Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2017, 10:08 PM   #91
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

BUT HE'S MEXICAN HE CAN'T POSSIBLY BE RACIST YOU FOOL

Old 03-14-2017, 10:14 PM   #92
redbreegull
Immortal

oh true true

Old 03-15-2017, 09:59 AM   #93
smashingjj
Artist. Inventor. Genius.

Seriously, does that fat orange retard ever do something else than sending angry Twitter messages about how butthurt he is?

Talk about special snowflakes...

Old 03-15-2017, 10:01 AM   #94
smashingjj

Case in point https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...67881516679168

Old 03-15-2017, 11:49 AM   #95
Elphenor
Socialphobic

I can not decipher the meaning of that

Old 03-15-2017, 04:34 PM   #96
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
is it just me or do toc's sentences literally not even make sense anymore

Only if you're willing to admit you're as dense as Trots and can't deduce a simple double-negative and while displaying that ignorance, claim it's word salad.

Old 03-15-2017, 04:38 PM   #97
Trotskilicious
Banned

deduce means trace the course or derivation of.

double negatives are never to be used so i'm not sure what i'm tracing the course of and why its so simple, they're bad syntax and improper english and i'm not a stickler but using double negatives makes it hard for people to understand you

ultimately the sentence doesn't make sense as is because i think you mean to say "Only if you're willing to admit you're as dense as Trots, who can't understand a simple double negative and, displaying his ignorance, claims its word salad." thats a 100% better sentence

one of the helpful ways to tell if you should use its or it's is to say it out loud

Old 03-15-2017, 04:49 PM   #98
Trotskilicious
Banned

its ironic how high-falootin' omega's language thinks it is considering how much resentment he has for academics. omega would always rather use a fancy looking latin word when a plain english one will do, he frequently misues words (like deduce - a latin word ps) as synonyms for other simple words which mean something else, plus all the ultra specific neologisms, truther jargon and conspiracy portmanteaus... every time i read one of his posts i think of orwell's essay on political writing and how much of a abomination of writing every one of omega's posts is

everyone should read this: http://www.orwell.ru/library/essays/...nglish/e_polit

Old 03-15-2017, 04:58 PM   #99
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
[list][*]omega believes that 9/11 was an inside job
Beliefs are inconsequential to the truth. I disregard my own when searching. There is a preponderance of evidence that suggest it wasn't 19 hijackers with box-cutters, per the conspiracy theory our government to this day sticks to.

Quote:
[*]so it stands to reason there are no terrorists and they have been framed
One reality doesn't eliminate the other.

Quote:
[*]but omega supports trump because he's an outsider
He's an outsider to the Satanic Baal cocksuckers who infiltrated our government long ago.

Quote:
[*]but trump is legitimately islamophobic and wants to play up the danger we're in because he's scared af
You're legitimately another stumped SJW who can't think past your indoctrinated identity politics. Had he put a ban on all the 57 or so countries run by Muslim's, you might have a point.
Quote:
[*]so omega supports trump without question so now we have a contradiction
I don't put him on a pedestal. He's already been compromised and most of that has come from the Bush Neo-Con's who need to protect that family to protect themselves.

Quote:
[*]so now he's just saying word salad about false flags and we can't even understand what's going on because it never made any goddamn sense in the first place
The Oligarchs/Cabalist version of the Hegelian Dialectic is not that broad of a concept to understand. Give it a try. Problem-reaction-solution. Create the problem (9/11) wait for the reaction (public Fear) present the solution (War on Terror/Patriot Act which develops the current Stasi like intelligence we have now)

Quote:
[*]if george bush did 9/11 then who are you mad at. why do you want these people deported, harassed and detained?
Because though our government for decades have antagonized these muslims to hate us, the radicals among them hate regardless: just ask the Hindu's, Jews, Buddhist, Christians, women and gays they persecute to this day.

Our government since Bush and especially Obama have been using/importing terror cells into this country to set up as patsy's, in many cases, for false flag terror events (Boston Bombing for one, the two brothers with the FBI ties got set up) and many have folded into our government wishing to undermine it. The former CIA director Brennan would be a prime example.

So these types need to be vetted out of our government first, then the nation all the while keeping these elements out of the country to begin with.

But if you're understanding of immigration is to scream racism or some phobia for not wanting open borders, then there's no hope for you.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 03-15-2017 at 05:04 PM.

Old 03-15-2017, 05:02 PM   #100
Trotskilicious
Banned

del

Old 03-15-2017, 05:03 PM   #101
Trotskilicious
Banned

del

Old 03-15-2017, 05:06 PM   #102
Trotskilicious
Banned

i don't want to talk to you, you're a disturbed person and you ruin my day

Old 03-15-2017, 07:24 PM   #103
redbreegull
Immortal

if God talks to Billy Corgan through the radio, and Billy Corgan talks to TOC through his songs... it's kind of like TOC is basically God, right?

Old 03-15-2017, 07:46 PM   #104
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan

Quote:
i don't want to talk to you, you're a disturbed person and you ruin my day

Projecting. Typical Alinsky commie tactic. You just can't help yourself, can you? If you wouldn't talk so much shit, I wouldn't respond in kind to shut you up.

Old 03-15-2017, 07:48 PM   #105
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
if God talks to Billy Corgan through the radio, and Billy Corgan talks to TOC through his songs... it's kind of like TOC is basically God, right?

If you'd like to discuss SOURCE in the relevant thread, I'd be happy too.

Old 03-15-2017, 09:30 PM   #106
Poots
Minion of Satan

What will happen when Muslims are the majority in a western democracy? What would happen to the faggot with the tambourine?

Old 03-16-2017, 08:32 AM   #107
smashingjj

well they are the majority in a certain part of my city and they voted for a party of which the main focus is integration and equality for a.o. gay people

Old 03-16-2017, 08:32 AM   #108
smashingjj

have you ever met a muslim

Old 03-16-2017, 08:32 AM   #109
smashingjj

cause i'm guessing you just read about them on breitbart

sorry for the prejudice

Old 03-16-2017, 08:48 AM   #110
Poots
Minion of Satan

hahaha, ok.

enjoy sharia law dumbass

Old 03-16-2017, 09:06 AM   #111
smashingjj

i will, thanks

Old 03-16-2017, 09:15 AM   #112
Poots
Minion of Satan

hope you got your burka dry cleaned

Old 03-16-2017, 09:16 AM   #113
Poots
Minion of Satan

your career as a muhammed portrait street artist is over

Old 03-16-2017, 01:00 PM   #114
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
hahaha, ok.

enjoy sharia law dumbass
if i ever alluded to the idea that poots was "the smart one", i was foolish

Old 03-16-2017, 02:28 PM   #115
MplsTaper
Demi-God

Why Trump won't quit. He can't.

Quote:
Trump’s problem is that he cannot step down or resign. Impeachment or the 25th Amendment might even have drastic consequences for him far beyond removal from office. To borrow a line from an old Tennessee Ernie Ford song, Trump “owes his soul to the Company store.”

He could not borrow money anywhere. His FICA score must be in negative numbers. He stiffed Deutsche Bank for millions; I saw one report placing the figure at about $3 million. The only places he could borrow money was from a Russian bank and/or that bank in Cyprus. They were willing to lend him as much as he needed wanted. When one borrows from the Russian mob Mafia Bank, they have this very effective collection agency so that a return on their investment is assured.

I see in the news that he recently “sold” an apartment to a Chinese person, Xiao Yan Chen, who is allegedly connected to the Chinese intelligence community. Sale price, reportedly $15.8 million. According to Zillow, the apartment is worth about $14.3 million.

If Trump resigns, the people he owes will not get a return on their investment. They won’t like that.

If he is impeached or removed via the 25th Amendment, the collection agency is going to take that personally.

If he is indicted and tried for treason, that can’t possibly end well--in more ways than one.

Recall that we recently learned Gen. Michael Flynn was fired from his job as National Security Adviser when the news was leaked that he had been paid a half million dollars by Turkey. According to Bill Palmer of the Palmer Report, Flynn now finds himself in the position of Turkey demanding he return their money, since they did not get the services they paid for. The ball goes around and around, where it lands, nobody knows.

One other thing; the way that particular collection agency works, the debtor’s family is also regarded as collateral for the loan.

There is no way out for him. At least none that I can see.
Quote:
We're all in this.

Trump put America up as collateral. I dare say Putin has already made back his investment. Look at the fucking mess Bannon and Trump have made of America in just a few weeks. A few million here and a few million there is nothing to Putin. Russia is a bigger seller of oil than Saudi Arabia.

The thing Putin fears most is his oil losing value...being left in the ground because of electric vehicles and renewable energy. Putin is trying to maintain the value of his trillion dollars worth of oil reserves and Trump is dancing like the old time hurdy gurdy man's monkey.

I don’t have one drop of sympathy for Trump and his utterly corrupt family. They are traitors to humanity who would turn this planet into a smoking ash pit for a few moments of wealth, power and fame.

Old 03-16-2017, 03:25 PM   #116
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
The thing Putin fears most is his oil losing value...being left in the ground because of electric vehicles and renewable energy. Putin is trying to maintain the value of his trillion dollars worth of oil reserves and Trump is dancing like the old time hurdy gurdy man's monkey.

I don’t have one drop of sympathy for Trump and his utterly corrupt family. They are traitors to humanity who would turn this planet into a smoking ash pit for a few moments of wealth, power and fame.
I don't know about the veracity of any of those details about his money but this is truth, its why i say trump is trying to kill me

i also don't think he's a monkey i think he's a willing and enthusiastic partner

Old 03-16-2017, 03:28 PM   #117
Trotskilicious
Banned

also the country with the least to lose and the most to gain from climate change is russia, because their coastline is arctic and flooding/melting gives them more access to siberia which has many untapped resources

wee-bey-oh-shit-double-take.gif

Old 03-16-2017, 11:05 PM   #118
hnibos
Socialphobic

I would applaud anyone who murdered poots.

Old 03-17-2017, 03:02 AM   #119
vixnix
Minion of Satan

Location: That God you believe in must have had his head right up his arse if he took Luke and not you instead

[quote=MplsTaper;4331591]Why Trump won't quit. He can't.

[quote]

I've been wondering about this. Not just Trump - but the Clintons as well. Bill always looks like he is sadly shitting his pants over something.

Old 03-17-2017, 03:58 PM   #120
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

Quote:
also the country with the least to lose and the most to gain from climate change is russia, because their coastline is arctic and flooding/melting gives them more access to siberia which has many untapped resources

wee-bey-oh-shit-double-take.gif
wat about st. petersburg?