Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2020, 02:22 AM   #1
Alice
Minion of Satan

Talking Fuzzyroes pissing on Gamecubes IN HELL

I've been in touch with the cabal and they tell me this one's a safe bet

Old 02-07-2020, 02:23 AM   #2
Alice
Minion of Satan

Money in the bank, as they say

Old 02-07-2020, 02:23 AM   #3
Alice
Minion of Satan

Fucking eh!

Old 02-07-2020, 02:28 AM   #4
Alice
Minion of Satan

Let's use these final moments to reflect on our time together, shall we?

Old 02-07-2020, 02:30 AM   #5
Alice
Minion of Satan

Who would like to say a few words?

Old 02-07-2020, 02:36 AM   #6
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

rest in piss sweet prince

Old 02-07-2020, 05:48 AM   #7
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Old 02-07-2020, 07:19 AM   #8
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Something something Mario Sunshine something something Mario Kart Double Dash to the bathroom

Old 02-07-2020, 08:27 AM   #9
paranoid
Minion of Satan

So long, dick fart.

About fucking time.

Old 02-07-2020, 08:51 AM   #10
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's been fun my friends, see y'all in the pit

Old 02-07-2020, 09:10 AM   #11
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

someday we wave goodbye and wish we'd never waved hello

Old 02-07-2020, 09:15 AM   #12
fuzzyroes
Banned

To everyone, I just wanna say, it's been real.

I'm sorry if I derailed shit a lot back in the days. I was just going through a super dark time and was drinking myself stupid. I had some real problems. I appreciate everyone being patient back then.But I suppose the damage was done and being sent to the SP boards only, well the truth is I only even like 2 or 3 albums so there's really no point of me to stick around anyways. I was basically only just fucking around and having a laugh since the initial ban.

But uhh honestly, I mostly just wanna apologize for all the drunk nonsense back in the days, mostly like 3-5 years back. I sometimes come across old posts and just cringe. I know a lot of people needed this community and I was so drunk and manic that I wasn't self-aware that I was a detriment to the people who really needed the community to work through their own issues.

So I do genuinely feel bad about that

And I think maybe I've just sunk into that troll route in the last year or so and that's not cool for the folks who actually really wanna discuss Billy Corgan's projects. Anyhow, just felt necessary to get that off my chest because I do have remorse for my behavior years back.

Old 02-07-2020, 09:18 AM   #13
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

No one really wants to discuss Billy Corgan's projects.

Old 02-07-2020, 09:19 AM   #14
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

People just don't like the self-righteous alt-right sludge you spew here.

Old 02-07-2020, 09:21 AM   #15
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
To everyone, I just wanna say, it's been real.

I'm sorry if I derailed shit a lot back in the days. I was just going through a super dark time and was drinking myself stupid. I had some real problems. I appreciate everyone being patient back then.But I suppose the damage was done and being sent to the SP boards only, well the truth is I only even like 2 or 3 albums so there's really no point of me to stick around anyways. I was basically only just fucking around and having a laugh since the initial ban.

But uhh honestly, I mostly just wanna apologize for all the drunk nonsense back in the days, mostly like 3-5 years back. I sometimes come across old posts and just cringe. I know a lot of people needed this community and I was so drunk and manic that I wasn't self-aware that I was a detriment to the people who really needed the community to work through their own issues.

So I do genuinely feel bad about that

And I think maybe I've just sunk into that troll route in the last year or so and that's not cool for the folks who actually really wanna discuss Billy Corgan's projects. Anyhow, just felt necessary to get that off my chest because I do have remorse for my behavior years back.
How about your behavior in the last...I dunno...week?

Old 02-07-2020, 09:25 AM   #16
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
No one really wants to discuss Billy Corgan's projects.
A lot of people really do. And I'd often feel bad about that when I'd use this public space to always spar with the folks I had always feuded with years back. The truth is, I feel like I'd hardly even start it. But I think the truth is, people wouldn't rest until I got banned. Of course I was a willing participant after the initial baiting. So just a cancerous situation all around

Old 02-07-2020, 09:28 AM   #17
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

No one cares about the sparring. Everyone here can tolerate a lot of shit. Again, it's the self-righteous alt-right sludge. Trust me. I'm one of two people who didn't want a ban. I wish you well, but your lack of self-awareness in this regard will continue to harm you long after Netphoria has faded from everyone's collective memory.

Old 02-07-2020, 09:29 AM   #18
DiscoJon
Apocalyptic Poster

YIKES

Old 02-07-2020, 09:31 AM   #19
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncg View Post
How about your behavior in the last...I dunno...week?
No, I have no remorse about that at all. I morphed into someone who came here for all the wrong reasons.

The real remorse and sadness I feel is from all the nonsense back in the days. I was really fucked up and surprised I didn't wind up dead. I feel sadness cause I came from a genuine place in those days but just tainted the public space with my inebriation for people who really needed to work out stuff in a sober minded place.

So in all sincerity, sorry about that folks. I fully take responsibility and it's been clear for quite awhile that the damage had been done and was irreparable. So I was fully aware that a ban would be coming sooner than later, honestly, I'm surprised it's taken as long as it has. Kudos to you guys for the kind heart.

But yeah, I felt it necessary to get that off my chest.

Old 02-07-2020, 09:31 AM   #20
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
The truth is, I feel like I'd hardly even start it. But I think the truth is, people wouldn't rest until I got banned.
You and I agree on that. I thought you being around only on the sp board would fix the butting heads issues. It didn't. We could start deleting posts where boarders share your tweets, but for one thing nobody is here on a regular basis who can do that, and it wouldn't fix it either. This BAN HIM thing went on for a long time, and now we're here. At least you got your own IN HELL thread. Be well, fuzzman.

Old 02-07-2020, 09:34 AM   #21
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
No one cares about the sparring. Everyone here can tolerate a lot of shit. Again, it's the self-righteous alt-right sludge. Trust me. I'm one of two people who didn't want a ban. I wish you well, but your lack of self-awareness in this regard will continue to harm you long after Netphoria has faded from everyone's collective memory.
To be fair, I avoided posting any alt-right stuff after the initial banning, but I understand. The damage was done. The conflict was irreparable and it was completely my fault.

I just feel bad about my behavior from back in the days.

Old 02-07-2020, 09:36 AM   #22
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
You and I agree on that. I thought you being around only on the sp board would fix the butting heads issues. It didn't. We could start deleting posts where boarders share your tweets, but for one thing nobody is here on a regular basis who can do that, and it wouldn't fix it either. This BAN HIM thing went on for a long time, and now we're here. At least you got your own IN HELL thread. Be well, fuzzman.
Thanks, I appreciate that

Old 02-07-2020, 09:48 AM   #23
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
To be fair, I avoided posting any alt-right stuff after the initial banning, but I understand. The damage was done. The conflict was irreparable and it was completely my fault.

I just feel bad about my behavior from back in the days.
To be clear, i don’t think u deserve a ban for being a drunken threadshit in the past. We all have our problems. But where i will forgive and even try to root for a fellow addict, i have no desire to hang out with an agent of hate. It doesn’t matter to me whether u posted that shit here or someone else did. If it makes u chuckle to amplify and regurgitate hateful messages on the internet, u don’t deserve to be a part of any decent community. And this is a decent community, it really is. Frankly i hope it stings that u can’t be a part of it anymore, that u gave that up, for what? For a chuckle? To chuckle while people are getting gunned down in their places of worship by maniacs motivated by the very same messages in which you gleefully immerse yourself? Have fun laughing yourself sick with your new friends

Old 02-07-2020, 09:57 AM   #24
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
To be clear, i don’t think u deserve a ban for being a drunken threadshit in the past. We all have our problems. But where i will forgive and even try to root for a fellow addict, i have no desire to hang out with an agent of hate. It doesn’t matter to me whether u posted that shit here or someone else did. If it makes u chuckle to amplify and regurgitate hateful messages on the internet, u don’t deserve to be a part of any decent community. And this is a decent community, it really is. Frankly i hope it stings that u can’t be a part of it anymore, that u gave that up, for what? For a chuckle? To chuckle while people are getting gunned down in their places of worship by maniacs motivated by the very same messages in which you gleefully immerse yourself? Have fun laughing yourself sick with your new friends
While it's true I've been on an anti-ruling class Zionist kick, I'd never hold that against the common Jewish folk and I'd certainly never advocate for violence against even the most vile of the ruling class. Let's face it, I basically clicked retweet on that gif because the girl was smoking hot. Not making excuses for anything, I just wanna make that clear because you're going on an absurd stretch there.

Old 02-07-2020, 09:59 AM   #25
fuzzyroes
Banned

But nonetheless, farewell Run2Me. Thanks for being one of the comforting and supportive voices when I was really in trouble. I appreciated it then, and appreciate it now. Just want you to know that, brother.

God bless

Old 02-07-2020, 10:02 AM   #26
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Don't you just hate it when goodbyes linger on forever and you're just thinking, "Geez, fuck off already. It's getting late and I'm going to have to both drive home and organize something for dinner when we're done here whereas you'll just go sit on a plane or a bus or whatever mode of going away you've gone with in this situation with no worries, all buoyed with good vibes from our lengthy parting. Honestly, that lack of conscientiousness really puts me off," while they blab on and on and all you can do is try to craft responses that stifle further conversation?

Old 02-07-2020, 10:10 AM   #27
fuzzyroes
Banned

RunToMe is one of the good guys. It's hard to understand or be aware at the time of how ones words and advice is of an affect to a man, but thinking back, it really helped to have someone who had been through similar circumstances and situations offer advice and help put things in perspective.

So yeah buddy, I appreciate you man. Sometimes it's those secondhand insights that can help a man come to realizations.

So of course, Buzz. I respect the man, of course I'd reply to his send off.

Old 02-07-2020, 10:12 AM   #28
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Well... I suppose you'll be eager to get Customs out of the way, huh.

Old 02-07-2020, 10:13 AM   #29
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Old 02-07-2020, 10:17 AM   #30
fuzzyroes
Banned

I go to sleep now. Best of luck to everyone. I'm rooting for you guys. Life is precious, grab it by the balls and make the most of it. RBG, Reprise, Ram, I'm pulling for you guys. You guys can do this, grab life by the horns and you guys can have a happy life. You guys are the ones I'm rooting for the most.

As they say, If you're brave enough to say goodbye, god will reward you with a new hello

Peace out guys, be well and live well

#Fuzzman out