yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedi...a/20867136.gif

Old 06-21-2017, 11:38 AM   #2553
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I believe NJ is the former but I don't know how to and it would be a lot of parsing through bullshit. Most is phone conversations between my mom and I unless it's other times like with my dad coming out of the house as soon as I pulled up. No time to record and I could probably get into trouble for recording on their property even if I don't need their consent. Most conversations happen at their home or over the phone.

I have screenshots of predatory conversations between her and her rapist. Who probably also raped her friends.
I see. Wow.

All I can say is to continue to do your best to do what you think is right for your sister. But regardless of whether or not you can help her, help yourself. There's no reason your parents should destroy two of their children.

I dunno, I wish I could do something more than lob advice that wouldn't plausibly work. Sometimes I catch myself and realize that doing so isn't usually the most helpful thing, because chances are, the person experiencing the situation thought of anything I could think of well before I did.

Hopefully it helps to be able to let it out here and have people sympathize, though.