View Single Post
Old 01-13-2002, 07:38 PM   #75
Flebath

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Smack Me In My Mouth:
I think this is the most arrogant sentiment to yet manifest itself in this discussion. You're telling me that you think this country should dictate its laws around your beliefs. If I believed that pants were an abomination in the eyes of my God and lobbied to have them outlawed, you would fucking laugh at me, which is what I'm doing at you right now.

If you think abortion is murder, super. If you believe it's a sin, then that's just fine--don't get one. But don't try to curtail everyone else's freedom on the basis of your personal dogma. There's no room for fascist thought in the Constitution.
I want you to go back and show me one example of me discussing religion in my posts. Regardless of what you believe murder is considered murder. You attacked me without even reading any of my other posts is all I can figure out. Abortion is murder no matter how you look at. People like you have convinced themselves its not so you can feel better about yourself. My main argument is that it should not be legal and should not be such an easy option for people to wash their hands clean of something they caused in the first place.