Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #61
mayday
Apocalyptic Poster

the oppsies were posts about the Uli date. I took them out because this is not a thread about the man date! which i thought was fabulous but i dont see a thread discussion for that. Uli is so cool.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #62
i_adore_adore
Apocalyptic Poster

I was actually really touched by what Billy said about the the current situation. I'm glad he realizes how important D'arcy and James are/were to the fans, and that he realizes it won't ever be the same without them.

At the beginning of this whole reunion thing, I wanted so badly for there to be a four-piece band like in the old days. But now I realize how much more... I dunno, respectful it is for Billy to keep himself and Jimmy alone as "permanent" band members.

Or maybe it's just easier this way and he's making all that up about not wanting to try to recreate the past.

Hey, did anyone else get chills when "1979" started playing? Man, that song still gets to me after hearing it so many times...

Old 05-15-2008, 09:39 AM   #63
IWishIWasBlank
Apocalyptic Poster

IAA, I'll fight you for the new bass playing spot when it opens up. Only one weapon is allowed: bass guitar.

And no, I'm not ashamed of fighting a girl. This is important shit we're talking about.

Old 05-16-2008, 02:36 AM   #64
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************* View Post
so if darcy didn't have a say in things, the worst song on adore wouldn't be there?

i hate that song. it's probably my least favorite pumpkins song. it is terrible.
It's not one of their best but it is also far from their worst, but it doesn't surprise me that you posted this given your past record of being a complete idiot in all known arenas.

Old 05-19-2008, 02:24 AM   #65
aztec litany service
Apocalyptic Poster

ugh, sad.