View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 12:02 PM   #34
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
yeah and i dunno who his current gf is, but he says he's been with her 6 years. So his ex girlfriend history is Human Replica Droid and Ammy i guess.
add the occupational therapist I mentioned I dated for 6 months that watched big brother types shows, a Chinese girl I was with a year and a half that moved to Toronto to study, and the girl I think I already mentioned who I ended up still living with after we had split (we were together 2 years, well ok 6 months where we just lived together) and then my ongoing relationship and you have the full count. I regret all these relationships pretty much. I mean save for the ongoing one.

Well....I don't really count Ammy as having been an actual gf. Not a diss on her. I just mean, looking back you know, it wasn't much of a relationship at all. It was closer to hs school gf type thing. It felt important at the time. It wasn't really.

and Brandon..you dodged a bullet. Let's leave it at that.

Last edited by The exploding boy : 05-10-2014 at 12:07 PM.