because all his accusers claim the harassment happened in the 70's. And it was never okay then... But you read these rock biographies and tell-alls and these rock-stars in their late 20's and early 30's were always acting like sex-crazed maniacs in those days and it bolstered their image... A guy like Franken pulled that shit 10 years ago... There's a difference.
no there's not a difference, the act is still the act. just cuz people didn't get in trouble for it doesnt change anything. trump sexually assaulting women is not less bad because it happened a long time ago. btw im sure there are newer offenses. whatever you think about trump, not admitting that he is VERY LIKELY a serial sexual predator is intellectually dishonest

Old 11-18-2017, 06:28 PM   #215
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
no there's not a difference, the act is still the act. just cuz people didn't get in trouble for it doesnt change anything. trump sexually assaulting women is not less bad because it happened a long time ago. btw im sure there are newer offenses. whatever you think about trump, not admitting that he is VERY LIKELY a serial sexual predator is intellectually dishonest

Trump has denied his accusers allegations. Franken couldn't, there was proof. I'll take his word that he didn't shove his tongue down that girls throat earlier that evening and I know he's a clown and that pic was something of a frat-house joke that he probably shouldn't be doing when he was running for senate.

I'm also aware of Franken's reputation of being a pompous ass and I don't align myself with many of his policy stances, but I'm not convinced he should step down in his current circumstance. Not unless people are willing to go under oath and under the penalty of perjury will I take these accusations more seriously.

Old 11-18-2017, 06:33 PM   #216
run2pee
Minion of Satan

I can't think of a president, in fact, he may be the most intellectual and probably the most honest president maybe we've ever probably had. And he said that nobody respects women more than he does, nobody. And when probably the richest most successful guy we've ever had as president says something like that, I believe him. That was just locker room talk. And he's a colorful guy, maybe the most, probably, ok, so he might be kinda an outspoken guy, so hey. And let's face it. Cmon. Who hasn't boasted in private; I'm always telling Brian to smell my fingers and guess how many ladies I'm fingerin. But I don't ever get to finger anyone, except myself, and sometimes my dog because it helps loosen his cancerous bowels

And plus, cmon. Because Those 16 ladies were probably give him all kinds of signals, trying to go after his money, and now they regret it so they come up with all these lies. For a political hitjob because those washington media people, they know their times are numbered, for they know he's for the real man, the regular man. Who drinks and works sometimes, hard even. Who hurts. He's for me so I'm for him and anyone that says otherwise is fake and dumb or dishonest. Plus jealous, probably

Old 11-18-2017, 06:34 PM   #217
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

Trump has a long reputation of being a womanizer. In current political speak among the woman who hate men, particularly white ones, it's "Serial Sexual Predator".

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 11-18-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Old 11-18-2017, 07:00 PM   #218
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Damn he makes me look like a paragon of Feminism.

Old 11-18-2017, 07:01 PM   #219
FoolofaTook

Wtf is wrong with you TOC?

Old 11-18-2017, 07:01 PM   #220
FoolofaTook

I used to think you were a troll. Now...

Old 11-18-2017, 07:02 PM   #221
FoolofaTook

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
I can't think of a president, in fact, he may be the most intellectual and probably the most honest president maybe we've ever probably had. And he said that nobody respects women more than he does, nobody. And when probably the richest most successful guy we've ever had as president says something like that, I believe him. That was just locker room talk. And he's a colorful guy, maybe the most, probably, ok, so he might be kinda an outspoken guy, so hey. And let's face it. Cmon. Who hasn't boasted in private; I'm always telling Brian to smell my fingers and guess how many ladies I'm fingerin. But I don't ever get to finger anyone, except myself, and sometimes my dog because it helps loosen his cancerous bowels

And plus, cmon. Because Those 16 ladies were probably give him all kinds of signals, trying to go after his money, and now they regret it so they come up with all these lies. For a political hitjob because those washington media people, they know their times are numbered, for they know he's for the real man, the regular man. Who drinks and works sometimes, hard even. Who hurts. He's for me so I'm for him and anyone that says otherwise is fake and dumb or dishonest. Plus jealous, probably

Lol holy shit

Old 11-18-2017, 08:33 PM   #222
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
I used to think you were a troll. Now...

Mob rule witch hunts do not a pleasant society make.

This current shift may be a necessary by-product toward another end, but only if it exposes the worst of the worst in the realms of human trafficking, which is legal code for the pedo-networks. To that end, all these harassment stories as bad as they are, truly pale in comparison for the worst of the sex crimes and may be providing cover for them.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 11-18-2017 at 08:43 PM.

Old 11-18-2017, 08:36 PM   #223
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Trump has denied his accusers allegations. Franken couldn't, there was proof. I'll take his word that he didn't shove his tongue down that girls throat earlier that evening and I know he's a clown and that pic was something of a frat-house joke that he probably shouldn't be doing when he was running for senate.

I'm also aware of Franken's reputation of being a pompous ass and I don't align myself with many of his policy stances, but I'm not convinced he should step down in his current circumstance. Not unless people are willing to go under oath and under the penalty of perjury will I take these accusations more seriously.
I think he should step down, but I don't want him to. To be honest. I like him and am disappointed in him. But if he steps down gracefully, and uses this incident to become a champion for women, I think that would be good for the country.

Trump is almost certainly a sexual predator. I have no problem admitting that Bill Clinton is, too. It doesn't matter your ideological stances. Men who use their power to sexually assault women should not be in office. More than a dozen women accused Trump. They are not all lying.

Old 11-18-2017, 08:37 PM   #224
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Mob rule witch hunts do not a pleasant society make.
Amen, brother

Old 11-18-2017, 08:50 PM   #225
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I'm telling you guys, when it comes to politics TOC knows his shit. He deciphers how it all goes down. He was right consistently in 2016 during the presidential race and me and Poots were the only ones to point it out. I can understand if you don't like the guy or something, but give props when props are due.
Does that include when he posted six or so thousand times about how Hillary had already stolen the election via device hacking and voter fraud? How the two of you were calling election night for Hillary for several hours until the numbers shaped up for Trump? What about the various degenerative illnesses he'd diagnosed her with, some of which included prognoses she's long since outlived? The stuff about literal clones produced in Soviet facilities and "glitchy" robot doppelgängers?

Our memories of 2016 are quite distinct, I think you'll discover.

Old 11-18-2017, 08:53 PM   #226
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
I think he should step down, but I don't want him to. To be honest. I like him and am disappointed in him. But if he steps down gracefully, and uses this incident to become a champion for women, I think that would be good for the country.

Trump is almost certainly a sexual predator. I have no problem admitting that Bill Clinton is, too. It doesn't matter your ideological stances. Men who use their power to sexually assault women should not be in office. More than a dozen women accused Trump. They are not all lying.

You want Franken to step down? I get it, but...think of it this way; going forward, with so much of the millennial generation's lives 'out there' in the internets, how is anyone to overcome past indiscretions? People who live a clean enough life not to worry about such, don't go into politics. Where does that leave the narcissists that do?

I know Franken was much older and let his clown get the best of him, but if he steps down it sets a new standard that in the future won't regard age.

Old 11-18-2017, 08:58 PM   #227
The Omega Concern
Banned

With Trump, take each accusation and line it up against what he says and you'll see a division of semantics. That's why I draw a parallel between the terms womanizer and sexual predator, because that's where his issue already went to when brought up during the campaign.

To cut to the chase, how is there an impeachment without the equivalent of a blue dress?

Old 11-18-2017, 10:12 PM   #228
FoolofaTook

That lameass george r r martin dragon in your avatar ain't got shit on Glaurung the Golden, Father of Dragons, spearheading the First Assault of Angband during the Dagor Bragollach (Battle of Sudden Flame) leading rivers of molten lavas spewed forth from Thangorodrim, with multitudes of Balrogs in his wake.

Old 11-19-2017, 12:02 AM   #229
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Anybody find it funny how the "religious loony left" doesn't like people who on the left who commit sexual misconduct, but the "free-thinking, common-sense right" makes all sorts of excuses for politicians on the right who commit sexual misconduct?

Old 11-19-2017, 12:12 AM   #230
redbreegull

fuzzy and TOC, two outcast degenerate buttbro meninist shittards making themselves look like total fucking assholes in a state of sheer stupid obliviousness

Old 11-19-2017, 12:20 AM   #231
FoolofaTook

There's a religious loony left?

Old 11-19-2017, 12:20 AM   #232
FoolofaTook

I thought all the loonies (religious and not) were on the right.

Old 11-19-2017, 12:21 AM   #233
FoolofaTook

No wait I mean I thought all the religous fucks (loony or not) were on the right.

There we go.

Old 11-19-2017, 12:21 AM   #234
FoolofaTook

Old 11-19-2017, 12:59 AM   #235
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Anybody find it funny how the "religious loony left" doesn't like people who on the left who commit sexual misconduct, but the "free-thinking, common-sense right" makes all sorts of excuses for politicians on the right who commit sexual misconduct?
I'm not excusing the actions of a Billionaire asshole who plays by his own rules. I'm recognizing the lack of political consequence for him.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:08 AM   #236
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
fuzzy and TOC, two outcast degenerate buttbro meninist shittards making themselves look like total fucking assholes in a state of sheer stupid obliviousness

Shut up you hypocrite. Anyone who supported Hillary, supported this and that rapist husband of hers:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm...0530ae0f02.jpg

Old 11-19-2017, 01:12 AM   #237
The Omega Concern
Banned

http://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/asset...xlarge-169.jpg

Old 11-19-2017, 01:15 AM   #238
redbreegull

Quote:
Shut up you hypocrite. Anyone who supported Hillary, supported this and that rapist husband of hers:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm...0530ae0f02.jpg
fuck you, you racist sexist piece of nazi garbage

Old 11-19-2017, 01:22 AM   #239
FoolofaTook

I like Alcest. Les Discrets is pretty sweet too. I have been drinking wine and twirling around in my empty apartment like an elven mage.

Old 11-19-2017, 01:22 AM   #240
FoolofaTook

Wrong thread?