Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > Music News and Discussion
Register Donations Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Netphoria Message Board.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:21 AM   #1
vixnix
Apocalyptic Poster

Default Air fans

Have you ever just had an insatiable urge to listen to an Air song again and again. I listened to Mer du Japon about 20 times today. What the hell is it with these guys...they hit a stride and it's just perfect. So French and sexy and smooth.

Oh I just read that they wanted to capture the spirit of the Pacific ocean with this song and now my obsession makes a bit more sense. It was a beautiful Pacific ocean day here today.

Jai perdu la raison dans la mer du Japon. So perfect.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Google

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On