View Single Post
Old 01-28-2002, 02:39 PM   #67
Halteh

no no, not $1000....we are talking closer to $160 here.

I have but a few problems here though. First thing is from what I can see, this guy has some shows that aren't circulated, but I question the veracity of all the dates he has, because some just don't make sense. ie. 9/1/92 - Berlin, the loft. They played the same venue the nite after that and spfc makes no mention of this date, could this infact be 9/2/92? So if I do go through with this I'd hope i have enough ppl so no one drops a lotta cash, and so I don't get flammed from ppl telling me its a show they already have or some shit! I prolly won't open this to ppl I don't know b/c I just don't have the patience to deal with anyone if this, for some reason, doesn't go as planned.

I think it's interesting to at least have the piece of mind in knowing what these shows are, and one's a master so that can only be better than what we have. I won't post the dates here, but if you are really interested in spending...say $10, email me.
Pay Pal only, as I'd like to get this money and blank dats out to him asap.

------------------
"western conception of the world, with it's mcdonalds materialism, doesn't mean so much as family, life, and tradition" -bc
Fares Halteh - Halteh3 AT rogers DOT com733+ Trading Page

[This message has been edited by Halteh (edited 01-28-2002).]