Old 10-04-2002, 02:16 AM   #1
Fathoms (unadored)
Apocalyptic Poster

Unhappy A black day for Fathoms

*7th Heaven post lost in the untertow
*Spiders in laundry basket
*Computer continually crashes, can't even handle all these pop-ups
*Unadored come ruin or rapture
*Restless (narcalepsy and insomnia simultaniously)
*And worst of all...

I need a hug. Preferably from someone who isn't capable of growing facial hair.

Old 10-04-2002, 02:19 AM   #2
noir cat
Socialphobic

Unhappy COCAINE LINES COCAINE LINES COCAINE LINES COCAINE LINES COCAINE LINES COCAINE LINES

*Hugs*. I'm sorry.

I lost my "I study AT LEAST 10 hours a week for math class and I still got two fucking Cs for both my math tests and on top of that I think I failed my Natural Environment test and on top of THAT I have a C in my fucking Biology test because I've been too busy studying math just to get FUCKING Cs". So I know how you feel. Kinda.

I'm sorry.
This time i kept watch of the tub to make sure the goldfish would not commit suicide, for, no matter how mad it was at life or at god or at its life partner, there was no way i was going to be on call when it finally managed to take its own life.

-- M.

Old 10-04-2002, 02:20 AM   #3
Oblivious
Apocalyptic Poster

Unhappy

that's horribly tragic. please don't kill the spiders.

Old 10-04-2002, 02:25 AM   #4
Mr. Rhinoceros

Oh great. Courier. Just what I WANTED.

Old 10-04-2002, 09:56 AM   #5
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Here, have some pictures to cheer you up
http://www.mastromedia.com/antarctic...es/anic014.JPG
http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/uni/emi/...eishoehle.jpeg

Old 10-04-2002, 11:09 AM   #6
Junebug
Minion of Satan

I can't grow facial hair! but you may not want a hug from me. My hair smells smoky. Ummm at least you provided a warm place for a spider to take a break. Good for you.

Quote:
Originally posted by DeviousJ
Here, have some pictures to cheer you up
those are awesome.

Old 10-04-2002, 12:14 PM   #7
Fathoms (unadored)
Apocalyptic Poster

http://www.netphoria.org/forums/imag...embarassed.gif

Awww shucks guys. Thanks.

Oblivious: Nah. I was about to crush the spider that fell to the floor but had mercy on it. It just crawled under the washer and dissapeared from my life. Hopefully.

DeviousJ: The ice caves are wonderful. I wonder what would happen if you took ice from the arctic and ice from the antartica, put them in a blender and then turned the blender on and then drank what was left of the liquified ice after you turned the blender off. I kind of feel like the ices wouldn't gel so nice and each would be compelling me to go to their respective native territory. A person could break in two. Or maybe, the combination of such polar opposite molechules would give a person superhuman powers. Such as the ability to liquify and freeze people with their icy stare.

Old 10-04-2002, 12:24 PM   #8
Samsa
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Fathoms (unadored)
http://www.netphoria.org/forums/imag...embarassed.gif

Awww shucks guys. Thanks.

Oblivious: Nah. I was about to crush the spider that fell to the floor but had mercy on it. It just crawled under the washer and dissapeared from my life. Hopefully.

DeviousJ: The ice caves are wonderful. I wonder what would happen if you took ice from the arctic and ice from the antartica, put them in a blender and then turned the blender on and then drank what was left of the liquified ice after you turned the blender off. I kind of feel like the ices wouldn't gel so nice and each would be compelling me to go to their respective native territory. A person could break in two. Or maybe, the combination of such polar opposite molechules would give a person superhuman powers. Such as the ability to liquify and freeze people with their icy stare.
except unfortunately the world is round and they are basically the same stuff http://www.netphoria.org/forums/images/smilies/damn.gif

Last edited by Samsa : 10-04-2002 at 12:27 PM.

Old 10-04-2002, 12:33 PM   #9
Oblivious
Apocalyptic Poster

Talking

aww. well i am glad that you chose not to make a mad dash to squish the spider Fathoms. my first instinct whenever i see something that i believe may be after my life's blood is to squash it dead but i have been trying to recondition myself into just letting things of that nature be. like i have a fairly large wolf spider that lives behind my desk...he's so large that when he makes an appearance i can hear the pitter patter of his eight little feet as he scurries about. he creeps me out but i realize that he needs a place to exist comfortably just as i do.

Old 10-04-2002, 01:55 PM   #10
Apart
Apocalyptic Poster

Default hah

Quote:
Originally posted by Oblivious
aww. well i am glad that you chose not to make a mad dash to squish the spider Fathoms. my first instinct whenever i see something that i believe may be after my life's blood is to squash it dead but i have been trying to recondition myself into just letting things of that nature be. like i have a fairly large wolf spider that lives behind my desk...he's so large that when he makes an appearance i can hear the pitter patter of his eight little feet as he scurries about. he creeps me out but i realize that he needs a place to exist comfortably just as i do.
aww whats the matter dumbfuck? does the spider stress you out horribly by doing nothing as well? hahahaha. weak sorry bitch. go crawl into a corner.

Old 10-04-2002, 03:49 PM   #11
Mayfuck
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Samsa

except unfortunately the world is round and they are basically the same stuff http://www.netphoria.org/forums/images/smilies/damn.gif
Go tell that to the Martians!