Thread: Pic Post
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 12:55 AM   #1892
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Dude... It's not cool to act as if you're gay for comedic purposes... In fact it's really offensive.
you are the fakest fucking dickhead I have ever met possibly.

Quote:
I think we need Trotsky back to regain some order around here.

Bigotry should not be tolerated! Even if it is simply meant as a mockery or a joke!
you consistently say the most deplorable shit of anyone who posts here. stop deflecting, asswipe. trostskilicious would probably knock your teeth in if he met you in real life. your admiration for his unhinged anger as some kind of mediating force because he was antagonistic towards people you don't like as well only shows that you are truly just a dumb fucking asshole who is actually unable to comprehend political and social situations more complicated than team sports. not sure I have ever met someone who is more of a sycophantic bootlicking follower than you

Quote:
Tooks exhibited wayyyy more bigoted behavior than I ever have and most people don't say a peep about it. Good on Labelle for calling him out. That was refreshing to see.

I suppose people let it slide because it's a "joke". But if you're making fun of gay culture as a straight man and implying that it's something to laugh at then you're really degrading a whole movement and group of people.
Took has said a lot of misogynistic shit on Netphoria, but you are above and beyond in the bigotry department here. Don't kid yourself fuzzy, you are not hated here for no reason. You are hated because of your behavior and your words. If you don't change, no one will ever like you. I'm not sure how else to get this through your thick ass skull. You. Are. A. Bigot. A huge fucking bigot. Your attempts to play the social justice warrior card when it is convenient for you only makes you look like the phoniest, most racist piece of shit alive. You aren't the victim, nor are you the long-suffering misunderstood voice of reason, nor are you the defender of oppressed people. These are all fantastical lies you tell yourself so you don't have to face your own awfulness. You certainly aren't convincing anyone else.

Quote:
I never heard the end of it when I said that some Indian women are hairy, but then Took can go mock **** about some arm hair and no one bats an eyelash.

If we wanna set social standards, then we have to make sure everyone abides by them. We can't cut slack because someones popular around the particular neck of the woods.
Took is being sexist. Your comment about Indian women is racist and sexist. And with you, you're dead fucking serious. No, it's not an excuse for Took that he thinks it's funny and I'm glad he is getting called out because his behavior here recently has been extremely asinine. I have noticed that a common thing you do when you get cornered is you try to lessen the severity of your own awfulness by pointing out the awfulness of others. The problem is that the rest of us are not mentally 6 years old and are not as easily psychologically manipulated and distracted as you are. Take some fuckin responsibility for your fucking actions, dickweed. You keep fuckin whining and moaning about how no one will let your racist comments go, but fuck you. You've never once admitted you said something racist, you've never apologized. You just make excuse after excuse and deflection after deflection. One reason that someone like Took is a more sympathetic character than you is that he comes off as reviling his own poor behavior. I don't know whether that is fair or not, but you bask in your bad behavior. You think you are awesome for being a piece of shit.

Quote:
Oh, so now you're making a mockery out of transgender females!?

You're a straight male, it's offensive when you make those kinds of jokes, especially when so many of our friends here are gay or transgender.
you've made more transphobic comments than anyone who posts here. seriously fuck you. put your head in a fuckin meat grinder you fake fucking jive ass dunce.