Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2020, 08:58 PM   #451
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Last edited by FoolofaTook : 01-18-2020 at 07:15 AM.

Old 01-18-2020, 03:04 AM   #452
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Arrow

WHO wanted to keep this thread up to date now?

Old 01-18-2020, 11:56 PM   #453
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

h he left

Old 01-19-2020, 03:53 AM   #454
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Patrick's fingers lost their constitution for a moment -in anger...

Old 01-19-2020, 04:03 PM   #455
bright_doom
Ownz

Bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post
When things get really horrible:

Patrick Salerno's primitive attempt to imitate Jimmy Chamberlin on a cover of the Smashing Pumpkins "Cherub Rock"...

Mentioning here D'arcy again in a hashtag is like a physical violation...

Old 01-20-2020, 07:49 PM   #456
Ol' Couch Ass
Socialphobic

What would be worse- living next door to #gravenextdoor or having an all night rave next door?

Old 01-26-2020, 08:49 AM   #457
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Unhappy

REVEALED: Still NOT D'arcy in the band G'n'D, the new bass player on the right side...

Old 01-31-2020, 01:54 AM   #458
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Red face

James Iha's infamous acoustic guitar...:

Old 03-29-2020, 08:16 PM   #460
FoolofaTook

Old 03-29-2020, 09:00 PM   #461
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i'm glad he specified they weren't real germs on the shirt

Old 03-29-2020, 09:26 PM   #462
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Oh my gosh, do u think he’s really gonna make it or were the drs looking at the “who lives who dies” chart and were like f this dude we gotta save those ventilators for someone with a college degree

Old 03-29-2020, 09:42 PM   #463
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

ummm if they knew anything about anything they would have said "holy CRAP, it's GraveNextDoor himself... get our highest physicians & equipment on this man ASAP we will not be taking chances tonight"

Old 03-29-2020, 09:50 PM   #464
FoolofaTook

i can confirm that ben carsen is being flown by air force one to grand rapids as we speak/post

Old 04-26-2020, 05:40 AM   #465
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Thumbs up

Revealed: D'arcy Wretzky's sooner or later next bandmate nearly died of Coronavirus

Get your shirt to become stupidly infected too...

Is WeilandFan Buttcannon still alive?

Old 05-21-2020, 06:14 AM   #466
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Red face

Ex-band member Travis alias „Quicksilver Messiah“ talking about his short adventure in the band in the comment section:

Quicksand Messiah
That’s me on bass and vocals ✌?￰゚ᄂリ?

Blake Blackstone
Someone in the comments on a Smashing Pumpkins video posted the link to this video saying D'arcy Wretzky did bass for this song. I guess that was a lie?

Quicksand Messiah
That’s sad that someone say or suggest that. I was with this band and I can confirm that there’s a lot of fabrications, deceptions and all out lies. All I can say is I’m thankful for the limited exposure and to get to know DW personally. I will not comment further on her or the band I was firmly with. Honestly I encourage you to ask them.

Blake Blackstone
@Quicksand Messiah I already did ask them. lol. Good song regardless.

Quicksand Messiah
Blake Blackstone I’m very certain it wasn’t a direct yes or no either. They’re prone to the typical “legalized vernacular”. Either way I have moved on, however the pathetic thing is, is that this type of behavior from that band will perpetuate and only foment negatively until they themselves are 100% honest. I tried a few months ago to still help. I was summarily threatened with legal ramifications. So now I no longer care, but I do care enough about myself and my name to redirect any query or sentiment. Please have a wonderful day ✌?¬ワハ?￰゚ᄂリ?

Blake Blackstone
@Quicksand Messiah Woah. I had no idea there was all this going on. It was a rather innocent comment. The link to the video is here. If you scroll down to the comments, it should be the 6th comment on the page from someone named "A. Vaillancourt". Check the replies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfssYT2zrek

Quicksand Messiah
Blake Blackstone thank you I read them, honestly it’s not my place to redirect, help or guide them. Honestly I’m so happy I’m no longer part of that disaster waiting to explode.....and sadly one day it will. Best of luck to them in the band and DW. I really tried to help. Sad very very sad.

Old 05-21-2020, 06:35 AM   #467
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post
+++ rep to whoever changed the thread title
I've forgotten what the original even was at this point.

Old 05-21-2020, 08:16 AM   #468
FoolofaTook

Quote:

Ex-band member Travis alias „Quicksilver Messiah“ talking about his short adventure in the band in the comment section:

Quicksand Messiah
That’s me on bass and vocals ✌?￰゚ᄂリ?

Blake Blackstone
Someone in the comments on a Smashing Pumpkins video posted the link to this video saying D'arcy Wretzky did bass for this song. I guess that was a lie?

Quicksand Messiah
That’s sad that someone say or suggest that. I was with this band and I can confirm that there’s a lot of fabrications, deceptions and all out lies. All I can say is I’m thankful for the limited exposure and to get to know DW personally. I will not comment further on her or the band I was firmly with. Honestly I encourage you to ask them.

Blake Blackstone
@Quicksand Messiah I already did ask them. lol. Good song regardless.

Quicksand Messiah
Blake Blackstone I’m very certain it wasn’t a direct yes or no either. They’re prone to the typical “legalized vernacular”. Either way I have moved on, however the pathetic thing is, is that this type of behavior from that band will perpetuate and only foment negatively until they themselves are 100% honest. I tried a few months ago to still help. I was summarily threatened with legal ramifications. So now I no longer care, but I do care enough about myself and my name to redirect any query or sentiment. Please have a wonderful day ✌?¬ワハ?￰゚ᄂリ?

Blake Blackstone
@Quicksand Messiah Woah. I had no idea there was all this going on. It was a rather innocent comment. The link to the video is here. If you scroll down to the comments, it should be the 6th comment on the page from someone named "A. Vaillancourt". Check the replies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfssYT2zrek

Quicksand Messiah
Blake Blackstone thank you I read them, honestly it’s not my place to redirect, help or guide them. Honestly I’m so happy I’m no longer part of that disaster waiting to explode.....and sadly one day it will. Best of luck to them in the band and DW. I really tried to help. Sad very very sad.
sounds like someone got sacked

Old 05-21-2020, 09:35 AM   #469
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Cool

Quote:
Honestly I’m so happy I’m no longer part of that disaster waiting to explode.....and sadly one day it will.
On one hand I know what he means, and on the other it's like…this is a terrible, no-name band where it seems like they can barely even play their instruments, much less get a paying gig, so I picture it not so much "exploding" as "winking out of existence without anyone noticing"

Like two years later some aunt of the drummer will run into him at a Kroger and and ask how his "little band" is doing and it'll be the first time anyone's asked him about it

Old 05-21-2020, 09:38 AM   #470
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I've forgotten what the original even was at this point.
I want to say it was along the lines of "D'Arcy possibly playing with boyfriend's band Grave Next Door," something that vastly overestimated her involvement (not the OP's fault)

Old 05-21-2020, 10:25 AM   #471
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

this has surely got to be one of the highest conversation:talent ratios that's ever been had about anything - and why, because some fuckers thought D'arcy might have played bass on one of the shitty songs?

fucking jesus

Old 05-21-2020, 11:02 AM   #472
FoolofaTook

you fucking edgelord keyboard warriors really don't know when to stop do you?

this is a doom stoner band of veteran brothers from grand rapids (MI). show some respect, damnit!

Old 05-21-2020, 11:08 AM   #473
Joey Goldberg
Minion of Satan

sorry, if i'd known they were from grand rapids (Machina I) I might have used lighter phrasing

Old 05-21-2020, 12:11 PM   #474
Disco King
Minion of Satan

This thread is literally on the first page of Google results for "Grave Next Door," hahaha

Old 05-21-2020, 12:46 PM   #475
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
I want to say it was along the lines of "D'Arcy possibly playing with boyfriend's band Grave Next Door," something that vastly overestimated her involvement (not the OP's fault)
“D’arcy jamming with her boyfriends metal band”

Something like that, i thought

Old 05-21-2020, 12:48 PM   #476
FoolofaTook

Smashing Pumpkins’ D’arcy Is Playing With Surprising Band

Old 05-21-2020, 01:54 PM   #477
FoolofaTook

Old 05-21-2020, 02:06 PM   #478
Ram27
dumb

��

Old 05-21-2020, 02:25 PM   #479
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
“D’arcy jamming with her boyfriends metal band”

Something like that, i thought
Based on Mals' first comment on the first page, you're probably right. I must have been remembering the content of the article more than the actual headline.

Also I forgot who started this thread, so any misunderstanding about D'Arcy's involvement was absolutely his fault. I'm wrong in every possible way.

Old 05-21-2020, 02:30 PM   #480
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
This thread is literally on the first page of Google results for "Grave Next Door," hahaha
GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOORGRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR GRAVE NEXT DOOR