Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 06:03 AM   #31
Radiofred
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Radiofred's Avatar
 
Location: Glasgow, Scotland.
Posts: 1,583
Default

Hey Dazzargh, are you from Glasgow?

 
Radiofred is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:27 AM   #32
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter
 
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiofred View Post
Hey Dazzargh, are you from Glasgow?
yes mate....... how's it going, did you go to the gig in November? PM me i think i know what you're after lol .
easy bud

 
dazzargh is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 06:31 AM   #33
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter
 
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
three days is my minimum. before that you don't get the full effects, IME

and "two different ones"? lsd is lsd, duder. i guess you mean two different blotters or gels or something, but that's just branding
yeah man, im going for two hoffmans tonight i know what you mean about just being different brands, but you never know. And about DMT - i keep getting offered that but after reading about it it scares the s.it out of me,sounds a bit too intense.

peace

 
dazzargh is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:00 AM   #34
reprise85
Braindead
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 16,719
Default

DMT is cool cause it lasts a very short amount of time. it's also much more inward-focused. if that makes sense. I also didn't mind the taste too much. But then again I've smoked some fucked up shit in my life (pills)

have fun tonight.

 
reprise85 is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #35
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter
 
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
DMT is cool cause it lasts a very short amount of time. it's also much more inward-focused. if that makes sense. I also didn't mind the taste too much. But then again I've smoked some fucked up shit in my life (pills)

have fun tonight.

will do cheers

 
dazzargh is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #36
redbreegull
Socialphobic
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: not the candidate you need, but probably the candidate you deserve
Posts: 13,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpycat View Post
Oh god, THE TASTE. Vile, vile shitty shit tasting shit. I can't even describe how horrible it tastes which is odd since I can't even compare the taste to anything at all except to say that it is literally the most gag inducing thing I've ever swallowed. Otherwise it basically tastes uniquely like nothing in particular. Know what I mean?
It basically tastes and smells like a burning plastic bag, but I didn't at all think it was as bad as you are describing. It's not exactly pleasant, but not really any worse than swallowing shrooms. actually it tastes/smells a lot like salvia IIRC except that the trip is about 100 times more pleasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzargh View Post
And about DMT - i keep getting offered that but after reading about it it scares the s.it out of me,sounds a bit too intense.

peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
DMT is cool cause it lasts a very short amount of time. it's also much more inward-focused. if that makes sense. I also didn't mind the taste too much.
dazzargh, if you have had positive experiences with other hallucinogens I think you would be fine with DMT. It is very intense but like reprise says, it only lasts a few minutes and then you are totally normal. my friends and I took it and we all had very good experiences. you just sort of sit there giggling and smiling as your mind is rocketed into uncharted universes

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #37
Radiofred
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Radiofred's Avatar
 
Location: Glasgow, Scotland.
Posts: 1,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzargh View Post
yes mate....... how's it going, did you go to the gig in November? PM me i think i know what you're after lol .
easy bud
Haha nothing like that ;-) Just good to see a fellow Glaswegian on here.

I was not at the last Glasgow gig but i was at all of their other Glasgow gigs 2000 - 2009

 
Radiofred is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:20 PM   #38
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter
 
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiofred View Post
Haha nothing like that ;-) Just good to see a fellow Glaswegian on here.

I was not at the last Glasgow gig but i was at all of their other Glasgow gigs 2000 - 2009
cool mate - yeah i will forever regret not going to see them in 2000 - the last gig was amazing for me but my mate had seen them 3 times n thought it was shit! and hes a massive pumpkinheed. man if you close your eyes, apart from the noticeable absence of the power of jimmy it was just the same. still i remember reading in the NME that it was awesome and the stage and costumes etc were ughhhhh man i shouldve went!

Aye good to see another weegie lol - are you blue or green? haha

take it easy

 
dazzargh is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #39
stumpycat
Apocalyptic Poster
 
stumpycat's Avatar
 
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 3,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
It basically tastes and smells like a burning plastic bag, but I didn't at all think it was as bad as you are describing. It's not exactly pleasant, but not really any worse than swallowing shrooms. actually it tastes/smells a lot like salvia IIRC except that the trip is about 100 times more pleasant





dazzargh, if you have had positive experiences with other hallucinogens I think you would be fine with DMT. It is very intense but like reprise says, it only lasts a few minutes and then you are totally normal. my friends and I took it and we all had very good experiences. you just sort of sit there giggling and smiling as your mind is rocketed into uncharted universes
Wait, you are talking about *smoking* DMT, aren't you? I didn't smoke it, I used the pharmahuasca homebrew method. If I was smoking it I wouldn't be complaining about it tasting like shit! Also only the smoked method gives you a short trip (like anything smoked) - the more traditional DMT method will give you hours upon hours of "fun" an will not be practical for you unless you have an entire day you can set aside. Salvia also I did not smoke (I used the sublingual absorption method) so I tasted it all right, but it's not bad in the same way - just sort of intensely bitter like you shoved your mouth full of collard greens or something.

 
stumpycat is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #40
reprise85
Braindead
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 16,719
Default

ah i didnt realize you used a brew. yeah thats a different animal

 
reprise85 is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:30 AM   #41
Radiofred
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Radiofred's Avatar
 
Location: Glasgow, Scotland.
Posts: 1,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzargh View Post
cool mate - yeah i will forever regret not going to see them in 2000 - the last gig was amazing for me but my mate had seen them 3 times n thought it was shit! and hes a massive pumpkinheed. man if you close your eyes, apart from the noticeable absence of the power of jimmy it was just the same. still i remember reading in the NME that it was awesome and the stage and costumes etc were ughhhhh man i shouldve went!

Aye good to see another weegie lol - are you blue or green? haha

take it easy
I'm greener than green ;-) , Yourself?

I regret not going to that show cause it was a great setlist, tried getting tickets on the day actually but had no luck.

 
Radiofred is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #42
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter
 
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiofred View Post
I'm greener than green ;-) , Yourself?

I regret not going to that show cause it was a great setlist, tried getting tickets on the day actually but had no luck.
Yeah - im a bhoy - although i'm pretty pissed off with lennon , shouldve got the treble n he pissed about with the team, not good enough imo!!!

What gig was that the recent one? Man i thought it was brilliant, Window Paine, Geek USA and Silverfuck were outstanding - had a bit of banter at the end with some girl but he couldnae understand her it was pretty funny. Hope theyre tour the new album and im gonna drop some n experience actual bliss haha

Take it easy bud

 
dazzargh is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:16 AM   #43
Radiofred
Apocalyptic Poster
 
Radiofred's Avatar
 
Location: Glasgow, Scotland.
Posts: 1,583
Default

I wish i went to the gig you were at is what i meant, fantastic setlist. Yeah I'm kinda with you, two trophys out of a possible six domestically isn't really good enough is it? i was at the league cup final against Killie. Terrible. Maybe the team was hungover from last week and dodgy ref decisions but still no excuse. This was the easiest opportunity a Celtic manager could ever have to get the treble.

 
Radiofred is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #44
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter
 
Posts: 20
Default !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiofred View Post
I wish i went to the gig you were at is what i meant, fantastic setlist. Yeah I'm kinda with you, two trophys out of a possible six domestically isn't really good enough is it? i was at the league cup final against Killie. Terrible. Maybe the team was hungover from last week and dodgy ref decisions but still no excuse. This was the easiest opportunity a Celtic manager could ever have to get the treble.

Exactly! What gets me the most is the rubbish he was saying about winning the Champions League!!!!!! If we dont stuff absolutely demolish the gers at home i then i couldnt care less about the league and they've won yet again with us blowing it.

Yeah man, gig was good - strange crowd though , lots of people asking him to play Zero and BWBW constantly, like just shut up and go if your not actually into them! Saw quite a few jakes get kicked out by the doormen too, i though pumpkin fans were smart decent people but obviously theres a few numptys wherever you go. 40 was a bit much though have to admit.

Anyway off to try my new supply and listen to the remastered albums.

Cheers pal.

 
dazzargh is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #45
Trotskilicious
How do you do fellow kids
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: Fine evening. The town. We're very proud.
Posts: 22,872
Default

what kind of douche uses the word ineffable in a conversation about DMT

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #46
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter
 
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
what kind of douche uses the word ineffable in a conversation about DMT

Douche is the gayest word you yanks use never mind him using ineffable. Piss off , really whats the point in replying to that anyway? Do you really have nothing better to do - before you fire that back at me im just bumping my thread - where are all the trippers at? I thought this would be a good thread hmmm

 
dazzargh is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #47
Trotskilicious
How do you do fellow kids
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: Fine evening. The town. We're very proud.
Posts: 22,872
Default

boy you're fucking sensitive huh

that's cool alright man take care

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #48
redbreegull
Socialphobic
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: not the candidate you need, but probably the candidate you deserve
Posts: 13,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
what kind of douche uses the word ineffable in a conversation about DMT
oh excuse me webster in what context would that word be appropriate

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:41 AM   #49
dazzargh
Amish Rake Fighter
 
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
oh excuse me webster in what context would that word be appropriate
Ineffable Douche - great band name!!! Peace guys stop arguing who cares.

 
dazzargh is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Zeitgeist Mystery MEGA THREAD bunny Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 334 01-27-2013 07:39 PM
Piscese iscariot liner notes? sjpaterra Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 23 09-19-2012 12:14 PM
How to invest for a global-debt-bomb explosion Starla Politics Forum 10 05-07-2010 06:42 PM
the first GREAT pumpkins song... zmxncbv99 Pumpkins Archive 31 05-12-2006 12:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014