View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 06:18 PM   #21
Winnipeg_creg
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirror_Untrue
ladies and gentlemen, i have a confession to make. one evening a while ago i was extremely bored and happened to notice some certain netphorians were planning on hanging out in my hometown of toronto at a familiar location, a little place known as dance cave. i'm aware that these people don't particularily like me, in fact i am quite certain they are constantly plotting the demise of sapphire himself that it consumes them night and day, however i felt the need to proove this once and for all by showing up there. not being able to muster the courage to go up and introduce myself to them, i settled with making it into the background of one of their pictures, and tried to dance as inconspicuously as possible with some random strangers. however, i noticed robbie (otherwise known as toby) giving me suspicious looks and decided it was safest to leave altogether.

later that night, my curiosity got the better of me and i decided to follow them home on their drunken trek back to nicki's appartment. i waited outside the location, existing safely in the doorway of a random convienence store until i saw my targets emerge. melting in and out of shadows i suceeded in staying hidden until i realized my plan had one fatal flaw-i boarded an elevator with the group and BAM! i was face to face with these ladies and man. in the heat of the moment i awkwardly exited the elevator and ran down the hallway, sobbing and tearing my hair out from the stress of the whole situation.

now i relegate myself to making strange comments about the toronto crew which i will never be a concrete part of. life is cruel.
is that a true story?!?!?!

<3 sapphire