Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2014, 03:39 PM   #31
slunken
Virgo

also for those playing the mapping game at home, the club bogart's (pumpkins arising tour) is a half block away on the other side of the street

Old 05-10-2014, 03:44 PM   #32
MusicMan4

sounds like they bogarted all of sudsy's business

Old 05-10-2014, 03:46 PM   #33
slunken
Virgo

HIIIYYYOOOO

Old 05-10-2014, 03:50 PM   #34
MusicMan4

it's freaking me out that i'm watching a video of this guy playing an awesome show three months before he died in a damn car crash
the universe sucks

every time you do something cool you could be about to die
i could make some cool posts tonight and be smiling and and them bam heart attack fuck you fatty

Old 05-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #35
MusicMan4

really makes you think man
who do you think is going to play the last killer rock show before scotty's theory of the sun blowing up happens
doing a killer jam and just sticking up his/her damn middle finger at the sun as it gets brighter and brighter
you stare directly into that fucker because who cares if you go blind it's all over anyway

Old 05-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #36
MusicMan4

on the other hand the slow heat death of the universe seems to really not lend itself to a killer end of existence jam
we gotta know it's about to happen and it's gotta be epic and violent

Old 05-10-2014, 03:53 PM   #37
MusicMan4

it'll never be uploaded to youtube

Old 05-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #38
MusicMan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post

i never thought i'd say this, but i think i might start thinking about buying something.
buy some drugs and forget your problems

Old 05-10-2014, 04:11 PM   #39
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
on the other hand the slow heat death of the universe seems to really not lend itself to a killer end of existence jam
we gotta know it's about to happen and it's gotta be epic and violent
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OHPUiMxjRH...9mpZMMh_ph.jpg

Old 05-10-2014, 04:12 PM   #40
slunken
Virgo

"break stuff" could have been a wonderful kit-kat ad campaign

Old 05-10-2014, 04:15 PM   #41
MusicMan4

was re-arranged used for lego commercials

Old 05-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #42
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bread Regal View Post
i never use on-site coin op laundry because it increases the probability i will have to interact with my neighbors. plus, the place that i go to is 24 hours and has free wifi so i can just browse reddit for two hours while my clothes get washed in industrial washers and dryers.
This made me laugh, cause I cannot stand a couple of my neighbors, and will do what I can to avoid them. Our laundry room is in the basement, where giant spiders live. I also hate going to the laundry mat because I don't like people watching me do laundry. I really need to move some where, where I can have my washer and dryer again. I'm feeling very anti social this year.

Old 05-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #43
null123
Minion of Satan

i moved 3 times this year, once last year and once almost every year before since i was 18
sucks

Old 05-23-2014, 01:07 AM   #44
Eulogy
huh

I can't do this. I got a really, really stupidly passive aggressive email from the "building manager," and I didn't see it until after the owner of the fucking company called me, ostensibly to apologize.

I fucking hate this. So fucking much.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:08 AM   #45
Eulogy
huh

I will be buying. As soon as I can.

which, fuck, ugh, i did not ever want to do.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:10 AM   #46
Eulogy
huh

"OH YOU DON'T WANT TO INITIAL A PROVISION YOU CANNOT POSSIBLY VOUCH FOR? OH WELL THEN HAHA I WILL FUCK YOU"

I have never encountered dumber people than when I have been looking for an apartment. Never.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:13 AM   #47
Bread Regal
Banned

maybe my reading disability is acting up but i feel like there's a lot of missing parts to this story.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:14 AM   #48
Eulogy
huh

oh and i don't think i told you guys we got rejected from the place i was talking about

WHICH IS FUCKING INSANE

FUCK

Old 05-23-2014, 01:14 AM   #49
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
maybe my reading disability is acting up but i feel like there's a lot of missing parts to this story.
i will fill in whatever you want to know

Old 05-23-2014, 01:15 AM   #50
Bread Regal
Banned

well

can you summarize the content of the email

Old 05-23-2014, 01:17 AM   #51
Eulogy
huh

this guy sends lease docs to us yesterday. tells us we NEED to get everything in by tomorrow. i call him with a question. he doesn't answer. i email him, and i GET HIS FUCKING OUT OF OFFICE EMAIL ANSWER. and then he responds to me by saying that the whole lease, even the part i cannot possibly fill out truthfully, needs to be done or it will be gone. and he cc's the guy who showed it to us and tells him to let him know if it needs to go back on the market.

??????????????????????????????????????????

i'm sort of thinking of telling him to fuck off.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:18 AM   #52
Eulogy
huh

and i already have a cashier's check for half the rent and the lease admin fee, and i already gave someone else the other half of the rent. so i am essentially broke right now.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:25 AM   #53
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy View Post
I will be buying. As soon as I can.

which, fuck, ugh, i did not ever want to do.
you think leasors are dickweeds just wait till you try and get that home loan

Old 05-23-2014, 01:26 AM   #54
Eulogy
huh

oh, and lord help these people if i go there tomorrow and they aren't helpful.

if you choose to mess with people who 1) have money and 2) one of them is a fucking lawyer

eat shit.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:27 AM   #55
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
you think leasors are dickweeds just wait till you try and get that home loan
it seems much easier to get a home loan.

Old 05-23-2014, 01:28 AM   #56
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
i never use on-site coin op laundry because it increases the probability i will have to interact with my neighbors.
JB you gotta work on your ignoring people skills, never looking at them skills, and when they talk to you you need to be well practiced in conversation icers

i never have an issue with people interacting me when i don't want them to because i'm good at all three and i make use of them deliberately

the only time i run into issues is when service industry folks try to buddy buddy me and on the one hand i want to just say "look i don't want to talk to you, if you just give me my food and keep my tea filled you will be richly rewarded" but i also feel like i just have to put up with it because they have a hard job

Old 05-23-2014, 01:30 AM   #57
Trotskilicious
Banned

or that one time that fucking chick at taco deli kept calling me dude

i'm still mad about that

and i let people call me dude

just not impossibly perky early 20 something austin tourista I AM A GROWN ASS MAN KEEP AUSTIN NATIVE!! BEWARE FOREIGN INFLUENCE!!! IF I HAD THE GUNS MR TWEED

Old 05-23-2014, 02:43 AM   #58
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
JB you gotta work on your ignoring people skills, never looking at them skills, and when they talk to you you need to be well practiced in conversation icers

i never have an issue with people interacting me when i don't want them to because i'm good at all three and i make use of them deliberately
b

this. People never address me. And if they do they don't do it twice.

I went to the dentist earlier this week and even he stops trying to talk to me about anything after like two questions. He's a good dentist but i'm there to get my teeth fixed, not conversation. Don't ask me about my life. I know you're good, you wont lose me just because you don't talk to me (well other than about the procedures, thats fine).

All that being said i get asked for directions too often for someone who barely ever goes out and never makes eye contact. Im not sure what that's all about. maybe i look like native montrealer (im not

Old 05-23-2014, 02:48 AM   #59
Trotskilicious
Banned

well when someone is poking around in my mouth or cutting my hair i do owe them the basic human courtesy of talking to them, jesus dude what the fuck

i mean dickweed magoo at the laundromat please don't talk to me...anyway people taht talk to you in those situations almost invairably lunatics

or fucks at work, fucks at work are seriously like fuck people at work shut the fuck up don't talk to me ever okay

Old 05-23-2014, 03:16 AM   #60
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Look when someone's poking around in my mouth, it means they gave me the 60 bucks already and they're not paying me for conversation.