Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > Politics Forum
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2017, 08:28 PM   #211
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

It's only a temporary ban. I'm not exactly for it but I can see the reasoning behind the presidents decision.

I agree that Bush and Obama created a lot of the carnage and disarray over there and that has to be kept in mind.

Also get a lot of this coward up above. I'm all for putting users on a block list, but if you do so: you're a coward to try and engage in an argument with the person you've blocked.... But most of us have come to realize by now that RBG has at least a few screws loose.

Old 01-31-2017, 08:29 PM   #212
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

O come now rbg. You banned table of contents? You dpn't find his crack-cocaine fueled insanity amusing, not even a little?

Old 01-31-2017, 08:40 PM   #213
redbreegull
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
O come now rbg. You banned table of contents? You dpn't find his crack-cocaine fueled insanity amusing, not even a little?
I know you are jesting, but I just don't find racism to be amusing at all and I got really sick, both here and in general, of people treating it like it's not a big deal. Racists can drop dead for all I care, we'd all be better off.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:03 PM   #214
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

Toc is racist?

Old 01-31-2017, 11:09 PM   #215
redbreegull
Immortal

well only if you consider blacks, jews, and muslims to be people

Old 02-01-2017, 03:39 AM   #216
smashingjj
Artist. Inventor. Genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
this is looking totally fine and there is absolutely nothing to worry about!

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/tr...1d5#.n7b4y044v

Old 02-01-2017, 04:34 AM   #217
smashingjj

what i thought was funny at first was that Trump calls every tv channel, newspaper, internetsite that he doesn't agree with, 'fake news'. I'm not laughing anymore at this moment.

This guy is busy dismantling the American hard-fought democracy and he has everyone in the right places to do so.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:13 AM   #218
MplsTaper
Demi-God

Seems like a perfectly reasonable opportunity to thank those who have shown support for him in the face of media backlash and to also mention that next time he will win by at least 51%.

‘We love you’: Trump ‘honors’ Black History Month by having black people shower him with praise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYUBgjBaTxk

Quote:
01 FEB 2017 AT 11:14 ET
David Edwards

President Donald Trump honored Black History Month on Wednesday by meeting with a number of his African-American supporters, attacking the media and congratulating himself.

“This is Black History Month. So this is our little breakfast, our little get together,” Trump announced from White House Cabinet Room. “During this month we honor the tremendous history of the African-Americans throughout our country, throughout the world if you think about it, right? And this story is one of unimaginable sacrifice, hard work, and faith in America.”

After noting that his Housing and Urban Development secretary was Ben Carson, the president went on to attack the media for spreading what he what he called “fake news” about the Martin Luther King Jr. bust being removed from the Oval Office.

“The statue is cherished, it’s one of the favorite things, and we have some good ones, we have Lincoln and we have Jefferson, we have Dr. Martin Luther King,” he continued.

“I don’t like watching fake news. Fox has treated me very nice, I don’t know where Fox is, thank you,” Trump said, looking around the room. “We need more jobs, better wages. We’re going to work very hard in the inner city. Ben will be doing that, one of his big things. We need safer communities. We’re going to do that with law enforcement. We’re going to make it safe. We’re going to make it much better than it is right now. Right now it’s terrible.”

Looking around the table at his black supporters, Trump congratulated himself for his performance in the election.

“If you remember, I wasn’t going to do well with the African-American community,” he said. “And after they heard me speaking and talking about the inner city and lots of other things. We ended up getting — I won’t go into details but we ended up getting substantially more than other candidates who had run in the past years.”

Trump then allowed his supporters an opportunity to praise him.

“We love the Lord, we love our new president, and we’re praying for our new president,” a pastor from Ohio told Trump. “Our president gives us his ear, to listen to the community, to listen. And people like us are here to constantly put that message out into the community. And we love you for that.”

“So much of the media is opposition party,” Trump complained. “Knowingly saying incorrect things. It’s a very sad situation. But we seem to be doing well. You know, it’s almost like, in the meantime we won. So maybe they don’t have the influence they think. They really have to straighten out their act. They’re very dishonest people.”

Old 02-01-2017, 05:35 PM   #219
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!

Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern

“The first thing the c—–r does when he comes in power, he takes all the Negro leaders and invites them for coffee to show that he’s all right, and those Uncle Toms can’t pass up the coffee. They come away from the coffee table telling you and me that this man is all right.” - Malcom X, The Ballot of the Bullet

Old 02-01-2017, 07:57 PM   #220
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

I'm guessing that fifth word the blocked out one is cauliflower?

Old 02-01-2017, 10:37 PM   #221
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
what i thought was funny at first was that Trump calls every tv channel, newspaper, internetsite that he doesn't agree with, 'fake news'.
He was just doing that because there was an intended movement by the democrats to ban alternative news sites that supported Trump like Breitbart and Infowars because they were "fake news" from Google, Facebook ETC... People were outraged about the censorship so Trump flipped the script and started referring to any false reporting on him as "fake news". The truth movement loved it.

Old 02-01-2017, 10:40 PM   #222
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Alex Jones even put together this mass petition against the censorship of the so called accused "fake news" and personally sent it to Trump. So Trumps aware of the concern, and it's a nice nod to his followers to be exposing the mainstream media on their "fake news".

Old 02-02-2017, 04:22 AM   #223
smashingjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
He was just doing that because there was an intended movement by the democrats to ban alternative news sites that supported Trump like Breitbart and Infowars because they were "fake news" from Google, Facebook ETC... People were outraged about the censorship so Trump flipped the script and started referring to any false reporting on him as "fake news". The truth movement loved it.
so for example, do you actually believe the inauguration was the best attended one in history like Trumps says? You think the photos are fakes?

Old 02-02-2017, 04:22 AM   #224
smashingjj

What do you think of all the times he has a hissyfit on Twitter when there's another parody of him?

Old 02-02-2017, 07:15 AM   #225
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

That's President Trump to you, sir.

Old 02-02-2017, 11:54 AM   #226
Elphenor
Socialphobic

I hear the rich guns go pop-pop

Old 02-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #227
Elphenor
Socialphobic

Trump's first military operation kills 8 women and children gets called a success

They also killed the sister of the American son of a Jihadist that Obama "accidentally" droned with no trial

Old 02-02-2017, 02:56 PM   #228
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!

Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern

Old 02-02-2017, 06:39 PM   #229
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

Why do American football players and baseball players put that stuff beneath their eyes? Is it warpaint ala Crazy Horse or Abbath? This is a srs question. I've wonder this for ages. I suppose I could google it. I shall google it!

Old 02-02-2017, 06:40 PM   #230
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

Apparently it's to reduce glare.

I still think warpaint would of been a more hardcore reason but whatever.

Old 02-02-2017, 08:31 PM   #231
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:

here's the wiki which cites the test that Mythbusters did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_bl...thBusters_test

it does reduce glare a small amount. but it depends also on your head gear.

Last edited by scottytheoneand : 02-02-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Old 02-02-2017, 09:55 PM   #232
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
so for example, do you actually believe the inauguration was the best attended one in history like Trumps says? You think the photos are fakes?

I think it might be fake in the sense that there's no time-stamp as to when that photo on the right was taken.

Look, No doubt Obama had a bigger crowd. There's no arguing that. But I was watching the broadcast, and the live overhead shots and there really did appear to be a lot more people than that photo suggests.

Old 02-02-2017, 09:57 PM   #233
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Trump's first military operation kills 8 women and children gets called a success

They also killed the sister of the American son of a Jihadist that Obama "accidentally" droned with no trial
They also killed 14 of the Taliban fighters.

Old 02-02-2017, 09:59 PM   #234
reprise85
Submortal

Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.

but trump is in fact arguing that

there's also time lapses out there

Old 02-02-2017, 09:59 PM   #235
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Quote:

Yeah man, it attracts the sun to keep it out of the eyes. I wore it in little league to be cool and I can confirm that it really does work. It's especially good for football players cause they don't have the visor like ballplayers do.

Old 02-02-2017, 10:01 PM   #236
reprise85
Submortal

Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.

Quote:
They also killed 14 of the Taliban fighters.
if we just wanted to kill terrorists without regard for civilians we could bomb them all right now and be done with it. the whole point of strategic action is not to harm civilians

Old 02-02-2017, 10:02 PM   #237
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
but trump is in fact arguing that

there's also time lapses out there
On the broadcast when he was up there giving the speech they'd routinely do overhead shots and there was definitely more than that photo.

Of course there wasn't nearly as much as Obama cause Obama was a phenomenon who everyone thought was gonna change the world (if only they knew then what we know now) and Trump was one of the most unpopular winners.

So the comparison is unfair.

Also I'm sick and tired of hearing about people de-ligitimizing Trump for losing the popular vote. Bill Clinton lost the popular vote each term and no one seemed to mind then. The hypocrisy is cancerous.

Old 02-02-2017, 10:05 PM   #238
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
if we just wanted to kill terrorists without regard for civilians we could bomb them all right now and be done with it. the whole point of strategic action is not to harm civilians
Of course, but it was scheduled by Obama to take place after Jan 16. Obama laid all the groundwork and had the roll-out all but ready to go.

There's been reports that the Taliban were tipped off. I buy it. Great way for the old regime to sabotage Trump.

But you know what? There's tons of these kinds of tragic mishaps that happen under every president. You'll never even hear about the majority of it, but because it's Trump it's a top news headline.

Old 02-02-2017, 10:08 PM   #239
reprise85
Submortal

Quote:
On the broadcast when he was up there giving the speech they'd routinely do overhead shots and there was definitely more than that photo.

Of course there wasn't nearly as much as Obama cause Obama was a phenomenon who everyone thought was gonna change the world (if only they knew then what we know now) and Trump was one of the most unpopular winners.

So the comparison is unfair.

Also I'm sick and tired of hearing about people de-ligitimizing Trump for losing the popular vote. Bill Clinton lost the popular vote each term and no one seemed to mind then. The hypocrisy is cancerous.
what the fuck are you talking about, bill clinton did not lose the popular vote

Old 02-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #240
reprise85
Submortal

Quote:
Of course there wasn't nearly as much as Obama cause Obama was a phenomenon who everyone thought was gonna change the world (if only they knew then what we know now) and Trump was one of the m
But Trump is LITERALLY ARGUING that he had a bigger crowd. He is literally lying about something that doesn't matter and we have photographic proof of. You don't care about this? How can we trust what he says if he'll lie about something there is video proof of that is so unimportant?

Last edited by reprise85 : 02-02-2017 at 10:16 PM.