Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2018, 10:53 PM   #61
fuzzyroes
Banned

Read the tweet, little guy.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:55 PM   #62
fuzzyroes
Banned

And if you don't think Bourdain going after Clinton as being rapey and a piece of shit and Hilary for being a scumbag for belittling his victims and then implying that Hillary was well aware of what Weinstein was up to ruffles some serious feathers, then you're just naive.

No respected public figure has come after them that hard... Especially a respected liberal like Bourdain.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #63
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
the afterlife is almost certainly not real but
assuming you're not speaking about constructs like heaven and hell, it takes hella audacity to just come out with a statement like that

Quote:
makes it appear that we won the cosmic lottery
it's wholly possible that three have been countless advanced civilizations just like us, or better, at myriad points in the history of the universe, and they all get wiped out by a filter event before they develop means of communicating past time/space or what have you. nothing means anything. even the most brilliant scientists on earth are only able to speculate or find out rudimentary, nearly trivial stuff about the universe. we just probably do not have the capacity to understand any of it at all, like an ant will never be able to fathom what is an amusement park and why people pay money (i'm sorry, Pence) to go there

Old 07-19-2018, 11:05 PM   #64
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
assuming you're not speaking about constructs like heaven and hell, it takes hella audacity to just come out with a statement like that
what i meant is that consciousness almost certainly ends after death

Quote:
it's wholly possible that three have been countless advanced civilizations just like us, or better, at myriad points in the history of the universe, and they all get wiped out by a filter event before they develop means of communicating past time/space or what have you. nothing means anything. even the most brilliant scientists on earth are only able to speculate or find out rudimentary, nearly trivial stuff about the universe. we just probably do not have the capacity to understand any of it at all, like an ant will never be able to fathom what is an amusement park and why people pay money (i'm sorry, Pence) to go there
certainly agree with this, we don't know shit. but even if there have been millions of other civilizations, or more, we as individuals existing is (was) extremely improbable

Old 07-20-2018, 12:00 AM   #65
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Daily Mail oh my god