Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2014, 07:02 PM   #181
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Yes i feel ya.

And by this i mean your nutsack.

Old 12-02-2014, 07:04 PM   #182
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

does anyone feel guilt at wasting away? Like everyday of my life i feel guilt. I always feel i should be doing something else than what i'm doing. I just dont know what. Having a successful and fulfilling life i guess. Whatever that means. It's been eating and gnawing at me for about hmm...15 years at least.

Old 12-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #183
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah Moon View Post
I'm not in love.
so don't forget it

Old 12-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #184
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

it's just a silly phase i'm going through

Old 12-02-2014, 08:01 PM   #185
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

so i was thinking of going to the tittie club so that maybe i could feel better, would anyone recommend that?

(btw, whats a tittie club and can i get in it if i don't have any?)

Old 12-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #186
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

If there's anything I can't fix with weed and whiskey i need a therapist for that.

Old 12-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #187
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Ya that's my problem. No drugs or alcohol.

To create a similar kind of emptiness in my mind i turn to video games. But it's not always guaranteed to work. Only if the game is very very good and addictive. But eventually you get bored of it. And you need another before you're too aware of your wasted life. For a drug addict, the next fix is always gonna work the same. Not for my type of drugs. Sometimes the drugs are bad. Sometimes they're bad and don't work for like long stretches so you're faced with feeling pain and anxiety for months until some good drug comes along and if you're lucky it'll work for maybe 3 or 4 weeks and then youre back without anything. Its not very efficient self medicating

Old 12-02-2014, 09:10 PM   #188
Elphenor
Braindead

I hate to say this but it sounds like you need to get a job

Old 12-02-2014, 09:11 PM   #189
Elphenor
Braindead

I don't know if you're cool enough to pull off the no job because jobs are lame thing

Old 12-02-2014, 09:42 PM   #190
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

oh no i'm definitely too cool for jobs.

Not really though (i mean im not even sure what that's supposed to mean) but i have problems. And as i said before i'd rather do medical trials then have a shitty job. And shitty job is all anyone would offer me at this point in my life.

Part of my problem is there's also never anything i could think of and think yeah, i'd like to do that for a living. That's why i never went back to school. I couldn't figure out what i was gonna go to school for. You need motivation to finish. And the motivation should be a job you'll at least sorta enjoy. I couldn't and still can't think of anything.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:45 PM   #191
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

And having a good pay was never motivation for me. I don't really want things. not much anyway. Not more than i want to not do something i hate for the rest of my life.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:47 PM   #192
Eulogy
huh

Maybe you should give it a try and see if you're wrong. A shitty job might not be as shitty as you think. Or maybe you could find something that wasn't shitty if you looked. Obviously no guarantees but at least it would be something to do? Stay occupied?

Old 12-02-2014, 09:49 PM   #193
Elphenor
Braindead

There are certainly jobs that I would never work again, but there are entry level positions that are not complete shit and it keeps you occupied so you don't have as much time to think about how in reality life is really meaningless and we're all alone and nothing you do matters

I mean, if you were like partying and doing weird stuff every day funding it via medical trials I'd be like that's as good a life as any

Old 12-02-2014, 09:50 PM   #194
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

Volunteer at an animal shelter.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #195
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

I did that before. It led to a lot of petting cats and walking dogs. And that's it. I mean it was nice but not practical cause it was super far and for one the transit money i spent kinda matters in my budget and yeah it was like pretty much a chore to get there especially in winter.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:57 PM   #196
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

not to mention you get depressed for the animals. Wondering if they'll be ok, if they'll find someone.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #197
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

Volunteer somewhere else then? I don't know man. Isolating yourself isn't healthy.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:06 PM   #198
darby
Demi-God

im obsessed with jean cocteau and i dug this old thread up

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=147934

and now i cant stop screaming

this isnt a very candid post, i apologize

Old 12-02-2014, 10:20 PM   #199
slunken
Virgo

joe perry of aerosmith was obsessed with jean cocteau as a child