View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 02:12 PM   #9
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

As Putin said about gays: "Just keep away from the children ok"

Seriously though statuatory rape.... i've known bajillions of girls who had sex when they were teens with guys well into their 20's or older. The same happens with gays. I mean many gay teenage boys seek sex with older men. The brother of an ex gf was like 15 and regularly having online sex with older men. Chill the fuck out. Most 15 years old nowadays know what the fuck they're doing. They rarely once they become adult go and scream about having been raped and abused. A lot are actually kinda doing it cause older men have money and pay for things... a lot of those girls are too. It's like light prostitution, big deal. the young get money, the old gets laid. Nothing new.

I think 14 for age of consent is just fine. Though I think it was raised to 16 a few years ago here? Anyway, 15, 16 whatever. Most people don't give a shit that teens are having consensual sex with adults. the right wing guys are just upset about it cause they're not the ones having it. Oh wait actually usually they are.