Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2018, 07:18 PM   #631
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

aaah, I feel like catching up on a tv show I have never seen.

so that stuff does not get deleted on fb then? that makes...sense...I guess. keep it positive! unless it hits who linda told you to hit.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:20 PM   #632
in stereo
Demi-God

that FB group asks the following questions to apply to join (lolol):

What's your favorite song on the newest SP album, Monuments to an Elegy?
What is your favorite newer SP song released from 2007-2017?
What is the real name of SP's hit song that people incorrectly call 'Rat in A Cage'?

i can't take that seriously so i closed the window. screengrabs plz

Old 02-14-2018, 07:20 PM   #633
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Yeah, I'm in the group. And he writes just like Billy, albeit slightly more perceptible to the common man.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:20 PM   #634
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Right, cause Billy needs a fake account to criticize someone.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:21 PM   #635
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbags View Post
The media really need to pick up on this story.

This is way bigger than D'arcy speaking out against the reunion.
I don't know about that. The D'arcy interview made me happy to see.

no matter how "bullet-point, straight up structured" people wanted it to be. for once, the jerking material of the "classic Sp" actually - talked! the nerve! It still makes me happy she did.
the only one who ran his mouth since 1988 is Billy. the only one who turned the legacy of that band name into a joke is also him. the only one who cashed out bigly - is also him. so what? she talked once? OUTRAGEOUS!

this, the "damage control" part, might be a bigger story. but it sure is the uglier one.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:22 PM   #636
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Child View Post
Right, cause Billy needs a fake account to criticize someone.
It's more than that. It's almost like propaganda.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:25 PM   #637
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stereo View Post
that FB group asks the following questions to apply to join (lolol):

What's your favorite song on the newest SP album, Monuments to an Elegy?
What is your favorite newer SP song released from 2007-2017?
What is the real name of SP's hit song that people incorrectly call 'Rat in A Cage'?

i can't take that seriously so i closed the window. screengrabs plz
hahaha me too. For a second I felt like writing bogus answers but nah.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:25 PM   #638
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

What propaganda? Nobody else cares, it's not like this fake is getting any attention in the real world and damaging Darcys reputation to the world.

If Billy wants to criticize anyone, he goes to the mic and speak to everybody.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:29 PM   #639
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
this, the "damage control" part, might be a bigger story. but it sure is the uglier one.
If it turns out Billy or the SP Camp intentionally leaked the photo as retribution against D'arcy for speaking out ...it would most likely end Billy's career.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:30 PM   #640
pavementtune

dude, in what world would end that his career? It wouldn't.

(have you checked who sits in positions despite having a string of sexual assault law suits on his ass? this is like. business as usual. sadly.)

Old 02-14-2018, 07:33 PM   #641
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:

(have you checked who sits in positions despite having a string of sexual assault law suits on his ass? this is like. business as usual. sadly.)
I agree it’s a longshot for a career-ending moment, but one major difference worth noting is that bill doesn’t enjoy the covert support of the kremlin

Old 02-14-2018, 07:36 PM   #642
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Patrick Salerno How the Fuck can this be real and D say what she said when she and Billy have been talking for like two years now as friends. I’m fucking speechless. I wish it were punk’d type situation. Everything was fine up to three weeks ago. Nothing makes sense, nothing. She tried to kick me out of the house last night for defending Billy and said I was drinking his “koolaid” wtf!

Linda Strawberry-Coloma Sigh. That’s so sad. I wish she could see how much everyone has changed. How different it all is. Everyone is calm sober and focused on their kids. I guess she still has old wounds. But, I hope she’s okay. We tried. :/ it was nice talking to you anyway! Even if we couldn’t wrangle a happy ending.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:37 PM   #643
ilikeplanets
Braindead

i didn't even know i was in that group, i guess someone added me years ago

Old 02-14-2018, 07:37 PM   #644
fluxequalsrad
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
I agree it’s a longshot for a career-ending moment, but one major difference worth noting is that bill doesn’t enjoy the covert support of the kremlin
This isn't career ending, but it's the end of playing in arenas... which is stupid anyway, especially when you are an old, bald, fat cunt.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:38 PM   #645
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post
bwahahaha, good point!

I am just. you know. been around LA for work a bit too long. this business, film, any other - a threat-revenge-pic that a former assistant of her sent around? ugly words?

against someone who was branded as the mentally ill brought-nothing-but-a-nice-ass-to-the-band for over 20 years? and is currently still being branded as that? against - Belly and his machinery? in other words - it would be nice to believe "Time's Up" includes that if you get this shit, it will have consequences for anyone but you. reality says otherwise.

this will not end his career in the slightest. good thing is he ended his career pretty much around Zwan anyway.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:40 PM   #646
paranoid
Minion of Satan

someone please post the brad davis comments.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:42 PM   #647
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
Patrick Salerno How the Fuck can this be real and D say what she said when she and Billy have been talking for like two years now as friends. I’m fucking speechless. I wish it were punk’d type situation. Everything was fine up to three weeks ago. Nothing makes sense, nothing. She tried to kick me out of the house last night for defending Billy and said I was drinking his “koolaid” wtf!

Linda Strawberry-Coloma Sigh. That’s so sad. I wish she could see how much everyone has changed. How different it all is. Everyone is calm sober and focused on their kids. I guess she still has old wounds. But, I hope she’s okay. We tried. :/ it was nice talking to you anyway! Even if we couldn’t wrangle a happy ending.
good for her. I hear there are barns and fields around Michigan where Patrick can hang out. maybe some of his facebook "fan friends" can offer him a sofa.

"tried to kick me out." dude, how about you get the fuck out of the house then instead of jumping on facebook to do what you do best.

"calm and sober" - Linda is so fucking full of shit. can she add "sober" in any more posts, please? WE tried. Linda, newsflash - you were never in SP.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:46 PM   #648
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:

It would definitely end it in my eyes.

Old 02-14-2018, 07:59 PM   #649
Gooch
Apocalyptic Poster

This would be a great time for someone to leak a bunch of unreleased music.

Legal Disclaimer: Im only kidding! hahaha! Joke! Dont sue me, SP camp!

Old 02-14-2018, 08:00 PM   #650
pavementtune

It would yea. I don't have a single track or boot or anything any more. but hey, if armingsheeps are around and want to go for it - you saw the sticky post which says no links - on this site. to spare pakula the shitfest. take that as you may.

(and start with machina tracks maybe? the countdown is almost done!)

Old 02-14-2018, 08:04 PM   #651
Disarmu
Pledge

Look at me. Is this a face that would lie? Im not a woman scorned. Im not pissed that Im missing out on a massive payday. Do i look like i need the money? Im barely able to keep my shit together on a daily basis, I havent lifted a bass in 19 years and cant even recognise a pumpkins song when it comes on the radio but hey im ready for an arena tour. I want to create music in the studio and bring back the glory days of the pumpkins as i am the missing link. Im classicly trained! I mean look at all the music ive created since i left the Pumpkins. Jeeeeeezzzz

Last edited by pavementtune : 02-14-2018 at 09:06 PM.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:05 PM   #652
Glopaiswe
Pledge

Quote:
"calm and sober" - Linda is so fucking full of shit. can she add "sober" in any more posts, please? WE tried. Linda, newsflash - you were never in SP.
My thoughts exactly. She's such a sad person. Just as irrelevant as any of us, but somehow she's some sort of leader/moral compass for those braindead SP camp minions.

I'm still disgusted by the way she described D'arcy's "shocking" photo. What an irrelevant, bottom feeder piece of shit she is.

P.S. Fuck you Billy. Belittling your old bandmate by trying to blackmail/body shame her? Grow the fuck up already.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:06 PM   #653
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
This would be a great time for someone to leak a bunch of unreleased music.

Legal Disclaimer: Im only kidding! hahaha! Joke! Dont sue me, SP camp!
How do you know it hasn't already?

Old 02-14-2018, 08:07 PM   #654
andrewface
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disarmu View Post
Look at me. Is this a face that would lie? Im not a woman scorned. Im not pissed that Im missing out on a massive payday. Do i look like i need the money? Im barely able to keep my shit together on a daily basis, I havent lifted a bass in 19 years and cant even recognise a pumpkins song when it comes on the radio but hey im ready for an arena tour. I want to create music in the studio and bring back the glory days of the pumpkins as i am the missing link. Im classicly trained! I mean look at all the music ive created since i left the Pumpkins. Jeeeeeezzzz

looks like she's in way better shape then Jimmy!

Last edited by pavementtune : 02-14-2018 at 09:07 PM.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:12 PM   #655
wpc33
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: Cheating on my wife with Kurt Cobain's wife. He'll live.

Linda aka Disarmu, you are using Linda's playbook with every post.
The funny thing about dumb people is they think you're dumber than them.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:12 PM   #656
YA5H
Demi-God

Am I too late to the party? Soneone pm me this d'arcy pic so I can are what a shitbag billy is..

Old 02-14-2018, 08:13 PM   #657
andrewface
Apocalyptic Poster

LOL pretty ironic tour name:

https://www.livenation.com/events/74...so-bright-tour

Old 02-14-2018, 08:13 PM   #658
soniclovenoize
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post

Huh

Old 02-14-2018, 08:14 PM   #659
wpc33
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: Cheating on my wife with Kurt Cobain's wife. He'll live.

Linda's job interview

Old 02-14-2018, 08:27 PM   #660
Gooch
Apocalyptic Poster

Arena shows??? nice! I'm heading over to GroupOn to get my discounted 10$ tickets again!