View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 01:09 AM   #870
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
this kind of shittiness is a big turn off for me, honestly, both in platonic friendship and/or romance.

edit: now i see you posted again and ninja'd my (comically questionable) gag. so i will elaborate and say that that person doesn't sound like a very good friend to say the least, and even though you may like her personality, if she couldn't even make an effort to accommodate your feelings on the subject, it was probably for the best.
Yeah, I should probably just let it go. I don't know how much time that will take, because it's been a while, and I'm still bitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
did you post about any of these gals? because i had an instant sense of deja vu after reading your first post.

hopefully things keep moving forward for you.
I did post about the one who said we weren't compatible last year, and one of the people I'm currently seeing (is "seeing" the correct word for when you've gone on a few dates, but aren't in a relationship?) who disclosed insecurities surrounding thinking I'm "really great" (I still can't get over that).

The one I had a row with is the one who does modeling and travels and shit and kind of made me a bit uncomfortable on the second date by talking very openly about sex while we were in a public place. That's the same one I went to that rope bondage seminar with.

Other than that, I haven't previously mentioned the other girls, I don't think.