View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 10:56 PM   #70
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

At 36 I think lining up teenage girls to fuck, even if they want to (of course they want to fuck a rock star, they’re teenagers, they want to fuck because they have huge levels of sex hormones raging through their bodies and many lack the impulse control or cognitive skills, or emotional maturity to manage the effects of those hormones) is an abuse of power, I reckon.

36 year olds need to behave better than that, to avoid looking like sick assholes. The fact that he was messed up enough to treat adolescents basically like sex dolls because the law will allow it, makes me think this guy was definitely capable of forcing things to happen when girls changed their minds. He’s already objectified them; they weren’t human beings to him.

But like, Led Zeppelin were no different , if you believe the tales about them. And then there’s the girl who lost her virginity at 14 to Gentle David Bowie.

So, whatever. Nothing’s gonna change and half the girls who allow their bodies to be used by fully grown men never regret it so if it’s not hurting anyone then there are probably bigger fish to fry.

But ...I guess the thing is..if they have become accustomed to something, and then one night a girl clearly isn’t that into it, isn’t kissing back, is silent and rigid, doesn’t remove any of her own clothing or try to touch back or anything, are these guys more likely tojust go ahead and complete the transaction anyway, because it was the sole purpose of the body being there in the first place? I kinda think yes, probably.

And we probably should do something about that. And is that all linked back to embedded power imbalances between men and women in society at large, and subtle messages that are given to girls and women every day from multiple sources...? I mean...probably