Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2002, 10:41 AM   #1
TheDeuce
Apocalyptic Poster

Post "Post of the Week" July 9 2001 issue of The Pumpkins Smashing

posted by: prathis

Topic: Smashing Pumpkins and anal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Billy was waiting impatiently in the empty studio. James should have been there by now. Billy had asked James to meet him at 11:30 sharp. It was now 12:15. Billy had kept himself occupied by playing about seven games of solitaire, making a mansion out of the cards and then finding out how many places in a recording studio one can fit a single playing card. Once he had run out of cards, he checked his watch and sighed. It wasn't like James to be late, not like this anyway. Billy sighed and got up from the studio floor. He shut off the lights and stepped out of the door, reaching back to lock it. Turning around again to walk down the hall he noticed a slight movement at the end of the corridor he was standing in. Curious, Billy started to walk towards whatever it was that he had seen, wondering who it could be, seeing as though it was a weekend and all the other artists and studio personnel had gone home. In fact, he had chosen to come here with James for that very reason. I was hard for them to be alone for very long without D'Arcy or Jimmy coming in for something. James, for some reason, was like Billy's muse in a way. He had come up with some great ideas for songs while it was just the two of them but with constant interruptions from the rest of the band, a lot of those ideas remained just that, ideas.

Though some of those ideas had absolutely nothing to do with music, Billy thought to himself as he neared the end of the long hallway. Some of those ideas involved both James and himself totally naked, wrapped in each other's arms and sleeping soundly after mind-blowing sex. Billy smiled to himself. That was the other reason he wanted James alone tonight. It hadn't taken the singer long to figure out that he wanted the beautiful guitarist. They had been friends ever since Billy had started the band but only after James and D'Arcy's relationship had ended and the poor man had spent a few weeks crying into Billy's arms all night, did Billy finally realize that he had fallen in love with his friend. Normally crying had scared Billy to death, he simply didn't know how to handle it. But after feeling his friend's thin form shaking with sob's in his arms, Billy found that all he wanted to do in life was to hold onto James and protect him from anything that would try to hurt him. He even considered throwing D'Arcy out of the band but after seeing her talking to Jimmy in the same heartbroken manner James had talked to him, Billy found he didn't have the heart to get rid of her. In a way, Billy was almost disappointed when James had gotten over the break-up and stopped coming to him for comfort.

A soft giggle brought Billy out of his reverie. He had come to the end of the hall and the delicate sound to his right brought his attention back to the present. Looking down to the end of that hall he saw the same brief flash of movement he had glimpsed earlier. Suddenly he heard a click, and the sound of power being shut down. All the lights in the building shut off at once. The backup generators kicked in and the emergency lights turned on. It was too dark now to make out much of anything and Billy was starting to get worried. With the power out, the doors would be locked automatically and there wouldn't be a way out.

"D'Arcy?" he called out. "Jimmy? James? Is that one of you?"

The only reply Billy received was another giggle and a flicker of light as the beam of a flashlight darted across the wall as the figure made another turn, this time down the left hall. Billy continued to follow the figure and the brief flashes of light as whoever it was continued to dash down the halls. Soon the figure became braver and kept the light off and remained still till Billy was only a few feet away, then flashed the light briefly and fled down yet another turn. After a while Billy had lost all sense of time and direction and was simply following along blindly, unable to find his way out of the studio even if the lights had been on. He had gone up and down so many halls and sets of stairs that he hadn't even know existed that he didn't know what floor he was on much less where any exits were. Finally after rounding yet another corner, Billy found the light at the end of the tunnel. Literally. One of the doors to an office was open and a soft glowing light poured out into the hall, it's brightness nearly blinding Billy after his adventures through the building.

"Hmm..." mumbled Billy. "If this isn't like the opening of a slasher film, I don't know what is."

Billy stepped into the room regardless of that little part inside him that was just waiting for the horror movie music to start. Instead, he was greeted to the soft sounds of an acoustic guitar being played by a figure dressed entirely in black, sitting on a pillow and surrounded by glowing candles.

"James?"

The music stopped and James looked up at Billy.

"Hey." he said softly, patting one of the soft pillows beside him and putting the guitar aside. "I hope I didn't scare you."

Billy sat down on the offered pillow and crossed his legs indian-style while shaking his head no.

"What's all this for?" he asked, gesturing with his arm around the room and it's dozens of red candles burning and the large, soft pillows decorating the whole floor.

"I wanted to thank you." James said while playing with one of the tassels on the pillow Billy was currently on.

"For what?"

"I know it's a bit late and I'm sorry about not meeting you in the studio but I wanted to thank you for being there during the whole break-up thing between me and D'Arcy and this was the only night I could get the whole building to myself."

Billy was stunned. "This? All this is for me? James you didn't have to do this. I was more than happy to be there for you."

"I know, but you didn't have to..." James said.

"I know I didn't have to," Billy said, taking James' hand in his own and giving it a squeeze. "but I wanted to. You're my friend and I love you. I..." Billy caught himself but it was too late. He let go of James' hand and awaited his friend's reaction.

"You love me?" James asked.

He hadn't expected to let his secret out so soon, but now there was no use in denying it.

"Yes." Billy said, his confidence faltering along with his voice. He had hoped something like this might happen tonight but still he wasn't prepared for this exact scenario and he wasn't sure of what James' reaction would be.

James sat back on his pillow and watched Billy for a second. Then he leaned forward and pressed his lips against Billy's.

Slightly shocked, Billy just sat there while James kissed him. But once his brain registered what was going on, he leaned into the kiss and raised a hand to James' cheek and caressed it. James broke the kiss and leaned into the touch, smiling back at Billy.

"Do you know how long I've wanted to do that?" Billy asked.

James shook his head and crawled into Billy's lap, wrapping the singer's arms around him and settling in comfortably.

Billy rested back against the sofa behind him and breathed in deeply, inhaling the warm, slightly spicy scent surrounding James.

"Ever since I first held you in my arms like this. You remember?" he continued.

"Yeah," James mumbled. "I had just finished crying like a baby for about a half hour in your arms. Sorry about that."

"Don't be. If I hadn't held you all night then, I might not be holding you now. I'm grateful for every moment we were together like that."

James snuggled in closer and entwined his fingers with Billy's. They stayed like that for a while, simply sitting there and listening to each other's steady breathing and the crackling of the candles burning.

"Now what do you want to do?" asked Billy.

"Why don't you kiss me this time and we'll see where that takes us." James asked, shifting around and tilting his head back to look Billy in the face.

"I think I like that idea." said Billy as he bent down to kiss James' soft lips, parting them slightly with his tongue and timidly seeking entrance to James' mouth. The guitarist eagerly complied and Billy slipped his tongue inside to explore and taste the inside of James' mouth. After what seemed like and eternity, they broke apart out of the need for breath. James' eyes, now almost black with passion and need, bore into Billy's and in a breathy whisper he asked, "How do you feel about me taking off all of your clothes and you taking off mine and seeing where that takes us?"

Billy smiled and in an equally breathy whisper replied, "I think I like that suggestion even better than the first."

"Then it's settled." said James before squirming out of Billy's lap and lifting Billy's shirt up enough to slip his hands underneath to explore the soft, pale skin beneath.

Billy leaned back against the couch and tried to help James with the shirt. But James simply caught his hands and gave them a kiss.

"No no no. Let me take care of this."

Billy nodded and James continued his slow tracing of Billy's stomach and chest with his fingers. Finally he tugged the shirt up and over Billy's head, exposing him to the candle warmed air and James' intent gaze.

"Do you realize how beautiful you are Billy?" James asked, wonder and desire mixing in his voice as he brushed a hand against one pink nipple experimentally.

Billy shook his head. "I'm not beautiful, you are." he said shyly, looking away from James and towards the floor.

"You are beautiful Billy, don't ever let anyone ever tell you otherwise. You are the most beautiful human being I have ever had the pleasure of seeing and I'll kill anyone who says different."

Billy smiled at James' possessiveness and gasped as James began to tease his nipple with his fingers.

"Oh so you like that huh?" James asked, a devious glint in his eyes as he leaned up to kiss Billy's jaw line. Billy nodded timidly and James continued to trace a path of kisses down Billy's neck and to his chest, stopping only when he reached the same nipple he had just been teasing and took the nub of flesh between his teeth. Billy gasped again and arched into James' mouth. James licked and teased Billy's nipple with his tongue while his hand began a similar treatment on the other side. Billy's cries were becoming more and more urgent and he desperately wanted to feel more of James's skin on him. He insistently began tugging at James black shirt and finally the other man relented and abandoned Billy's chest to remove the bothersome shirt and the black pants accompanying it. Billy stood and James helped him relieve himself of his pants as well as his underwear. Billy fingered the waistband of James' boxers for a second before carefully tugging them down the smaller man's hips and legs. James gingerly stepped out of the silky material and they both stood naked before each other and marveled at each other's bodies.

Billy reached his hands up and traced the lines and contours of his lover's face and then moved down the Asian man's chest and then to his stomach, hesitating just above his hips. James did the same, running his fingers lightly over every inch of Billy's face and then over his shoulders and down his arms, coming to Billy's large hands and taking them in his own, guided them to his arousal.

Now it was James' turn to gasp as Billy ran his fingers over James' length. James released Billy's hands and instead grabbed his waist and pulled the taller man into an embrace. Reaching around, James ran his hands across Billy's back and over his hips and then lightly ran his fingers to the soft reddish-brown curls between Billy's legs.

James' light touch sent a shiver through Billy's body and he grasped James' hips and roughly pulled him in for a deep, passionate kiss. James eagerly complied and followed Billy as the singer tugged them both down to the floor. Billy shifted them around till James was lying on his back and he was on top, skin on skin, erections bumping together, each time they touched sending waves of pleasure through themselves, causing little stars to dance before their eyes. Billy continued to run his hands up and down James' body, keeping his touch light and teasing till he had James writing beneath him and calling out his name.

Leaning down, Billy pressed his lips to James' ears and sucked lightly on the soft skin of his earlobe and whispered, "What next?"

Chest heaving and breathless with passion James grabbed both his and Billy's pants and panted out, "Pick a tube of lube and fuck me."

Smirking, Billy grabbed James' pants and fished around for the tube he knew he would find there and said,

"Now where do you suppose this will lead us lover?"

James could only whimper in response as Billy squirted a generous amount of the thick, slippery stuff over his finger and gently spread apart James' ass and inserted one finger. Billy added a second finger and worked them around, trying to stretch and prepare James so he wouldn't be hurt. By the time Billy had added a third finger, James was writhing on the floor and as Billy hit James' prostrate, the guitarist bucked violently, crushing their hips together and crying out.
"Are you OK James?" Billy asked, withdrawing his fingers and stroking his lover's thigh comfortingly.

"I... I'm fine... But... If you don't fuck me soon I'm going to hurt you..." James managed between gasps of breath as he tried to get his heartbeat under control and make the stars leave his vision.

Billy let out a low chuckle and moved back so he was sitting back on his knees and lifted James' legs so they rested on his hips. Lubing up his erection and positioning himself so the head of his **** just touched James' entrance, Billy paused, unsure.

"Are you sure you want this?" he questioned.

With a growl of desire and frustration, James seized Billy's hips and forced him down so his gentle lover was fully buried within him. With a gasp and a moan of pleasure he lay back down.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked.

Billy couldn't reply however, James' tight heat was constricting around him and nearly driving him crazy. Slowly he tried to regain his senses and began moving within James. This brought on more nearly torturous sensations around Billy's **** and he felt like he would die from the feeling. James squirmed beneath him and whispered soft words of encouragement. Gradually Billy began to move faster, his lover's passionate cries urging him on. James moaned again as Billy grasped his **** and began pumping it in time with his thrusts, feather light touches replaced with insistent tugging and strokes. Their rhythm picked up as they both climbed towards their climax. Billy's thrusts went deeper and faster reaching James' prostrate repeatedly and with his hand pumping his lover's ***** as well, it was too much for James and calling out Billy's name he came in the singer's hand. Billy continued to thrust into James's body till he too came, biting down on James' shoulder and marking him as his own.

Panting, Billy withdrew from James and collapsed bonelessly to the floor alongside him. Both men were exhausted and breathing hard, their bodies covered in perspiration and come. Billy pulled James to his chest and stroked his hair lovingly. James smiled up at him and grabbed a blanket from beneath the sofa and tossed it over both of them, snuggling closer to Billy and breathing in the scent of their lovemaking.

"The candles are almost all burned out love." Billy crooned softly in James' ear.

"Mmmm..." mumbled James in reply.

"You think it'd be safe for us to go to sleep then?" Billy asked.

"Mhmm." came James' sleepy reply.

"You're already asleep aren't you?" Billy chuckled.

This time there was no answer except for James' deep and steady breathing. Billy smiled down at his lover and wrapped the blanket around them tighter. The few remaining candles flickered out slowly around the sleepy lovers. Billy didn't think about it for long though, as it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep his eyes open and soon he too was sleeping peacefully beneath the blanket.

Old 08-11-2002, 11:12 AM   #2
Green Plastic
Pledge

Eh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get in.

Old 08-11-2002, 12:57 PM   #3
The Happy Penis
Amish Rake Fighter

Thumbs down

yeah, that was really dumb then too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-11-2002, 06:13 PM   #4
Nidhogg
Apocalyptic Poster

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

------------------
Sgt. Baker is my name
I'm gonna teach you how to play the game of warfare.

"I smell like vitamin C, rose oil, and old dirty socks."
-Flea

Old 08-11-2002, 06:32 PM   #5
JoaoMiguel
Demi-God

You don't expect me to read all that, do you?

Old 08-11-2002, 06:47 PM   #6
Affect
Fuck

Arrow

Fuck The Pumpkins Smashing.

Old 08-11-2002, 07:17 PM   #7
MstrGhost
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by JoaoMiguel:
*** (c)

------------------
Love Is Suicide

Old 08-11-2002, 08:17 PM   #8
Ugly

Thumbs up

the best part was when he fucked him in the ass.

------------------
I'm not gay.
I'm not gay.
But I dance around in a gay, gay way.

Old 08-11-2002, 09:48 PM   #9
lily1only
Pledge

yeah, I remember that post from way back when. however, the pumpkins smashing is pretty amusing site in general.

Old 08-11-2002, 11:12 PM   #10
Shane O Mac
Amish Rake Fighter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by JoaoMiguel:
No, we don't

It is a known fact you can hardly read.

Old 08-12-2002, 12:02 AM   #11
TheDeuce
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly:
the best part was when he fucked him in the ass.

I couldn't stop laughing after I read this thing. I just wanted to post it for those that hadn't seen it.

------------------
The one...the only...The Deuce

Old 08-12-2002, 12:14 AM   #12
JoaoMiguel
Demi-God

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Shane O Mac:
No, we don't

It is a known fact you can hardly read.

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon4.gif RETARD ALERT http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/icons/icon4.gif

Old 08-12-2002, 08:08 AM   #13
SmashingZeppelins
Demi-God

Thumbs down

Dumb.

Old 08-12-2002, 10:02 AM   #14
SilverFhuck

It's all about the interview with Zwan...

http://www.pumpkinssmashing.com/stories/headline_5.htm

TPS: On that subject, David, why did you hide behind the name Skullfisher?

Pajo: I did what now?

TPS: Oh, you know, refuse to give out your real name, and only call yourself Skullfisher, giving the band a mysterious air-

Pajo: WHAT?!?

Corgan: Oh yeah, I… forgot to tell you… remember we, ah, sort of talked about that, Dave...