Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2016, 11:16 PM   #91
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
"at the expense of the middle class"

If they are legal they become tax payers like everyone, it's not at our expense, goddamn I give the fuck up

Illegal immigrants who have already been essentially amnestied soak up government resources far more than they add to the tax base. Most of the money they make gets sent home and not filtered through local economies.

Also, it is a universal mathematical certainty that any government program or job CANNOT be created at a tax surplus. Most of those resources are stretched to the limit attending to illegals which puts strain on the systems to help all of those in need.

And in which nation do you want where this is considered compassionate? To have an illegal get more money than retirees IS A BOLSHEVIK MINDSET of divide and conquer through undermining the culture.

Obama budgets $17,613 for every new illegal minor, more than Social Security retirees get

This is why central american gangs like MS-13 send their mules and guess what, THEY AIN'T TEENAGERS. Straight up thugs here to game the system, send the money back home and laugh there asses off as they get arrested for dealing, but the U.S. as a result of that, will provide airfare to their home country where they go and tell their friends how stupid Americans are.

Thanks liberals. Idiots.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 05-09-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:53 AM   #92
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

LOL this entire page so far are comments from retards on my ignore list.

Old 05-10-2016, 09:33 AM   #93
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
at the expense of the middle class tax payer is simply idiotic.
Ooorrrr.....reduce defense and prison spending, and increase workforce to prosecute large corporations every time they avoid tax?

Old 05-10-2016, 09:59 AM   #94
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
This is so naively innocent and sincere that I don't have the heart to criticize it. I wish you all the best, my special boy.
What's hilarious here is that what I described is in the history of the U.S. take a look at the Irish for just one example

Old 05-10-2016, 03:45 PM   #95
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

why do anyone respond to poots? the way he purposely misses the point of everything to start arguments can be only the product of a fat ugly early middle age slightly balding girlfriendless manchild who can receive no other joy from life than by being a frustrating asshole on the internet

Old 05-10-2016, 08:13 PM   #96
hnibos
Braindead

Quote:
It is certainly not impossible nor ridiculous to deport 11 million people. If we do not respect our own immigration laws, why should Mexico? Enforce the law or change it. But changing it to allow unfettered immigration, then as Elpfinor says, give them $17 dollar minimum wage, free college, etc. at the expense of the middle class tax payer is simply idiotic.
It's really short sighted and it would be more of the expense of corporations and the super rich who benefit off the work of the poor.

Your argument sounds so much better when you say middle class, though. I understand what Limbaugh has done to you.

Last edited by hnibos : 05-10-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:17 PM   #97
hnibos
Braindead

What's funny is he starts talking about strawman and then says $17 dollar minimum wage and free college like it's him that's going to be paying people "17 dollars an hour" and that everyone will all of a sudden go to college as if everyone wants to and will be accepted. You're such a dumb fucking dick. Doesn't it get tiring for you?

Old 05-10-2016, 08:18 PM   #98
hnibos
Braindead

Quote:
This is so naively innocent and sincere that I don't have the heart to criticize it. I wish you all the best, my special boy.
My dad came into this country illegally. Got the opportunity. Now has more money than you ever will.

Old 05-10-2016, 09:01 PM   #99
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
LOL this entire page so far are comments from retards on my ignore list.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/...53_634x408.jpg

Old 05-10-2016, 09:14 PM   #100
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnibos View Post
What's funny is he starts talking about strawman and then says $17 dollar minimum wage and free college like it's him that's going to be paying people "17 dollars an hour" and that everyone will all of a sudden go to college as if everyone wants to and will be accepted. You're such a dumb fucking dick. Doesn't it get tiring for you?

The min. wage is a big psy-op to throw the scent off the real culprits of economic imbalance (the central banks of the Fed Reserve).

What's more important is the purchasing power of the dollars you make, not the amount of dollars made per hour (check the inflation rate of Venezuela for the most recent example of why this is true). It's a backwards argument and the powers that be like it that way.

I can tell you first hand the philosophy of modern american education is that everybody should go to college. Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs fame, of all people, has excellent analysis on the failure of the education system to ******* vocational studies as viable career options for students. But the education racket is stuck in a mode of the only worthy jobs are office cubicle ones.

Old 05-11-2016, 10:29 AM   #101
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Put pooty and TOC on ignore and make Netphoria great again

Old 05-11-2016, 04:19 PM   #102
The Omega Concern
Banned

Exclusive: Trump surges in support, almost even with Clinton in national U.S. poll

What's your narrative now RBG? Hillary certainly doesn't seem to have any kind of sure-footing politically speaking and I'm not even talking about the general election.

Old 05-11-2016, 04:24 PM   #103
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
my dad makes more money than your dad, and he can beat your dad up

Respect to his pops provided he isn't some drug lord. But yeah, its a silly thing to say and especially when you don't know how much money other people have.

Old 05-11-2016, 05:41 PM   #104
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
What's your narrative now RBG?
that like always you seek out information that confirms your biases

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps3gjjcoeh.png

Old 05-11-2016, 10:02 PM   #105
The Omega Concern
Banned

May 9th are the only relevant ones at this point and CNN hasn't been called the Clinton News Network since the 90's for nothing.

PPP poll from yesterday, May 10th:

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 4 points nationally: poll

“Hillary Clinton certainly is favored to win the presidential race this fall,” said Dean Debnam, president of Public Policy Polling. “But it might not be the giant blowout it’s been made out to be in some quarters.”

Debnam has given max donations to Democrats over the years and that's well within his right. His statement shows a bias here but also a realization the tides are shifting.

Old 05-12-2016, 10:40 AM   #106
redbreegull

god, aggregate data is beautiful

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...ump-vs-clinton

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...psi0z3mt0m.png

Old 05-12-2016, 05:57 PM   #107
Tchocky
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
How
Do
You
Find
All
The
Illegals
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/..._angry_mob.png

Old 05-12-2016, 09:38 PM   #108
redbreegull

Quote:
I think he was making the point, and rightly so, that more recent polls (from May) show the gap closing. Showing some poll from December, or even April, is not accurate anymore.
no duh the gap is closing, trump became the nominee. the far right side of that model shows the polls from this week although it doesn't label May yet on the x-axis. As the caption says, the model is updated every time a new poll is published

is this like your guys' first election

Old 05-12-2016, 09:43 PM   #109
redbreegull

I've said it fuck knows how many times at this point, but matchups DO NOT matter until the nominees are cemented. I've said this over and fucking over, so you should know I'm not pointing out data from February like that's relevant. In the last 2 weeks or so, about the time when we can start looking at GE polls with some confidence, Clinton is way ahead of Trump. He has a lot of work to do to overcome a lead of 6-7 points.

Old 05-12-2016, 09:46 PM   #110
redbreegull

and also I don't know what PPP poll TOC's Washington Times article is talking about (lol the washington times), because as you can clearly see right fucking up there on that graphic, the PPP poll released on the 9th shows Clinton with a 6 point lead

Old 05-12-2016, 10:46 PM   #111
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Time for the US to swallow the blue pill again.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:01 PM   #112
fuzzyroes
Banned

Clintons got too many skeletons in the closet. I think Trumps going to convincingly tear her to pieces once the debates take place.

The American public clearly desires an outsider to be the commander in chief and Clintons about as crookedly establishment as they come. I don't think Crooked Hillary's gonna fare as well as CNN sheep like RBG believe.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:07 PM   #113
vixnix
Socialphobic

Trump wouldn't last half a year before he was forcibly removed by somebody or other. 100 years from now, only U.S. history students will know his name.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:09 PM   #114
fuzzyroes
Banned

I was talking to my cousin earlier today from Seattle and she's seriously considering moving to Canada if Clinton wins the election. She's certain that Clintons gonna get the military involved in more pointless wars like the one she was wet over in Iraq and that the country's gonna turn to shit.

From what I hear theres seriously a legit anxiety that Clintons gonna win. I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk election by any means.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:10 PM   #115
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
Trump wouldn't last half a year before he was forcibly removed by somebody or other. 100 years from now, only U.S. history students will know his name.
Are you suggesting that the powers that be will have him assassinated like they did with JFK?

Old 05-12-2016, 11:19 PM   #116
vixnix
Socialphobic

I was thinking more about impeachment/forced resignation.

Old 05-12-2016, 11:39 PM   #117
redbreegull

I trust math and science, fuzzy. Most of my forecasts about this election are based on mathematical models and a historical understanding of how elections have gone down in the past. I'm not sure how that makes me a "CNN sheep" when you are the one eating up some nonsense anecdotal narrative and I'm pointing to actual quantifiable information.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:45 PM   #118
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I was talking to my cousin earlier today from Seattle and she's seriously considering moving to Canada if Clinton wins the election. She's certain that Clintons gonna get the military involved in more pointless wars like the one she was wet over in Iraq and that the country's gonna turn to shit.

From what I hear theres seriously a legit anxiety that Clintons gonna win. I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk election by any means.
LOL. Good riddance!

America, love it or leave it.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:57 PM   #119
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I was thinking more about impeachment/forced resignation.
It's incredibly difficult to successfully remove a President via impeachment. There would need to be blatent evidence of the president committing a felony while in office, or a serious transgression regarding his constitutional use of executive power. Even now while we have a Democratic president that most Republicans think is guilty of all manner of crimes, they've made no effort to impeach him.

Today there is no way that a Republican Congress would impeach a Republican president. They will support anybody that supports their hold on power. These are ppl who today think Richard Nixon was a great man.

Republicans wouldn't impeach a President of their own party because there is nothing that will hold them accountable for not doing so. Today the Republican party controls both houses of our legislature despite the fact that the Democratic Party in election after election gets the majority of votes. They hold 55 seats in the Senate with only about 40% of the vote nationally. And they hold a 20+ seat majority in the lower house despite getting well below 50% of the vote year after year.

They've rigged the elections by rigging the way legislative districts are drawn. Because of that they don't need to be accountable to voters. They can ignore the law and remain in power.

Old 05-13-2016, 03:20 PM   #120
redbreegull

Quote:
How about your forecast about Trump having no chance to win the primary? How did that work out for you Nostradamus?
yeah but did that actually happen or are you just making shit up again and saying I said it? I'm not really sure what the fuck your point is, beyond you and fuzzyroes persistently making the argument that your intuition is better than aggregate poll data, which is fucking retarded