View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #84
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
turns out we must have a lot in common as I also once worshipped Robert Smith (though I would still claim the cure as my favorite band I don't really worship anyone anymore, you get over tht in time) and also found out around 16 that poetry wouldn't get you laid. Actually I kinda hate straight up poetry now. What a crock of shit. If I saw my 16 years old self i'd kick him in the balls for being such a fag you know. and keep in mind most people NOW would like to kick me in my (probably in their mind completely inexistent) balls for being such a fag. So that's saying a lot.

Also most of my life when I told people I play music they always assumed I did metal. I have no fucking idea why. Maybe because I look dour and keep my hair at medium length? I like the faggiest music ever.
I don't actually worship the guy, Im just a super fan.

I disagree that poetry is "faggy". That's the mentality of a 13 year old. Poetry doesn't get you laid because it's a solo art for old people. I'll try to get back into it when Im older, but I think young people should play music Because it's a more social art.

I'm girly as fuck, but Im not homosexual. And I still get laid, so who cares? Welcome to the 21st century where we don't have to adhere to crazy gender roles.