Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2017, 08:29 PM   #61
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
ok, I understand you Trot. This is *your* message board. You certainly have put in enough time to claim it as such.
No Law, you're right man. The banning of Dade was just some hair-trigger overreaction against a guy who's actually put a lot of time in to help the SP bootleg community.

It was an unnecessary thing to do.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:33 PM   #62
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
looks like trots is melting down again
Trots is very bad at responding to constructive criticism.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:35 PM   #63
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,812
Default

he's just bad at keeping himself in check. I'm really going to leave him alone because he's not stable and it's not good to keep fucking with him

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:41 PM   #64
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
so lets get this straight, this guy is like super mad & hurt because i "trolled him" right out of the gate by making smart assy comments about taking bets on how long he's going to be around and then he confesses, in a feeble attempt to try to dunk on me, that he doesn't give a two shits because in two weeks he's going to spawn and he'll be above & beyond us. what part of that is a slight against your pride the fact that i could see through it & made a joke about it? i mean i don't get it...

cool man yeah so i remember you & i seem to recall that you & jenny4ever had a bit of an age discrepancy and you were ultimately chased from the board because of your interest in teenage girls. AND NOW YOU TEACH THEM YOU SAY how interesting indeed!
you are purposefully misinterpreting the tone of everything I said to make me sound but hurt. I never chatted or followed any teenage girls on here or anywhere else, and I was never chased from the board, and I don't think having a kid or posting or not posting on a board makes anyone above or below anyone else. The only person I think I'm better than on this board is you. I dated Jenn for 5 years, and I married the girl I started dating afterwards. Nice try with the pedo card you really are a piece of shit

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:52 PM   #65
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

nah we remember dude, most people don't

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:59 PM   #66
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
you are purposefully misinterpreting the tone of everything I said to make me sound but hurt. I never chatted or followed any teenage girls on here or anywhere else, and I was never chased from the board, and I don't think having a kid or posting or not posting on a board makes anyone above or below anyone else. The only person I think I'm better than on this board is you. I dated Jenn for 5 years, and I married the girl I started dating afterwards. Nice try with the pedo card you really are a piece of shit
It's a card he likes to throw around lately. It has a lot of shock value... But it's pretty twisted. He tried to say I raped a woman awhile back which is just a flat-out fucked up lie...

Dude will do anything it takes to undermine someone in the Netphoria "public eye". Thankfully everyone knows he's full of shit by now.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:14 PM   #67
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
It's a card he likes to throw around lately. It has a lot of shock value... But it's pretty twisted. He tried to say I raped a woman awhile back which is just a flat-out fucked up lie...

Dude will do anything it takes to undermine someone in the Netphoria "public eye". Thankfully everyone knows he's full of shit by now.
well that sucks. I'll just ignore it then. But ya know, there are plenty of people out there who, when polled 10 years from now, will answer yes to the question, "Did Obama wiretap Trump." Some people just remember the accusation, and don't follow up. Everyone knew Jenny4ever back then. Sure, I'd get in a flame war and someone would call me a pedo, but usually that meant they were losing

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:18 PM   #68
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 14,194
Default

Yeah man, a lot of Trump supporters are idiots, no doubt about it.

But I like a lot of what he ran on, and we'll see if he manages to bring any of it to fruition. I'm open minded, but won't be entirely surprised if he's just more of the same

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:28 PM   #69
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
well that sucks. I'll just ignore it then. But ya know, there are plenty of people out there who, when polled 10 years from now, will answer yes to the question, "Did Obama wiretap Trump." Some people just remember the accusation, and don't follow up. Everyone knew Jenny4ever back then. Sure, I'd get in a flame war and someone would call me a pedo, but usually that meant they were losing
You're right, just ignore him. Nobody believes random pedo accusations--that's a pretty shitty thing for him to say. He would honestly say anything to hurt you or anyone who threatens what he feels is his territory. It has nothing to do with you. It's the product of his sickness.

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:33 PM   #70
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Yeah man, a lot of Trump supporters are idiots, no doubt about it.

But I like a lot of what he ran on, and we'll see if he manages to bring any of it to fruition. I'm open minded, but won't be entirely surprised if he's just more of the same
I hear ya. My brother in law voted for Bernie in the primary, and Trump for the presidency. The Clinton campaign was not counting on that. No one was, even me, but looking back it's very obvious that Clinton wasn't offering any hope for anything different than the status quo for a lot of people. I'm not sure what to make of this health care plan they are offering up. It's going to be a different kind of bad if it passes. We need to go socialized medicine already.

My wife opted to wear a heart monitor for a week during pregnancy, billed 3 grand, $700 out of pocket. She is a nurse she works with this equipment everyday and was shocked. She literally would've saved money by buying the device herself.

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:34 PM   #71
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
Sure, I'd get in a flame war and someone would call me a pedo, but usually that meant they were losing
you're lucky nobody else can corroborate the fact that you were run off the board for divulging that you met her when she was 12 or 13 and you were in college

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:35 PM   #72
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

you're chatting pleasantly with racist trump guys who are taking your side because i was mean to you btw

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:36 PM   #73
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
you're chatting pleasantly with racist trump guys who are taking your side because i was mean to you btw
that's cool. way to get a post in.

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:37 PM   #74
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

just thought you should know about your new friends

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:42 PM   #75
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
you're lucky nobody else can corroborate the fact that you were run off the board for divulging that you met her when she was 12 or 13 and you were in college
the facts are i was 17 and i waited until she was 13 before i kissed her. And looking back now yea I would say it's pretty fucked up, but it didn't seem so at the time. You've gotten your response so in a way you won, but I'm not gonna keep giving you the time of day after this so crawl away and die now please, thank you.

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:44 PM   #76
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

here's a good thread

i totally threw all my gf's shit down the stairs

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:47 PM   #77
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

why would someone who's about to have a kid be so interested in whether or not posts were deleted on a smashing pumpkins fan board ten years ago ???

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:16 PM   #78
D.
😬
 
D.'s Avatar
 
Location: your memory
Posts: 35,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
the facts are i was 17 and i waited until she was 13 before i kissed her.
DAFUQ

 
D. is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:17 PM   #79
D.
😬
 
D.'s Avatar
 
Location: your memory
Posts: 35,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
the facts are i was 17 and i waited until she was 13 before i kissed her.

 
D. is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:18 PM   #80
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

#gotem

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:19 PM   #81
D.
😬
 
D.'s Avatar
 
Location: your memory
Posts: 35,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
the facts are i was 17 and i waited until she was 13 before i kissed her.

 
D. is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:21 PM   #82
D.
😬
 
D.'s Avatar
 
Location: your memory
Posts: 35,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
the facts are i was 17 and i waited until she was 13 before i

 
D. is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:24 PM   #83
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

i can see why you want to check and see if these posts are deleted

i think my favorites are when he posts about being emotionally abusive to the 13 year old he waited to be old enough
i dumped my girlfriend because she left me at a 24 hour breakfast

then there's this patch of weirdness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson
I know this girl i think she's seeing one of my friends. she loves zelda. i will attach her photo. then i will talk about zelda, the video game, and how much it rules. then i will find and attach a nsfw one.
Zelda Zelda Zelda (nsfw)

and its sequel:

happy easter here's pics of my friend's new wife (nsfw)

lots of wokeness:
I made out with a black chick

picture of my hot model girlfriend

and you might think i spent a lot of time on this, its just the first five pages of his most recently posted topics

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:26 PM   #84
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

and you say you teach high school??? that's SO INTERESTING

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:26 PM   #85
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
that thread is about a fight a had with my now wife. if you were better at cyber stalking me, you would know that. you are really going off the deep end with this, aren't you. I am worried about you.

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:27 PM   #86
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

GOT
EM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:27 PM   #87
D.
😬
 
D.'s Avatar
 
Location: your memory
Posts: 35,136
Default

i believe this is what the cool kids are calling "getting dragged", motherfucker. trots brought the receipts.

you are unbelievably vile.

 
D. is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:28 PM   #88
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

i wonder what kind of filth someone more enterprising would find i mean i just barely scratched the surface with a few clicks and i found you enthusiastically posting nudes of your "friend's" wife without her consent & a short history of doing it to others as well

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:28 PM   #89
D.
😬
 
D.'s Avatar
 
Location: your memory
Posts: 35,136
Default

GOD DAMN

 
D. is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:31 PM   #90
D.
😬
 
D.'s Avatar
 
Location: your memory
Posts: 35,136
Default

seriously tho

17 and sexually attracted to a 12 year old, that shit makes me vomit in my mouth

you are the fucking worst

 
D. is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So when is Jimmy coming back? Elphenor Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 21 02-17-2016 05:58 PM
Something I have noticed... rottenugly General Chat Archive 38 04-17-2012 03:25 PM
So I ordered pizza last night Dead General Chat Archive 16 03-10-2007 12:13 AM
I wish I could make threads. Mayfuck General Chat Archive 33 03-09-2007 01:06 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014