View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 12:10 PM   #163
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
People think she's been 'retconned' out of the plot entirely and for the life of me I just don't see it. She woke up in the hospital in the Missing Pieces. She's okay, just irrelevant now and not part of the story anymore, like Dick Tremayne or any of those nobodies from Season 2.
yeah I mean the fact that Laura wrote what Annie told her to write in the missing pages and then they specifically addressed who Annie Blackburn is destroyed that theory to me, but I also haven't read the book. Apparently Mark Frost changed Norma's whole family?

woaw also is Diane colluding with evil Cooper!? The conversation around the dinner table is lively, motherfuckers. When she was alone with DoppelCoop at the prison, he freaked her out by alluding to a night they spent together or something along those lines... I really want Diane to be a hero and not a villain, but my guess is DoppelCoop compromised her somehow when he first escaped the Black Lodge, and his words to her at the prison were some kind of coded threat. If you noticed on the plane in ep. 9, she seemed to be waiting for something to happen on her phone, and then at the morgue she received DoppelCoop's text.