Thread: problem solved
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 03:28 PM   #11
Mo
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_r_koontz View Post
what are you working with? what does the company you work with do?
I work at an inbound call-center in customer care, administration and data processing - our biggest client is the Viennese City Government. Every day we get about 10,000 calls from people living in so-called 'Gemeindebauten', huge municipality buildings, usually to provide low-cost public housing. People living there can ask everything they wanna know, report defects, complain about anything and so on.
We also have smaller clients [like a huge wireless internet provider, a 24/7 emergency service, the city's speed train from the center to the airport, stuff for other departments of the municipal authorities etc], but they only take up to another 3000 calls a day.
I started in September of 2006 and have since been 'promoted' twice - after two months to a 2nd level agent, and another four months later to the lower management [I only have to take calls myself if I work graveyard shifts --where I'm completely alone from 10pm to 6am--, I am responsible for a team of 20 2nd level agents and their work, and I sometimes have to do schoolings and training courses]. But ever since it kinda... stagnated.

Please offer your advice.