Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2017, 12:21 AM   #31
toase
Apocalyptic Poster
 
toase's Avatar
 
Location: AA meetings
Posts: 3,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
It's all coming together now... That's why the archive board was initially started and the oldest threads on there are from 2002. Apparently on Feb 1st, 2002, there was a 90% chance of Cactuar losing his virginity! It's on the last page of the archive haha.

I remember being semi pissed at the time cause post counts really were a competition back. The posting of *** actually got banned. The top 100 would change a lot, the top 200 even more and being a numbers guy I would keep records of it and occasionally make posts reporting my results.

And just so ya'll know nothing has changed... there were plenty of people back then on the board who crapped on billy.

As for Dade, every board has a Dade. Your dade actually seems nice, just floods the board. I've only been reading for a few days maybe he is a dick, i dont know.

We have a Dade on our Conquerclub.com messageboard (online Risk) that was an actual troll. He played only a handful of games on the site but posted constantly. I even dusted off my old flame war skills to take him on for about 2 months. And he left for a while (not because of me) and of course everyone missed him. Now he is back and is just a normal poster. Still doesn't play the game though. I never got that in 2000 with the billy hate back then and I don't get it now. I guess people are bored. One of the only Dade threads I've read he posted a ton of videos and one was Vic Chesnutt's Sad Peter Pan. Odd choice, but you know, at least he is playing ball.
Dade was muted for several reasons, flooding was of little importance

 
toase is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 12:26 AM   #32
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
It's all coming together now... That's why the archive board was initially started and the oldest threads on there are from 2002. Apparently on Feb 1st, 2002, there was a 90% chance of Cactuar losing his virginity! It's on the last page of the archive haha.

I remember being semi pissed at the time cause post counts really were a competition back. The posting of *** actually got banned. The top 100 would change a lot, the top 200 even more and being a numbers guy I would keep records of it and occasionally make posts reporting my results.

And just so ya'll know nothing has changed... there were plenty of people back then on the board who crapped on billy.

As for Dade, every board has a Dade. Your dade actually seems nice, just floods the board. I've only been reading for a few days maybe he is a dick, i dont know.

We have a Dade on our Conquerclub.com messageboard (online Risk) that was an actual troll. He played only a handful of games on the site but posted constantly. I even dusted off my old flame war skills to take him on for about 2 months. And he left for a while (not because of me) and of course everyone missed him. Now he is back and is just a normal poster. Still doesn't play the game though. I never got that in 2000 with the billy hate back then and I don't get it now. I guess people are bored. One of the only Dade threads I've read he posted a ton of videos and one was Vic Chesnutt's Sad Peter Pan. Odd choice, but you know, at least he is playing ball.


i gotta ask why would you feel like your opinion on this is even warranted

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 08:09 AM   #33
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: spiceworld
Posts: 40,389
Default

same reason you or anyone does; because he has one.

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:36 PM   #34
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

uh well see the thing is that he's posted for two days, so the question remains, why would you think you have the right to even form an opinion like that

" I've only been reading for a few days maybe he is a dick, i dont know. "

maybe he is a dick

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:38 PM   #35
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

sometimes an opinion has a wealth of knowledge & understanding behind it

but a lot of the time it is stuff like this guy who isn't going to be here at the end of the week relating his troll experience from online risk forums wondering if a guy who routinely behaves like some kind of deranged 12 year old with tourettes is a dick or not

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:17 PM   #36
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

ok, I understand you Trot. This is *your* message board. You certainly have put in enough time to claim it as such.

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:39 PM   #37
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

its not about ownership, lawson, its about the fact that he's been driving people nuts for months and he's also a guy named c wilson who participated in an epic thread & banning you never read because you weren't here

so i'm just curious why you're skimming the board and feel confident enough to share that kind of nuanced opinion

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 10:58 PM   #38
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
its not about ownership, lawson, its about the fact that he's been driving people nuts for months and he's also a guy named c wilson who participated in an epic thread & banning you never read because you weren't here

so i'm just curious why you're skimming the board and feel confident enough to share that kind of nuanced opinion
My thread went in another direction, so I spent half of one post relating the turn in conversation to my recent experiences on another message board. Is that ok?

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:04 PM   #39
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

i think its fundamentally weird that you refuse to give an inch on this

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:18 PM   #40
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

I think it's weird that you started trolling me literally 60 seconds after my first post on this board in a decade, and have kept it up ever since. Look at my "its still here its all still here" thread. The fact that you responded that way so quickly (timestamp 9:54, 9:55) to a nice person saying hi to a place he has many fond memories of says a lot about you.

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:19 PM   #41
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

i'm not trolling you dude you're just a baby

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 11:38 PM   #42
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

it's your board, dude. when im gone in a couple weeks cause my kid is born and i post less or never, you can tell everyone you were right.

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:04 AM   #43
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,038
Default

Congratulations, lawson.

May your child deliver its verdict on Dade within moments of exiting the birth canal.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:20 AM   #44
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

what part of "maybe he is a dick, I don't know" do you not understand.

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:24 AM   #45
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,038
Default

The kid's still a fortnight from birth and you're already open to writing it off?

That's cold, man.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:29 AM   #46
toase
Apocalyptic Poster
 
toase's Avatar
 
Location: AA meetings
Posts: 3,209
Default

his first words will be "dade was not that bad, poots should've been banned instead"


congratulations on your little one, lawson

 
toase is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 12:33 AM   #47
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
it's your board, dude. when im gone in a couple weeks cause my kid is born and i post less or never, you can tell everyone you were right.
so lets get this straight, this guy is like super mad & hurt because i "trolled him" right out of the gate by making smart assy comments about taking bets on how long he's going to be around and then he confesses, in a feeble attempt to try to dunk on me, that he doesn't give a two shits because in two weeks he's going to spawn and he'll be above & beyond us. what part of that is a slight against your pride the fact that i could see through it & made a joke about it? i mean i don't get it...

cool man yeah so i remember you & i seem to recall that you & jenny4ever had a bit of an age discrepancy and you were ultimately chased from the board because of your interest in teenage girls. AND NOW YOU TEACH THEM YOU SAY how interesting indeed!

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 03-19-2017 at 12:40 AM.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:11 AM   #48
LaBelle
Minion of Satan
 
LaBelle's Avatar
 
Location: Banned
Posts: 7,633
Default

So with lawson that makes 4 new netphoria babies this year.

Also congrats lawson!

 
LaBelle is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:18 AM   #49
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: spiceworld
Posts: 40,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
So with lawson that makes 4 new netphoria babies this year.

Also congrats lawson!
wut you mean? netphoria is full of babies.

and yes, congrats to lawson. way to have sex!

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 06:09 PM   #50
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

yes congrats 2 the pedo

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 07:06 PM   #51
LaBelle
Minion of Satan
 
LaBelle's Avatar
 
Location: Banned
Posts: 7,633
Default

He's a pedo!?!


 
LaBelle is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:29 PM   #52
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
ok, I understand you Trot. This is *your* message board. You certainly have put in enough time to claim it as such.
No Law, you're right man. The banning of Dade was just some hair-trigger overreaction against a guy who's actually put a lot of time in to help the SP bootleg community.

It was an unnecessary thing to do.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:33 PM   #53
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
looks like trots is melting down again
Trots is very bad at responding to constructive criticism.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:41 PM   #54
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
so lets get this straight, this guy is like super mad & hurt because i "trolled him" right out of the gate by making smart assy comments about taking bets on how long he's going to be around and then he confesses, in a feeble attempt to try to dunk on me, that he doesn't give a two shits because in two weeks he's going to spawn and he'll be above & beyond us. what part of that is a slight against your pride the fact that i could see through it & made a joke about it? i mean i don't get it...

cool man yeah so i remember you & i seem to recall that you & jenny4ever had a bit of an age discrepancy and you were ultimately chased from the board because of your interest in teenage girls. AND NOW YOU TEACH THEM YOU SAY how interesting indeed!
you are purposefully misinterpreting the tone of everything I said to make me sound but hurt. I never chatted or followed any teenage girls on here or anywhere else, and I was never chased from the board, and I don't think having a kid or posting or not posting on a board makes anyone above or below anyone else. The only person I think I'm better than on this board is you. I dated Jenn for 5 years, and I married the girl I started dating afterwards. Nice try with the pedo card you really are a piece of shit

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:52 PM   #55
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

nah we remember dude, most people don't

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 09:59 PM   #56
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,040
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
you are purposefully misinterpreting the tone of everything I said to make me sound but hurt. I never chatted or followed any teenage girls on here or anywhere else, and I was never chased from the board, and I don't think having a kid or posting or not posting on a board makes anyone above or below anyone else. The only person I think I'm better than on this board is you. I dated Jenn for 5 years, and I married the girl I started dating afterwards. Nice try with the pedo card you really are a piece of shit
It's a card he likes to throw around lately. It has a lot of shock value... But it's pretty twisted. He tried to say I raped a woman awhile back which is just a flat-out fucked up lie...

Dude will do anything it takes to undermine someone in the Netphoria "public eye". Thankfully everyone knows he's full of shit by now.

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:14 PM   #57
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
It's a card he likes to throw around lately. It has a lot of shock value... But it's pretty twisted. He tried to say I raped a woman awhile back which is just a flat-out fucked up lie...

Dude will do anything it takes to undermine someone in the Netphoria "public eye". Thankfully everyone knows he's full of shit by now.
well that sucks. I'll just ignore it then. But ya know, there are plenty of people out there who, when polled 10 years from now, will answer yes to the question, "Did Obama wiretap Trump." Some people just remember the accusation, and don't follow up. Everyone knew Jenny4ever back then. Sure, I'd get in a flame war and someone would call me a pedo, but usually that meant they were losing

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:18 PM   #58
fuzzyroes
Braindead
 
fuzzyroes's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,040
Default

Yeah man, a lot of Trump supporters are idiots, no doubt about it.

But I like a lot of what he ran on, and we'll see if he manages to bring any of it to fruition. I'm open minded, but won't be entirely surprised if he's just more of the same

 
fuzzyroes is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:33 PM   #59
lawson
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Location: raleigh
Posts: 4,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Yeah man, a lot of Trump supporters are idiots, no doubt about it.

But I like a lot of what he ran on, and we'll see if he manages to bring any of it to fruition. I'm open minded, but won't be entirely surprised if he's just more of the same
I hear ya. My brother in law voted for Bernie in the primary, and Trump for the presidency. The Clinton campaign was not counting on that. No one was, even me, but looking back it's very obvious that Clinton wasn't offering any hope for anything different than the status quo for a lot of people. I'm not sure what to make of this health care plan they are offering up. It's going to be a different kind of bad if it passes. We need to go socialized medicine already.

My wife opted to wear a heart monitor for a week during pregnancy, billed 3 grand, $700 out of pocket. She is a nurse she works with this equipment everyday and was shocked. She literally would've saved money by buying the device herself.

 
lawson is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:34 PM   #60
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawson View Post
Sure, I'd get in a flame war and someone would call me a pedo, but usually that meant they were losing
you're lucky nobody else can corroborate the fact that you were run off the board for divulging that you met her when she was 12 or 13 and you were in college

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So when is Jimmy coming back? Elphenor Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 21 02-17-2016 06:58 PM
Something I have noticed... rottenugly General Chat Archive 38 04-17-2012 04:25 PM
So I ordered pizza last night Dead General Chat Archive 16 03-10-2007 01:13 AM
I wish I could make threads. Mayfuck General Chat Archive 33 03-09-2007 02:06 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014