Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > Politics Forum
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2016, 11:16 PM   #4231
Poots
Minion of Satan

hillary had always said "teh RUSSIANS" whenever wikileaks came up, but she never denied any of the shit that came out. I personally don't care who gives us the truth. It's sad that it takes the Russians to tell us what is really going on in America.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:21 PM   #4232
Poots
Minion of Satan

I really think it's weak sauce that you're exposing how susceptible we are to Russian propaganda and/or hacking our election. If I were Obama, I would deny everything like a boss and pretend like nothing happened. Because really, what good is saying all this now doing for the nation? I'd retaliate like a motherfucker on the down low, but no way would I advertise how we got played on CNN. That's what makes all of this seem so weird to me. Why advertise weakness?

Old 12-17-2016, 05:14 PM   #4233
Elphenor
Socialphobic

because Americans citizens deserve to know their election has been slightly compromised?

Old 12-17-2016, 06:49 PM   #4234
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
funny how you dismiss all evidence that there was a russian hack but one source that is widely known as a tabloid you take as gospel without question
Julian Assange was on Sean Hannity's show the other day and clarified that the leaks didn't come from Russia. Russia's been emphatically denying it for months now too.

You should know by now that the United States try's to spin and politicize any occurrence to fit some sort of narrative and motive that they're trying to orchestrate.

Russian governments fed up and has now pretty much called Obama ridiculous and begged the government to release whatever evidence they have to fit the narrative or shut up already.

Old 12-17-2016, 06:54 PM   #4235
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
because Americans citizens deserve to know their election has been slightly compromised?
Who evem cares if it was the Russians? the truth is the truth. Love him or not, there was never any doubt for where Trump stood or never any doubt that he was taking on the party on his own. It's Hillary and the DNC's fault for being such conniving phonies.

This argument that it's the RUSSIANS fault (which I don't even believe it was) is like blaming Access Hollywood for 'compromising the election'. THEY RELEASED THIS PRIVATE AND OFF THE RECORD AUDIO!!! THEY'RE COMPROMISING THE ELECTION

Get real man.

Old 12-19-2016, 06:46 PM   #4236
Elphenor
Socialphobic

Hillary actually has part of the electoral college refuse to vote for her instead of the other way around that's actually kind of funny

Old 12-19-2016, 06:54 PM   #4237
reprise85
Immortal

Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Who evem cares if it was the Russians? the truth is the truth. Love him or not, there was never any doubt for where Trump stood or never any doubt that he was taking on the party on his own. It's Hillary and the DNC's fault for being such conniving phonies.

This argument that it's the RUSSIANS fault (which I don't even believe it was) is like blaming Access Hollywood for 'compromising the election'. THEY RELEASED THIS PRIVATE AND OFF THE RECORD AUDIO!!! THEY'RE COMPROMISING THE ELECTION

Get real man.
I agree that the content is the content, and it doesn't matter who released it in that regard.

But it is a separate, alarming thing if Russia was purposefully scrounging for material AND GOT IT and was able to influence the election that way.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:11 PM   #4238
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster

It has begun to make a little more sense that he's found such staunch support in the form of fuzzyroes and Poots.

Make America Struggle With Words Again

Old 12-20-2016, 05:00 PM   #4239
MplsTaper
Pledge

Speaking of struggling with words...in Orlando.

It's also interesting that he refers to his constituency as "you people" Right?

Orlando, Florida (CNN Sat December 17, 2016) President-elect Donald Trump said Friday his supporters were "violent" during the 2016 campaign.

Trump made the admission Friday night during a rally here on the Florida leg of his "Thank You" tour. During the campaign, he repeatedly downplayed violent outbursts his supporters displayed at times toward protesters and insisted that paid activists were instead responsible for inciting violence at his rallies.

"You people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock her up!' I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?" Trump said Friday. "But now, you're mellow and you're cool and you're not nearly as vicious or violent, right? Because we won, right?"

During the campaign, Trump repeatedly referred to his rallies as the "safest place on Earth" and called them a "love fest."

Meanwhile, some Trump supporters occasionally physically assaulted protesters at rallies across the country during the 2016 campaign. In several instances, Trump supporters were also assaulted by protesters after exiting Trump rallies.

Several Trump supporters were charged with assault after attacking protesters at different rallies.

And while Trump suggested that his supporters had mellowed out in their rhetoric as well -- "now you're laid back, you're cool, you're mellow, you're basking in the glory of victory," he said Friday -- the crowd broke out in "Lock her up!" chants twice.

One Trump supporter who obtained a media pass from the Trump transition office shouted from the press pen that Trump's former opponent Hillary Clinton should be waterboarded.
And a Trump supporter threw an empty water bottle at a reporter following the rally, calling the reporter "trash."

That incident came after the President-elect repeatedly called reporters "very dishonest" and suggested without evidence that the media distorted exit polls on Election Day.
At a rally in Mobile, Alabama, on Saturday, Trump insisted he was just "laughing and having fun" when he said his supporters had been "vicious" and "violent" during the campaign.

Old 12-20-2016, 05:22 PM   #4240
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
funny how you dismiss all evidence that there was a russian hack but one source that is widely known as a tabloid you take as gospel without question

What evidence? You mean the lies the CIA and the Mockinbirds in the media kept repeating?

All you need to know that there is no evidence of a Russian "hack" is that EVERY SINGLE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY REFUSED TO DEBRIEF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!!! Thereby rendering the fake news the CIA pumped the media and public with as null and void.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:39 PM   #4241
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

Its not just fyzzu and pootz. i support trump too. I'm telling you (tho no one seems to be listening) that all this is necessary towards the realization of the future Serbian Galactic Empire. Trump will eventually destroy this country thru civil war or war with russia china iran etc and then russia will take over. the pacific northwest will be entrusted to the serbs and I will be made slavic overlord of the Walla Wallaean Vale. I would like to extend a friendly invitation to all the females of netphoria: my harem shall be your refuge. as fot the males you may work as slaves on my sinsemilla plantations.

Old 12-20-2016, 06:40 PM   #4242
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

What do you think TOC? Will there be a place for you in Greater Serbia?

Old 12-22-2016, 08:42 PM   #4243
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Its not just fyzzu and pootz. i support trump too. I'm telling you (tho no one seems to be listening) that all this is necessary towards the realization of the future Serbian Galactic Empire. Trump will eventually destroy this country thru civil war or war with russia china iran etc and then russia will take over. the pacific northwest will be entrusted to the serbs and I will be made slavic overlord of the Walla Wallaean Vale. I would like to extend a friendly invitation to all the females of netphoria: my harem shall be your refuge. as fot the males you may work as slaves on my sinsemilla plantations.

hmmm...

Russia and the U.S. are natural allies, dating back to the pre-Bolshevik revolution. Trump and Putin are hardly angels, however, by comparison to the Satanist they are battling, they are effectively acting as such and find themselves now looking at each other and like good poker players are working the table away from the others.

As loud as the little leftist bitches can be, Trump's biggest problem are the establishment hawks and neo-cons that currently surround him. They would love nothing more than to have President Pence, so he's got to watch those he's most closely aligned with atm. Many would love to undermine and/or persuade him into the more established m.o.

Old 12-22-2016, 10:45 PM   #4244
Elphenor
Socialphobic

Lollllll

Old 12-22-2016, 11:01 PM   #4245
redbreegull
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
uh I hope I could be a manservant or something, not an outright slave, after all we've been through

I mean we could sit around and shoot the shit about the sons of fŽanor while I cook you delicious jew food

Old 12-22-2016, 11:05 PM   #4246
redbreegull
Immortal

nothing completes a meal of sweet potato latkes like a lively debate on the lineage of Celeborn

Old 12-23-2016, 08:14 PM   #4247
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

Sweet potatoes are good. Tolkien is even better.
In korea they had purple sweet potatoes (delicious).

Old 12-23-2016, 08:18 PM   #4248
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

In other news toc has upgraded from crack to meth.

Old 12-23-2016, 09:05 PM   #4249
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Nah man. TOC knows his shit. It's just if you don't research anything that he's saying it can kind of seemed whacked-out at a first glance. But the man knows his shit.

Old 12-24-2016, 01:31 AM   #4250
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster

I used to believe everything he posted, but then he got the election result wrong and now I just don't know.

Old 12-24-2016, 02:17 AM   #4251
redbreegull
Immortal

Old 12-24-2016, 04:19 PM   #4252
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
I used to believe everything he posted, but then he got the election result wrong and now I just don't know.
I'm still in shock that the powers that be are gonna let Donald Trump waltz his way right into the White House.

He'll either really have no say or something terribles gonna happen to him. He'll probably end up dropping dead from a "heart-attack" or something and Pence and the cronies will take over.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

It's still so beautiful that Clinton got shit-canned. She had this huge extravagant victory party planned and everything. Not even giving thought to the idea that she may lose.

Old 12-24-2016, 04:22 PM   #4253
fuzzyroes
Socialphobic

For you guys who get Movie Central: You should check out the CIRCUS documentary. It's a 14 part series documenting the election cycle.

The 1 hour finale is absolutely priceless... They're talking to John Podesta the night before the election and he's all cocky as hell, patting himself on the back and the interviewer asks: how will you feel if you guys end up losing tomorrow? And he goes "honestly, that isn't even a thought that's crossed my mind. I can't comprehend that happening in any way"

Old 12-25-2016, 01:28 PM   #4254
FoolofaTook
Socialphobic

Do you believe in God?

Old 12-26-2016, 07:10 AM   #4255
smashingjj
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
hmmm...

Russia and the U.S. are natural allies, dating back to the pre-Bolshevik revolution. Trump and Putin are hardly angels, however, by comparison to the Satanist they are battling, they are effectively acting as such and find themselves now looking at each other and like good poker players are working the table away from the others.

As loud as the little leftist bitches can be, Trump's biggest problem are the establishment hawks and neo-cons that currently surround him. They would love nothing more than to have President Pence, so he's got to watch those he's most closely aligned with atm. Many would love to undermine and/or persuade him into the more established m.o.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Nah man. TOC knows his shit. It's just if you don't research anything that he's saying it can kind of seemed whacked-out at a first glance. But the man knows his shit.
Hmmm...