Socialphobic

Old 01-13-2018, 04:19 AM   #843
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

14 Weeks No Weed

Old 01-13-2018, 11:08 AM   #844
yo soy el mejor

my rodent lovin' started in the 3rd grade when we had a class pet, which was a gerbil. kids could volunteer to bring it home over the weekend and i eventually got my own and named him biscuit (not a very good name...he was just light brown and looked like a biscuit when he slept)

and then i got a bunch of mice. and then a rat.

rodents rule. so fun. +++++

Old 01-13-2018, 12:29 PM   #845
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Did you shoplift your rodents

Old 01-13-2018, 02:50 PM   #846
yo soy el mejor

How is babby formed

Old 01-13-2018, 02:56 PM   #847
FoolofaTook

You are as gracious in victory as you are in defeat. I think I shall pos rep you.

Old 01-13-2018, 03:42 PM   #848
FoolofaTook

Thumbs up

Y s e m neg repped me for staying sober.

You should really check out Burzum, dearest. You are sooo House Harkonnen. Welcome!

Old 01-13-2018, 03:44 PM   #849
FoolofaTook

Teh B0llz thank you for the support but I have set a relapse date: the 20th. That will make it one month since I bought this eighth and proof that I have at least a little self control.

Old 01-14-2018, 12:33 AM   #850
Ram27
dumb

Won both my bets today on the NFL playoffs. Was so drunk I forgot who I took for the first one lol @fuzzy

Good day today

Old 01-14-2018, 12:40 AM   #851
fuzzyroes
Banned

Well, at least one of us is winning today!

For what it's worth, I'm losing in NHL today. Slept in and didn't get the bet in for the ATL/PHI game!!! Was gonna bet the Eagles though! D'OH!

Old 01-14-2018, 12:44 AM   #852
fuzzyroes
Banned

Bet Minnesota tomorrow bro! Trust me!

Old 01-14-2018, 12:54 AM   #853
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Minnisota to win?

Old 01-14-2018, 06:50 AM   #854
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Yesterday at the bar one of our friends said she and her boyfriend found a single bullet in her house. No gun, no other bullets. Just the one lying on the ground... people can be weird.

Old 01-14-2018, 08:54 PM   #855
Ram27
dumb

I picked every single NFL playoff this weekend

��������

Old 01-14-2018, 10:38 PM   #856
Ram27
dumb

Hey y'all. I directed my first broadcast last week and it went really well. New crew is doing great. It also, somehow, made me get over this girl I've been complaining about

It all makes sense and I feel I've grown a lot and all that shit or whatever I just wanna jam some Pumpkins

Last edited by Ram27 : 01-14-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Old 01-14-2018, 10:46 PM   #857
Ram27
dumb

WHEN I CAN I WILL

FOOL ENOUGH TO ALMOST BE IT

Old 01-14-2018, 10:46 PM   #858
Ram27
dumb

NO MORE PROMISE NO MORE SORROW

Old 01-14-2018, 11:21 PM   #859
FoolofaTook

Better than drugs:

7 O Pavarnana, place me in that deathless, undecaying world Wherein the light of heaven is set, and everlasting lustre shines. Flow, Indu, flow for Indra's sake.
8 Make me immortal in that realm where dwells the King, Vivasvān's Son, Where is the secret shrine of heaven, where are those waters young and fresh. Flow, Indu, flow for Indra's sake.
9 Make me immortal in that realm where they move even as they list, In the third sphere of inmost heaven where lucid worlds are full of light. Flow, Indu, flow for Indra's sake.
10 Make me immortal in that realm of eager wish and strong desire, The region of the radiant Moon, where food and full delight are found. Flow, Indu, flow for Indra's sake:
11 Make me immortal in that realm where happiness and transports, where Joys and felicities combine, and longing wishes are fulfilled. Flow, Indu, flow for Indra's sake.

Mandala IX Hymn 113:7-11

Old 01-14-2018, 11:22 PM   #860
FoolofaTook

Flow, Ram, flow for Jimbo's sake!

Old 01-15-2018, 08:11 PM   #861
Disco King
Minion of Satan

So, the other day, I went on a second date with this girl I'd went out with maybe a month or two prior. After the first date, she expressed excitement about a second (she literally said "I'm excited"), but then she just kinda fell off the radar.

Even though I didn't really feel that "spark" on the first date, I liked her enough that I would at least want to maintain contact as friends, so it was a little disappointing that I didn't hear from her, but oh well.

Then one day, she initiated contact with me and apologized for ghosting me, saying she was going through some stuff, and tends to become a recluse when that happens. She asked if I was still willing to see her, and I said no problem.

Usually if I didn't feel anything on the first date, I don't on any subsequent date, but I think I did indeed feel that kind of romantic click this time.

I think I'm more into the other girl I've been taking out recently, but I'll see where things end up with them.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:50 PM   #862
LaBelle
Socialphobic

I wish I had the guts to contact some people I ended up losing touch with who I still hold in high regard.

Old 01-15-2018, 10:34 PM   #863
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Bet Minnesota tomorrow bro! Trust me!
Lmao there was never a doubt about about it!

What a crazy game!

I hope if you bet it you had a book that offered the -4.5 line and not the -5.5 that some sites were offering before game time.

Old 01-15-2018, 10:37 PM   #864
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
So, the other day, I went on a second date with this girl I'd went out with maybe a month or two prior. After the first date, she expressed excitement about a second (she literally said "I'm excited"), but then she just kinda fell off the radar.

Even though I didn't really feel that "spark" on the first date, I liked her enough that I would at least want to maintain contact as friends, so it was a little disappointing that I didn't hear from her, but oh well.

Then one day, she initiated contact with me and apologized for ghosting me, saying she was going through some stuff, and tends to become a recluse when that happens. She asked if I was still willing to see her, and I said no problem.

Usually if I didn't feel anything on the first date, I don't on any subsequent date, but I think I did indeed feel that kind of romantic click this time.

I think I'm more into the other girl I've been taking out recently, but I'll see where things end up with them.
Right on man! I hope it works out for ya, either way, it's all good experience.

Old 01-15-2018, 11:05 PM   #865
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
this kind of honesty and maturity is a big turn on for me, honestly, both in platonic friendship and/or romance.

Old 01-15-2018, 11:12 PM   #866
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
I wish I had the guts to contact some people I ended up losing touch with who I still hold in high regard.
I think most of them would appreciate it. Especially with platonic friendships. With romantic relationships, there's always the possibility that they've moved on already.

I mean, people like having friends, so if they enjoyed the time you spent together, there's no reason they wouldn't want to get back in touch. Being busy could prevent that desire from coming to fruition, though. But that doesn't mean they aren't interested in rekindling the friendship.

I dunno, the other person I've been taking out also kind of disappeared on me after a pretty good first date. In that case, I restored the contact rather than the reverse. I was kind of hesitant about doing it, because I didn't wanna seem pushy, but I really sensed that the drop in contact was due to reasons other than her losing interest. And it turned out that her reason was also going through a bit of a funk, and being "intimidated" by how much she liked me (which is some weird-ass Twilight Zone shit because nobody has any logical basis to think that much of me).

There's another friend I haven't been able to stop thinking about getting in contact with again since we had a row and stopped talking. But I feel like she probably would be bothered by hearing from me. I dunno, we would make plans, and then she would just stop responding instead of just taking two seconds to tell me she has to cancel. She would also be really flakey in general. I told her that it she wasn't interested in hanging out, she should just say so, instead of being inconsiderate of my time by not letting me know she can't make something so I could at least use that day I cleared to make other plans. Instead of just saying "yeah sorry my bad," she tries to tun the tables on me by going "you should have picked up on the fact that I'm all over the place" and being upset that I dared take her to task with her "issues with organizational skills." She gave a non-apology of "sorry you feel they way," and told me that the expectations I put on her of basic social etiquette were "of my own accord."

I dunno, we seemed to get along very well before that episode, so it feels shitty ending a friendship over that, but my guess is that she already got bored of me, and took this as a convenient excuse to end the friendship without taking ownership of the decision. I mean, anybody who really liked you would want to catch up such a meaningless row, rather than immediately decide that ending the friendship was the best choice.

Still hurts, though.

Old 01-15-2018, 11:16 PM   #867
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
this kind of honesty and maturity is a big turn on for me, honestly, both in platonic friendship and/or romance.
Yeah, I was really impressed with her for being clear and frank and just letting me know. I appreciated that very much.

I also appreciate this girl who viewed went out with a year ago who took the time to let me know she didn't think we're compatible. Mature way to end things, rather than just being evasive.

Another girl a couple months ago cancelled s date, letting me know they she doesn't feel ready to date, just having gotten out of a toxic relationship. I thanked her for being forward and raised the suggestion of being friends.

I wish more people were like these people.

Old 01-15-2018, 11:18 PM   #868
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
I dunno, we would make plans, and then she would just stop responding instead of just taking two seconds to tell me she has to cancel. She would also be really flakey in general.
this kind of shittiness is a big turn off for me, honestly, both in platonic friendship and/or romance.

edit: now i see you posted again and ninja'd my (comically questionable) gag. so i will elaborate and say that that person doesn't sound like a very good friend to say the least, and even though you may like her personality, if she couldn't even make an effort to accommodate your feelings on the subject, it was probably for the best.

Old 01-16-2018, 12:41 AM   #869
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Yeah, I was really impressed with her for being clear and frank and just letting me know. I appreciated that very much.

I also appreciate this girl who viewed went out with a year ago who took the time to let me know she didn't think we're compatible. Mature way to end things, rather than just being evasive.

Another girl a couple months ago cancelled s date, letting me know they she doesn't feel ready to date, just having gotten out of a toxic relationship. I thanked her for being forward and raised the suggestion of being friends.

I wish more people were like these people.
did you post about any of these gals? because i had an instant sense of deja vu after reading your first post.

hopefully things keep moving forward for you.

Old 01-16-2018, 01:09 AM   #870
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
this kind of shittiness is a big turn off for me, honestly, both in platonic friendship and/or romance.

edit: now i see you posted again and ninja'd my (comically questionable) gag. so i will elaborate and say that that person doesn't sound like a very good friend to say the least, and even though you may like her personality, if she couldn't even make an effort to accommodate your feelings on the subject, it was probably for the best.
Yeah, I should probably just let it go. I don't know how much time that will take, because it's been a while, and I'm still bitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
did you post about any of these gals? because i had an instant sense of deja vu after reading your first post.

hopefully things keep moving forward for you.
I did post about the one who said we weren't compatible last year, and one of the people I'm currently seeing (is "seeing" the correct word for when you've gone on a few dates, but aren't in a relationship?) who disclosed insecurities surrounding thinking I'm "really great" (I still can't get over that).

The one I had a row with is the one who does modeling and travels and shit and kind of made me a bit uncomfortable on the second date by talking very openly about sex while we were in a public place. That's the same one I went to that rope bondage seminar with.

Other than that, I haven't previously mentioned the other girls, I don't think.