Thread: COME BACK FUZZY
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #47
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
I'm always more than happy to call fuzzy out on his shit. It's important to make a distinction between him and the half dozen or so alt-right trolls we've encountered the last few years. You may disagree, but I believe that fuzzy doesn't intend to be such an ignorant asshole all the time. As I've expressed in the past, I don't view him as a lost cause.

Also, if he's suffering, I don't believe casting him off will do anyone any good.

Feel free to disagree, just understand where I'm coming from. I don't support fuzzy's shitty tendencies.
I see fuzzy as hovering in between not understanding why he is offensive and finally grasping it, then purposely doubling down in order to gain negative attention.

I don't think he's beyond help either tbh, like I have said previously he actually does like to learn and he is interested in worldly things, he's just incredibly misguided... But I sure as shit don't know how to help him at this point. You'll notice that he can have 25 people telling him X is his problem and he will fall over himself trying to change everything but X in order to solve the issue. I think he will only learn through a long and hard process of getting personally fucked by his problems. He definitely is not capable of taking advice. Then again, he's in his 30s and only five and a half so at this rate he might be senescent by the time his sense of social justice has caught up with 2018.